Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Split Keselowski Debate

+11
Chives2112
24batista24
Alta
pennst24
Ben Atkins
navycook75
Cynon
day500champ1
Woody
gone-sovereign
PKligBKFan
15 posters

Go down

Split Keselowski Debate Empty Re: Split Keselowski Debate

Post by PKligBKFan Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:30 am

Matt, I've been wondering this for a long time and it is a legitimate question, is Kenseth your favourite driver ONLY because he has the same name as you? I ask because Kenseth doesn't even have the balls to race.

Ex. Daytona when he didn't even challenge Ragan for the win.
PKligBKFan
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

http://twitter.com/#!/ParkerKligfan29

Back to top Go down

Post by gone-sovereign Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:34 am

PKligBKFan wrote:Matt, I've been wondering this for a long time and it is a legitimate question, is Kenseth your favourite driver ONLY because he has the same name as you? I ask because Kenseth doesn't even have the balls to race.

Ex. Daytona when he didn't even challenge Ragan for the win.

Nope. Back when I first started to take interest in NASCAR, I liked him because I knew he made his first start in the Cup Series in the year I was born, and because before I knew his number was #17, that was my favorite number. I was eight then, but ever since, my interest in him just stuck.

Plus, if Kenseth had shifted his line to pass Ragan at Daytona, he wouldn't have had the drafting help to do it, because the cars behind him would blow right by him (I thought that was pretty obvious), so he probably has more brains than balls. If you want balls, look at a guy like Kyle Busch.
gone-sovereign
gone-sovereign
Champion
Champion

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:42 am

kensethfan wrote:If you want balls, look at a guy like Kyle Busch.

Kyle Busch does not have any balls - he acts like he does, but he does not. Brad Keselowski has balls.
Woody
Woody
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/RollinRacingOffline

Back to top Go down

Post by gone-sovereign Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:48 am

Woody wrote:

Kyle Busch does not have any balls - he acts like he does, but he does not. Brad Keselowski has balls.

Out on the track, Kyle Busch is the type of guy that isn't afraid to make a three-wide pass. That's what I meant when I said that, I'm not talking about him running away from Kevin Harvick after he went hunting for him at Darlington. But please, don't get me started on Brad Keselowski.
gone-sovereign
gone-sovereign
Champion
Champion

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:59 am

kensethfan wrote:
Woody wrote:

Out on the track, Kyle Busch is the type of guy that isn't afraid to make a three-wide pass. That's what I meant when I said that, I'm not talking about him running away from Kevin Harvick after he went hunting for him at Darlington. But please, don't get me started on Brad Keselowski.

I guess on track he has some balls.. but he still ran away from Harvick; as for Brad Keselowski, I really shouldn't have to point this out, but he just won a race on a broken ankle - you have to give him some credit for that.
Woody
Woody
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:00 am

Woody wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
Woody wrote:

I guess on track he has some balls.. but he still ran away from Harvick; as for Brad Keselowski, I really shouldn't have to point this out, but he just won a race on a broken ankle - you have to give him some credit for that.

Ok, I have to put my two cents in here because of the talk about the Brad/Dale Sr. relation. And this is the perfect place to say this.

THERE IS STILL 15 races left in the season. For all we know Brad could still not make the chase, he's still not solidly in the top 20 (only 10 to the good).

There is no denying that what Brad did on Sunday was great with the injury, but their have been driver's that have raced with worse injuries (remember Ricky Rudd in the 500 in '84? Driving with his eyes taped open. Davey Allison after his crash at {ironically} Pocono.)

Brad's cup career is still young and like people have done with Kyle; we can't start comparing a driver whose cup career is in it's 2nd full season to someone who race for over 20 years.

To me, Brad has the ability to win races if they can get the consistency together, much like Kyle has been trying to do.

As far as the original argument, I think it is safe to say that Brad or Kyle or Kevin or any of the drivers of today don't have the balls that the guys like Ricky Rudd, David Pearson, Cale, and the Allisons had.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:58 am

day500champ1 wrote:There is no denying that what Brad did on Sunday was great with the injury, but their have been driver's that have raced with worse injuries (remember Ricky Rudd in the 500 in '84? Driving with his eyes taped open. Davey Allison after his crash at {ironically} Pocono.)

Brad's cup career is still young and like people have done with Kyle; we can't start comparing a driver whose cup career is in it's 2nd full season to someone who race for over 20 years.

To me, Brad has the ability to win races if they can get the consistency together, much like Kyle has been trying to do.

As far as the original argument, I think it is safe to say that Brad or Kyle or Kevin or any of the drivers of today don't have the balls that the guys like Ricky Rudd, David Pearson, Cale, and the Allisons had.

