Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Fellow RACING(Not parking) fans!!

+11
day500champ1
Jason Hamilton
Rykia
antknee
Alpineopossum
PKligBKFan
Racerfan275
Chives2112
Sparkz47
BWard
Daxam_Stark
15 posters

Go down

Hello Fellow RACING(Not parking) fans!! Empty Hello Fellow RACING(Not parking) fans!!

Post by Daxam_Stark Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:00 pm

I'm Daxam_Stark!Huge underdog fan, dude who has tried for years to get NR2003 w/no success, big hater of start and park trash-for-cash, and is a Brit. Although I've been in the US longer....

Daxam_Stark
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Hello Fellow RACING(Not parking) fans!! Empty Re: Hello Fellow RACING(Not parking) fans!!

Post by BWard Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:06 pm

Welcome to the EFR Forums Bud! Hello Fellow RACING(Not parking) fans!! 215644238
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Hello Fellow RACING(Not parking) fans!! Empty Re: Hello Fellow RACING(Not parking) fans!!

Post by Daxam_Stark Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:12 pm

Thank you! I'll try not to do any of the following

1. Make too many mistakes.
2. Go on too much of a hateful rant against $&Pers
3. See the first 2.

Just curious, is it only NR2003 stuff you talk about here, or is there more?((Like racing, life in general, why S&Ps are garbage, if Bacon's better than Cake, that sort of stuff.))

Daxam_Stark
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:19 pm

well yeah we talk about various stuff on here like NR2003, Whats going on in our lives and in the World of Motorsport. Basically all that stuff and in the TM-Canon world, other offline Leagues on here and also reading what other people post in threads.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:20 pm

Daxam_Stark wrote:Thank you! I'll try not to do any of the following

1. Make too many mistakes.
2. Go on too much of a hateful rant against $&Pers
3. See the first 2.

Just curious, is it only NR2003 stuff you talk about here, or is there more?((Like racing, life in general, why S&Ps are garbage, if Bacon's better than Cake, that sort of stuff.))

Welcome to EFR, Daxam, it's always good to have new members here. Oh, and of note: number two on your list is actually encouraged. Most of us share your disdain for SNP's.

And yes, we have an entire section devoted to all things racing related, where we discuss NASCAR, Formula One, ARCA, and pretty much any other form of motor racing. The Whirlpool is where we talk about miscellaneous things, like current events or our lives in general.

Well, that's it. Have fun, and try not to disembowel anyone.
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Chives2112 Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:31 pm

Welcome! Very Happy
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:32 pm

Ah another Brit, welcome. A lot of us hate start and parkers. We have various offline leagues you can follow, an area devoted to nr2003 paints, and I'll whip up something for you. I'm the forums cook, what do you want?

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxam_Stark Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:37 pm

Racerfan275 wrote:Ah another Brit, welcome. A lot of us hate start and parkers. We have various offline leagues you can follow, an area devoted to nr2003 paints, and I'll whip up something for you. I'm the forums cook, what do you want?

Let me look at the menu....Hmmm, I'll take a Bacon sandwich with Utterly Destroyed Park Car that tastes like Chicken on the side with French Fries and Coke to drink. I'll pay with a paycheck I stole from Michael McDowell. Sorry if the check says "THIS MONEY IS FAW THE LAWD!" McDowell's the apprentice of Darth Morgan.

Daxam_Stark
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:20 pm

Here you go, one compact car with a side of fries. With that humor, you'll fit right in man

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by PKligBKFan Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:11 pm

Hey bud welcome! I knew I recognized your name. I'm @TysonLaut49 on twitter. Very Happy
PKligBKFan
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

http://twitter.com/#!/ParkerKligfan29

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxam_Stark Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:14 pm

PKligBKFan wrote:Hey bud welcome! I knew I recognized your name. I'm @TysonLaut49 on twitter. Very Happy

You're Frozen Foods(Only joking. Smile ))?That's awesome! Very Happy Hello! And Thank you!

Daxam_Stark
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:10 pm

Welcome! I'm Alpine, the resident Porsche / ALMS / Indycar / Rahal fan.
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by antknee Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:23 pm

Welcome aboard!
antknee
antknee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:27 pm

Welcome to the Team, Daxam. Enjoy the forum, and follow the rules.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxam_Stark Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:39 pm

Hello to all of you!I may be a bit odd/slightly mental, but I do follow rules. So ya needn't worry about me breaking rules. And to the admin, that's an awesome looking Hot Wheels car.

Daxam_Stark
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:45 pm

Antknees not the only admin, Cynon, Ceej, occassionally the founder gets on. We're all nice here

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hamilton Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:48 pm

Welcome, I am the forums resident boring/anonymous person.
Jason Hamilton
Jason Hamilton
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:53 pm

unknown user wrote:Welcome, I am the forums resident boring/anonymous person.

We've still yet to figure out what he looks like under his mask. Some say the mask IS his face. Others claim that he's not real at all, but a manifestation of all our fears, our hopes, our insecurities; that he's merely a symbolic figure that we have projected onto reality in order to deal with the other sides of our personalities that maybe we ourselves weren't aware of, like some sort of psychological straw man.

Or maybe he's just boring.
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:22 am

Welcome. I'm day, the forums resident Beatles fan. Actually I'm a fan of older music in general (very few things I like pass 1990). I'm also one of the only guys on who here who doesn't like Formula One.

I'm also the owner and trainer of EFR's official mascot Herman. Don't worry about him as long as you remain how you are in this intro thread on here, you won't have to hear from him.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacingExperts Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:10 pm

Welcome to the forum!
TheRacingExperts
TheRacingExperts
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

http://www.theracingexperts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tommykl Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:21 am

Welcome! I'm the forum's resident francophone and Formula 1 expert (although only a select few know that yet).
tommykl
tommykl
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:51 am

tommykl wrote:Welcome! I'm the forum's resident francophone.
all this time I thought you were a human.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxam_Stark Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:21 pm

Thank you to all of ye for welcoming me with open arms. I promise I won't do anything to warrant that Herman character eat me. Trust me, I don't taste good...

Daxam_Stark
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by tommykl Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:07 pm

navycook75 wrote:
Si, si, je vous assure que je suis humain Hello Fellow RACING(Not parking) fans!! 215644238
tommykl
tommykl
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:11 pm

tommykl wrote:
navycook75 wrote:
Si, si, je vous assure que je suis humain Hello Fellow RACING(Not parking) fans!! 215644238
I don't own a dog......
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxam_Stark Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:42 pm

Just a quick question. If I'm a shop sweep, does that mean I can use the broom to play Quidditch? Razz

Daxam_Stark
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:08 pm

привет братан, and welcome to EFR. Hello Fellow RACING(Not parking) fans!! 215644238

The whole Shop Sweep thing is just a little ranking based on how many posts you have. Just don't get too caught up with it trying to get your ranking up with random spam. Razz

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down