Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About WoofGM

+8
day500champ1
Racerfan275
Rykia
SnakePlissken
gwoodard41
BWard
Daxam_Stark
woofgm
12 posters

Go down

About WoofGM Empty About WoofGM

Post by woofgm Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:36 am

About WoofGM Templogo-1

Well, any who, my name is Dave Reuille (WoofGM) I have been painting and editing sim racing files since 1994. I served 22 1/2 years in the US ARMY Infantry, retired from that and gave civilian life a go. From 2004-2009 I worked in Kuwait ad a Armed Force Protection Officer. Not a bad job, but you only get one mistake in that line of work. I met my current wife there in 2006. In 2009 I returned once again to civilian life for about a bit more than a year and had my fill of that. Sold 90% of my belongings , shipped the rest to the Philippines, and got married to my current Wife Portia in 2010. Currently an the General Manager at a Engineering Company.

I am new to the NR2K3 world as less than 2 years, but with that said, I have been painting cars since the N1 days. I am a past member at - the Sim Project, IWCCCARS, Cav Editing,CR3 Motorsports,Design Tech, NASCARN, RSS, NDG, and OGZ. For many a year I ran Woof Motorsports, being the only one who made carsets for that game. I am an easy going guy,you need help, I will do my best get it to you, or point you in the right direction to find it. Teamwork and NO DRAMA is what I tend to live by, so if you need help, feel free to get in touch with me.
woofgm
woofgm
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

About WoofGM Empty Re: About WoofGM

Post by Daxam_Stark Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:40 am

Welcome!I'm new too!And thank you for your service in the military, good sir. It's brave souls like you that keep us free to do things like chat on here. Smile

Daxam_Stark
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:40 am

Well hello and welcome to the wonderful of the EFR Forums, we are proud to have you aboard! Smile
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:46 am

Greetings Woofgm,

As you are well aware, I am GWoodard41. I am the creator and purveyor of Lycoia templates. I also have done some other painting and template creation that isn't as advanced as the others around here. Nice to see you join up here. I've seen you on SRD and DMR. And you did help me improve the Interceptor too.

I have been with the forums since last August, quickly enhancing my skills as a painter with the help of many here. Due to my *ahem* 'past' I tend to be somewhat annoying and advertise/paint many things related to Lycoia. It has gotten so bad that even I troll myself about it Laughing

When it comes to online Sim Racing, I tend to crash and burn within... 10 laps after starting, that's if I even start due to my random wireless connection and my time on the road. Fail

The forums are quite diverse with people from all over, mainly from the USA, Canada, Australia, and Great Britain. And now the Philippines.

Again, welcome to the club, I and several others have seen you're work and I am very impressed with all of it Very Happy.

-Greg

Oh, I forgot to mention something. If you're interested, there are one-off races that you can signup for in different series. The closest being Indianapolis for the TMMC. However, you can only signup when the actual signup thread goes live for each race.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:48 am

Glad to have you on board! Nice to see a familiar face from Team Om3ga!

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:08 pm

Welcome to the Team, woofgm! I hope you have a great stay on the forums. Also, thank you for serving for us. Smile

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:57 pm

Welcome to the team man, can i get you anything, i cook for any new efr member now. Glad to know we have another veteran here.

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:05 pm

Welcome WoofGM. As has been previously said, thank you for your service.

I'm day. I'm the forums resident Beatles fan. My Nr2003 online experience consist of fighting a push every time I run.

But, you should have fun here. I know I have.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Chives2112 Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:09 pm

Welcome to the party! Very Happy
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacingExperts Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:11 pm

welcome to the show!
TheRacingExperts
TheRacingExperts
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

http://www.theracingexperts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:12 pm

Welcome, Woof. I'm Sparkz, and I'm that crazy guy with the pony avatar. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here, as we have plenty for you to do in the way of sim racing, and in real racing as well.

And, like many others have said, I'd like to thank you for your service in the military. It's an honor to have brave men such as yourself fight for our freedom.
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by antknee Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:23 am

Welcome aboard!
antknee
antknee
Admin

Back to top Go down