I agree with the statement regarding Brad and comparing him to other drivers, which is why I haven't compared him to others, especially since so far he has not shown the consistency that he needs to (in Cup).. I will say that he has done much better with that this season, and I think next year could be an even better year for him.

I agree that Ricky Rudd, David Pearson, Dale Earnhardt, etc. have to be some of the toughest drivers to ever climb into a racecar, but I'm not going to totally rule out saying that not one driver in the field has the balls that those guys did.

We've seen barely any of the current drivers faced with those kinds of issues to tough through.. so I have a hard time completely ruling ALL of them out.. I'm not saying that a lot of them will be that tough, but I'm wiling to bet a couple of them could fight through something difficult like that, and who knows, maybe we'll see another driver battle through something like that soon..

Oh, and I'm pretty sure broken ankles don't heal in 1 week. Very Happy
Woody
Woody
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:47 am

kensethfan wrote:
Woody wrote:

Kyle Busch is like Tony Stewart and Lewis Hamilton, all three are spending their entire careers pretending to be someone they're not, both on and off the track.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gone-sovereign Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:57 am

Cynon wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
Woody wrote:

Kyle Busch is like Tony Stewart and Lewis Hamilton, all three are spending their entire careers pretending to be someone they're not, both on and off the track.

You have no idea how much I want to mention Brad Keselowski here. silent
gone-sovereign
gone-sovereign
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:20 am

Kyle Busch having balls is by far the funniest thing I've heard so far, if he had balls, he would run away crying like a bitch.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:44 am

kensethfan wrote:
Cynon wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
Woody wrote:

You're not serious, are you? Brad is NOTHING like Kyle Busch, Tony Stewart or Lewis Hamilton.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gone-sovereign Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:13 am

Ben Atkins wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
Cynon wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
Woody wrote:

You're not serious, are you? Brad is NOTHING like Kyle Busch, Tony Stewart or Lewis Hamilton.

Not what I meant. And I don't know if I should bother going into detail when whenever I try to express my opinion, I get jumped all over in turn by others that don't agree. Not that I expect them to agree with me, but it seems I can't express my own opinion without that happening.
gone-sovereign
gone-sovereign
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:21 am

kensethfan wrote:
Ben Atkins wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
Cynon wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
Woody wrote:

Not what I meant. And I don't know if I should bother going into detail when whenever I try to express my opinion, I get jumped all over in turn by others that don't agree. Not that I expect them to agree with me, but it seems I can't express my own opinion without that happening.

That's the fun part of these racing threads, you can freely express your opinions, but you have to defend them, something you seem to not be very good at doing. Mischevious

From the Racing Rumor description: Talk anything involving racing, be it NASCAR, IndyCar, F1, ARCA, Le Mans, your local short track, or any other form of motorsport. You are free to have your opinions and are encouraged to express them, but be ready to defend them! Wink
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:47 pm

pennst24 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
Ben Atkins wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
Cynon wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
Woody wrote:

That's the fun part of these racing threads, you can freely express your opinions, but you have to defend them, something you seem to not be very good at doing. Mischevious

From the Racing Rumor description: Talk anything involving racing, be it NASCAR, IndyCar, F1, ARCA, Le Mans, your local short track, or any other form of motorsport. You are free to have your opinions and are encouraged to express them, but be ready to defend them! Wink

You know it is kind of hard to defend an opinion when everyone else's is already against that opinion and already don't like the person who holds that opinion.

Personally, someone shouldn't have to defend an opinion when the person attacking it is trying to get reaction out of the other person. This is why there is no political discussions on here. We'd be killing each other. No
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:30 pm

Matt please don't take my comments the wrong way. I was just explaining my opinion on the subject - not attacking you or anything, and I completely respect your opinion.. I'm not expecting you to feel the same way about Brad Keselowski, and I'm not expecting to change your opinion based off of anything that I say.
Woody
Woody
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:51 pm

Woody wrote:Matt please don't take my comments the wrong way. I was just explaining my opinion on the subject - not attacking you or anything, and I completely respect your opinion.. I'm not expecting you to feel the same way about Brad Keselowski, and I'm not expecting to change your opinion based off of anything that I say.

Same here. If you truly have that opinion, no one is really going to change that.
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by gone-sovereign Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:24 pm

Woody wrote:Matt please don't take my comments the wrong way. I was just explaining my opinion on the subject - not attacking you or anything, and I completely respect your opinion.. I'm not expecting you to feel the same way about Brad Keselowski, and I'm not expecting to change your opinion based off of anything that I say.

