Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 Hour Energy 200 - Nationwide Series

+20
navycook75
Cardinals5
PackerMan71
racingfreak1999
Toblerone
pennst24
Chives2112
Vincent Giacalone
Ben Atkins
oxymoron
Alpineopossum
PKligBKFan
RealRacer4
Mother of Invention
BWard
BBoy
flyingturns89
Alta
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
AntmanB
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

5 Hour Energy 200 - Nationwide Series - Page 2 Empty Re: 5 Hour Energy 200 - Nationwide Series

Post by Mother of Invention Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:18 pm

How would we have reacted I wonder if Brian Scott won and not Joey Logano?
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

5 Hour Energy 200 - Nationwide Series - Page 2 Empty Re: 5 Hour Energy 200 - Nationwide Series

Post by flyingturns89 Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:44 pm

BREAKING NEWS: Kurt Busch has decided to be Kurt Busch again.

flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:13 am

HOLY CHRIST

I apologize to EVERYONE! The person posting on my account earlier today was one of my idiot roommates. I left in a rush this afternoon in the middle of the race to go to the hospital and I just got back. EVERYTHING that was posted on this thread was posted by my roommate and/or cousin.

Serves me right for not shutting my computer down properly. I have to do damage control on three other accounts AND to the dean of my college so I may be gone for a few days. If anyone still has a problem with me please PM me so I can clear the air. No

Again, I am so sorry to everyone
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:15 am

Cardinals5 wrote:HOLY CHRIST

I apologize to EVERYONE! The person posting on my account earlier today was one of my idiot roommates. I left in a rush this afternoon in the middle of the race to go to the hospital and I just got back. EVERYTHING that was posted on this thread was posted by my roommate and/or cousin.

Serves me right for not shutting my computer down properly. I have to do damage control on three other accounts AND to the dean of my college so I may be gone for a few days. If anyone still has a problem with me please PM me so I can clear the air. No

it's ok, you can kill him later.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:17 am

navycook75 wrote:

If I suddenly stop posting completely, I probably got arrested for aggravated assault (kidding...ish)
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:26 am

navycook75 wrote:

I hate roommates who do that kind of crap, especially if it's something serious you have to deal with. Luckily, that hasn't happened to me (yet) and whatever is going on, I hope everything is okay.

As for Kurt, jeez. He could've handled it a little better but he does have a point about the reporters.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:29 am

RealRacer4 wrote:
navycook75 wrote:

I hate roommates who do that kind of crap, especially if it's something serious you have to deal with. Luckily, that hasn't happened to me (yet) and whatever is going on, I hope everything is okay.

As for Kurt, jeez. He could've handled it a little better but he does have a point about the reporters.
Kurts back to his old way....

on the subject of roommates, I had to park in todays ISRA Cup race because she needed me to do something...
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:34 am

RealRacer4 wrote:
navycook75 wrote:

It wasn't the best thing to come home to, I'll give it that. I'm fine, I went to the hospital for my mother, she had an MS-related seizure at her hospice and it was just a big ordeal. Everything's good now, except that my idiot roommate(s) are nowhere to be found yet. Although I think we're getting slightly off topic Razz
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Toblerone Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:49 am

Why cant we just suspend Kurt Busch like we did his brother for a weekend? I'm tired of him being an all around jackass to people. He insults reporters while on probation for god sakes!
Toblerone
Toblerone
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:45 am

flyingturns89 wrote:BREAKING NEWS: Kurt Busch has decided to be Kurt Busch again.

The Meltdown begins...

How much longer until a Busch gets dumped from NASCAR?
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:42 pm

PYLrulz wrote:
flyingturns89 wrote:BREAKING NEWS: Kurt Busch has decided to be Kurt Busch again.

The Meltdown begins...

Won't ever happen. They give Nascar higher ratings with their childish acts.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:19 am

Rykia_RKXK wrote:
PYLrulz wrote:

The Meltdown begins...

Won't ever happen. They give Nascar higher ratings with their childish acts.

Sadly, this is true.
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:24 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:inb4 Patrick and Hornish Jr. get together again.
5 Hour Energy 200 - Nationwide Series - Page 2 Are-you-a-wizard-meme_1
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2