I didn't, but there's a few certain people I feel can't respect my opinion.

I don't like Brad Keselowski because he tends to be a nusiance, and he drives like Dale Earnhardt when he's not. There is and always will be one Dale Earnhardt. I refuse to accept Brad Keselowski compared to him in any way.
gone-sovereign
gone-sovereign
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:03 pm

kensethfan wrote:

I don't like Brad Keselowski because he tends to be a nusiance, and he drives like Dale Earnhardt when he's not. There is and always will be one Dale Earnhardt. I refuse to accept Brad Keselowski compared to him in any way.
Nuisance....? Please explain further cause you have me confused on this one

Another thing you have me confused on is hating Kez...but liking Earnhardt...Contradictory much? A guy that races everybody hard, wasn't afriad of using the bumper and was a classy driver in Nascar's early days is an all around likeable driver, But a driver with just about the same traits as Earnhardt comes along in the 2000's and suddenly that guy is an absolute tool...Which leads me to believe in 2011 some fans have lost sight of what made Nascar so popular in it's golden days.

You have a right to your opinion Kensethfan and i'm not totally bagging on you, I'm more of bagging on the fans that hate Kez for having a personality both on and off the track yet at the same time embrace Earnhardt for the same reasons. Thankfully though i have a feeling a good percentage of Nascar fans are turning the corner on BK, Especially after his awesome drive on Sunday.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:30 pm

kensethfan wrote:

Because Brad can totally control how he drives? You can't hate a driver just because he drives similar to someone. That's just... dumb.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gone-sovereign Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:31 pm

I don't know how I would've felt about Earnhardt if he was still around and racing, but I can't stand Keselowski. He's only got two and a half years of experience in the Cup Series, and he acts like he's Dale Earnhardt.
gone-sovereign
gone-sovereign
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:33 pm

kensethfan wrote:I don't know how I would've felt about Earnhardt if he was still around and racing, but I can't stand Keselowski. He's only got two and a half years of experience in the Cup Series, and he acts like he's Dale Earnhardt.
Why is that a bad thing again?
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:33 pm

Hey Contey, have your ever heard something called "driving style"? He's not acting like Earnhardt or trying to be like him, he just has a similar driving style. Stop contradicting yourself.
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:34 pm

kensethfan wrote:I don't know how I would've felt about Earnhardt if he was still around and racing, but I can't stand Keselowski. He's only got two and a half years of experience in the Cup Series, and he acts like he's Dale Earnhardt.

You're not making sense. It sounds like you don't like him since he's popular, or the media.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by 24batista24 Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:42 pm

If Earnhardt was still around, I guarantee NO ONE would have a problem with him. If anything, he would get more fans and publicity. I don't think Kes is anywhere near Dale in his racing style. This style of racing he brings In my opinion is good for the sport cause the past couple of years, many pussy ass drivers came into the sport and can't drive for crap. So if I were you, stop the crap and get straight. Also one more thing, I think you should stop cheering on a driver cause you share the same name as him.
24batista24
24batista24
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by gone-sovereign Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:44 pm

I don't like his driving style. I don't know how I would have felt about Earnhardt, but I don't like Keselowski's.
gone-sovereign
gone-sovereign
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:45 pm

kensethfan wrote:I don't like his driving style. I don't know how I would have felt about Earnhardt, but I don't like Keselowski's.

You would have HATED Earnhardt, but LOVED Darrell Waltrip.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chives2112 Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:46 pm

He just has his own personality and driving style. Some may say his driving style is like Earnhardt, some say it doesn't. Again, these are just people saying this, it doesn't mean that it is entirely true, as people have their own opinions.

Last edited by Chives2112 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by gone-sovereign Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:46 pm

24batista24 wrote:Also one more thing, I think you should stop cheering on a driver cause you share the same name as him.

I don't. I said why I became a fan on him already.
gone-sovereign
gone-sovereign
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:47 pm

kensethfan wrote:I don't like his driving style. I don't know how I would have felt about Earnhardt, but I don't like Keselowski's.

Didn't you just say Keselowski's driving style was the same as Earnhardt's, and you said you liked Earnhardt? Way to contradict yourself.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by F1V1 Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:47 pm

kensethfan wrote:

So someone can look, act, and think exactly as Dale Sr. did yet he's still the one and only? That's ignorant kid. Keselowski's driving style can be compared to Earnhardt's more so than any driver on the NASCAR circuit in my opinion. Kyle Busch? Seriously? Kyle's a good driver but he's the biggest chicken in the sport today for good reason. He'll run straight over you on track if he feels you're holding him up but if you confront him after the race he'll already be on the next plane out because he's too scared to be a real man. Brad's a very talented driver who races others around him hard and clean and isn't afraid to defend his actions on and off the track. That's a real race car driver. Brad's seen as the bad guy because the cowards of NASCAR like Carl Edwards, Kyle Busch, Denny Hamlin, and Joey Logano can't stand getting beaten for the win legitimately.

By the way, Earnhardt Sr. was the biggest tool on track during his career, especially during his first few seasons. So if you can't stand drivers who race hard like the sport should be run, Dale would not be a good choice for you.

Last edited by F1V1 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
F1V1
F1V1
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by gone-sovereign Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:49 pm

Ben Atkins wrote:

Didn't you just say Keselowski's driving style was the same as Earnhardt's, and you said you liked Earnhardt? Way to contradict yourself.

I didn't say I liked him.

You know what? Disregard everything I've said. All I've done the last few days is make a fool of myself. But it still doesn't change my dislike for Brad Keselowski.

Please can this, I don't want to see these last few posts ever again.

Last edited by kensethfan on Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
gone-sovereign
gone-sovereign
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:49 pm

kensethfan wrote:
24batista24 wrote:Also one more thing, I think you should stop cheering on a driver cause you share the same name as him.

"Nope. Back when I first started to take interest in NASCAR, I liked him because I knew he made his first start in the Cup Series in the year I was born, and because before I knew his number was #17, that was my favorite number."

Rooting for someone because of their number is just as weird as cheering for names. Even though you were 8, that's still different.
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Chives2112 Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:51 pm

Can we just all cut him some slack? We've kinda chewed him up a lot...
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:26 pm

pennst24 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:

"Nope. Back when I first started to take interest in NASCAR, I liked him because I knew he made his first start in the Cup Series in the year I was born, and because before I knew his number was #17, that was my favorite number."

Rooting for someone because of their number is just as weird as cheering for names. Even though you were 8, that's still different.

You completely and blatantly forgot to post the other part of his explanation. Nice one.

"I was eight then, but ever since, my interest in him just stuck."

So what if he started liking him for his name and number? He said right there that Kenseth just grew on him. Give him a break. And I also understand what he is saying about BK. I think he is saying this because he is too agressive for where he HAS been running and/or finishing. Though I don't agree with it, I understand it.

Anyways,
1. Kasey Kahne
2. Morgan Shepherd
3. Dale Jr.
4. Martin Truex Jr.
5. Sebastian Vettel
6. Mark Webber
7. Ricky Carmichael
8. Tony Kanaan
9. Brad Keselowski
10. A slew of drivers

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:58 pm

Chives2112 wrote:Can we just all cut him some slack? We've kinda chewed him up a lot...

The only reason everyone is chewing him up is he hasn't jumped on the Brad wagon. And they don't like the fact he doesn't have a reason for not liking Brad, which he doesn't have too.

I'll admit (I'm backing you up here kensethfan), I'm not a fan of Brad but I do respect what he did on Sunday. In my opinion, you don't have to have a reason to hate or like a driver. That is like trying to explain why you like a certain food. No two people share the same likes or dislikes. And if there is one thing I hate more than anything else, it's people ripping on someone who doesn't share the same opinion of a driver that they do (yes, this is a knock at Jr. fans).
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PKligBKFan Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:03 pm

day500champ1 wrote:
Chives2112 wrote:Can we just all cut him some slack? We've kinda chewed him up a lot...

The only reason everyone is chewing him up is he hasn't jumped on the Brad wagon. And they don't like the fact he doesn't have a reason for not liking Brad, which he doesn't have too.

I'll admit (I'm backing you up here kensethfan), I'm not a fan of Brad but I do respect what he did on Sunday. In my opinion, you don't have to have a reason to hate or like a driver. That is like trying to explain why you like a certain food. No two people share the same likes or dislikes. And if there is one thing I hate more than anything else, it's people ripping on someone who doesn't share the same opinion of a driver that they do (yes, this is a knock at Jr. fans).

I'm sorry, what? You kind of do have to have a reason to like or dislike someone otherwise that defeats the purpose of liking/disliking someone. Rolling Eyes
PKligBKFan
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:13 pm

PKligBKFan wrote:
day500champ1 wrote:

I'm sorry, what? You kind of do have to have a reason to like or dislike someone otherwise that defeats the purpose of liking/disliking someone. Rolling Eyes

Why? It doesn't how you defend your opinion. You could have the best defense you can present. It's not going to change someone opinion of that driver. So when you chew him up it is a useless effort. His opinion is not going to change.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PKligBKFan Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:25 pm

All you have to do is defend your opinion right where nobody can make an argument worth making. Contey was not doing a very good job at all defending it.
PKligBKFan
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by gone-sovereign Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:17 pm

This is what I was afraid would happen. I say that I don't like Keselowski, and then I get jumped all over by people that can't respect my opinion. That's literally always how it is.

I do not like Brad as a driver. Anything that anyone else says is not going to change that. When I say that, I mean the people that can find contradictions to every reason I have for not liking Keselowski. Disregard everything I said about Keselowski here, because all I've done is make myself look like a downright fool. Please can these last few posts, because I don't want to have to see it again.
gone-sovereign
gone-sovereign
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Giacalone Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:24 pm

Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:30 pm

day500champ1 wrote:

Reason we jumped on Kensethfan is he was contradicting himself,he wasn't backing his opinion up that well, and quite frankly was really making no sense at all. (Lemme point out that i have no issues with Kensethfan at all, just wanted to provide a counter-argument to why his reasoning made little to no sense.)

You kind of have to defend your opinion for liking/hating someone for argument's sake otherwise it just seems like you like/hate that guy just to jump on the bandwagon. If you want my honest opinion, there's more bangwagoner Kez haters then bandwagoner Kez fan's and i'm not just saying that cause i like Keselowski, most people i know that are Kez fans can at least back it up with a legitimate reason why they think this guy's cool. Most Kez haters have an irrational hate for him and can't really back it up their reasoning for hating him.

Btw just to end this Kez/Earnhardt argument once and for all, You like Keselowski - You probably liked/would of liked Earnhardt....You hate Kez - You probably hated/would of hated Earnhardt. Their driving styles are all too similar....Don't believe me? Just look at video's of Earnhardt then and then look at video's of Keselowski now...You won't find much of a difference.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bartman97 Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:30 am

Kensethfan, you follow the whole of Roush Racing don't you? So that might mean that you hate him because Keselowski dumped Carl Edwards into the catchfence at Talladega 09? Dumb reason to hate Brad cause he held his line that whole time while Carl kept on trying to shove him under the yellow line. And Kyle Busch is no where near Earnhardt as in the car or out. Keselowski is the more closest to Dale. I wouldn't see Kyle race a car injured like Brad did at Pocono. Kyle is an overrated driver who the media totals all his Cup, nationwide and truck wins to make him look better.

I'm done cause this school computer keyboard I'm using is crap.
bartman97
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Chives2112 Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:34 am

bartman97 wrote:I'm done cause this school computer keyboard I'm using is crap.
They let you access websites like this in Australia? Lucky, everyone flips if we stray from the school website when we're on the school computers...
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:43 am

Can we please stop comparing Earnhardt and Kelsowski?!
Seriously?!

They are two different drivers from two different eras.

Personally, Kelsowski will never equal Earnhardt. Brad will win races and maybe a cup title. But, you can't compare the two as I've said before.

Compare Brad to Earnhardt is like comparing Kyle to Richard Petty (yes, ESPN knock there Laughing )
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bartman97 Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:05 am

day500champ1 wrote:Can we please stop comparing Earnhardt and Kelsowski?!
Seriously?!

Personally, Kelsowski will never equal Earnhardt. Brad will win races and maybe a cup title. But, you can't compare the two as I've said before.

We aren't talking about wins nor championships, we are talking about driving styles Rolling Eyes
bartman97
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:55 am

kensethfan wrote:This is what I was afraid would happen. I say that I don't like Keselowski, and then I get jumped all over by people that can't respect my opinion. That's literally always how it is.

It's not that we don't respect your opinion, it's that we disagree with it. Seriously, please stop thinking people are always out to get you, because we're not. It even says in the category's description, "be ready to defend your opinion". You obviously weren't prepared for that, and that's why you're in this situation now.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PKligBKFan Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:09 am

Seriously?!

Compare Brad to Earnhardt is like comparing Kyle to Richard Petty (yes, ESPN knock there Split Keselowski Debate 277638789 )

Can you please learn how to spell his name?! KESELOWSKI.
PKligBKFan
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:27 am

PKligBKFan wrote:
Seriously?!

Compare Brad to Earnhardt is like comparing Kyle to Richard Petty (yes, ESPN knock there Split Keselowski Debate 277638789 )

I don't mean to jump in, but who cares if he spelled Keselowski wrong, so what?
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Split Keselowski Debate Empty Split Keselowski Debate

Post by Chives2112 Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:29 pm

navycook75 wrote:
PKligBKFan wrote:
Seriously?!

I don't mean to jump in, but who cares if he spelled Keselowski wrong, so what?
lol You're talking to Tyson, one of the biggest Keselowski fans on the face of the earth. Razz
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down