Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NR2003 Demo Question

+7
Cardinals5
bartman97
Blake Camphausen
Syzygy
BWard
Ceej
rightdrive1
11 posters

Go down

NR2003 Demo Question Empty NR2003 Demo Question

Post by rightdrive1 Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:28 pm

I was playing around with my NR2003 Demo on my computer a few minutes ago, when I accidentally deleted one of my cars in the game. The game is only allowed 11 cars, and now there's 10, and I don't know how to retrieve my driver (the 4 car) back. I'm afraid I'm going to have to re-download the demo.

Is there any way to retrieve the car that I accidentally deleted? If not, then is there a way to reset the game so that I don't have to re-download it?

Any help is useful. Thank you.
rightdrive1
rightdrive1
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

NR2003 Demo Question Empty Re: NR2003 Demo Question

Post by Ceej Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:36 pm

Get the game.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by rightdrive1 Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:39 pm

Ceej wrote:Get the game.

I know. It's time. Do you know a good torrent link, or should I just buy it on Ebay?
rightdrive1
rightdrive1
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:49 pm

If you hop on the ISRA TeamSpeak, someone could probably hook you up with a link.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:33 pm

rightdrive1 wrote:

I know. It's time. Do you know a good torrent link, or should I just buy it on Ebay?

If you either go on Amazon or EBay and type in NASCAR Racing 2003 Season, there will be a result of the game that comes up. I think that they are in American money, now about around 70 dollars. When I bought the game off amazon last year, it cost about £40 because the prices in Great Britain are slightly cheaper than the prices in America.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:17 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:
rightdrive1 wrote:

If you either go on Amazon or EBay and type in NASCAR Racing 2003 Season, there will be a result of the game that comes up. I think that they are in American money, now about around 70 dollars. When I bought the game off amazon last year, it cost about £40 because the prices in Great Britain are slightly cheaper than the prices in America.

Torrents are nice too.

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Camphausen Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:48 pm

BurningThunder wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
rightdrive1 wrote:

Torrents are nice too.
And Illegal.
Blake Camphausen
Blake Camphausen
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by bartman97 Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:47 am

Blake Camphausen wrote:
BurningThunder wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
rightdrive1 wrote:

Torrents are nice too.
And Illegal.

So what if they are illegal? I would rather keep $80 dollars in your own pocket. The only way you can get caught with a torrent is if you seed it.
bartman97
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:51 am

bartman97 wrote:
Blake Camphausen wrote:
BurningThunder wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
rightdrive1 wrote:

Torrents are nice too.
And Illegal.

So what if they are illegal? I would rather keep $80 dollars in your own pocket. The only way you can get caught with a torrent is if you seed it.

Not to mention, since the original developers are out of business, who exactly would be supported by purchasing the game? Amazon.com/ebay and some kid who found a No-CD patch. If I didn't already have the CD, I'd have no moral qualms about it since it's not really hurting anyone (not that piracy really does, but that's another argument).
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:26 am

Cardinals5 wrote:
bartman97 wrote:
Blake Camphausen wrote:
BurningThunder wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
rightdrive1 wrote:

Torrents are nice too.
And Illegal.

Not to mention, since the original developers are out of business, who exactly would be supported by purchasing the game? Amazon.com/ebay and some kid who found a No-CD patch. If I didn't already have the CD, I'd have no moral qualms about it since it's not really hurting anyone (not that piracy really does, but that's another argument).

And not only that, the game isn't produced anymore, and isn't on shelves.
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:46 am

Cardinals5 wrote:
bartman97 wrote:
Blake Camphausen wrote:
BurningThunder wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
rightdrive1 wrote:

Torrents are nice too.
And Illegal.

I went ahead and bought it because I was afraid I'd get a link that would put bad stuff (viruses, trojans, etc.) on my computer.
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:19 pm

crl wrote:
Cardinals5 wrote:
bartman97 wrote:
Blake Camphausen wrote:
BurningThunder wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
rightdrive1 wrote:

Torrents are nice too.
And Illegal.

I went ahead and bought it because I was afraid I'd get a link that would put bad stuff (viruses, trojans, etc.) on my computer.

If some of you didn't know, NR2003 is illegally available to download online. A few years ago, someone got sued $25,000 by IRacing which bought the rights to NR2003, for illegally putting a download-for-free version of the game online. It's always to actually buy the game online, so that it works better.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rightdrive1 Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:49 pm

crl wrote:
Cardinals5 wrote:
bartman97 wrote:
Blake Camphausen wrote:
BurningThunder wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
rightdrive1 wrote:

Torrents are nice too.
And Illegal.

That was why I didn't really want to get the torrent.

@Bwardboy88 That's another reason I didn't want to torrent the game. I don't want to go to jail......I just don't want to pay $80 for the game, although it is worth it. I am short in terms of cash now, and I need that $80 for other things.

I bought the demo as an alternative to getting the real game, even though I desperately want the real game. All I want to know is if I can retrieve a lost car/driver?

BTW It's illegal to post a download for the game. It's not illegal to actally download the game because the cops won't know who downloaded the game. They'll just know the download provider.
rightdrive1
rightdrive1
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:54 pm

Actually Rightdrive1, there's a little hitch...

The cops CAN track your ip address and dns number, along with everyone else who downloaded it, you can be a target, so... if the authorities provide the download, then bust you for downloading it, is that entrapment?
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:55 pm

rightdrive1 wrote:
crl wrote:
Cardinals5 wrote:
bartman97 wrote:
Blake Camphausen wrote:
BurningThunder wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
rightdrive1 wrote:

Torrents are nice too.
And Illegal.

That was why I didn't really want to get the torrent.

@Bwardboy88 That's another reason I didn't want to torrent the game. I don't want to go to jail......I just don't want to pay $80 for the game, although it is worth it. I am short in terms of cash now, and I need that $80 for other things.

I bought the demo as an alternative to getting the real game, even though I desperately want the real game. All I want to know is if I can retrieve a lost car/driver?

BTW It's illegal to post a download for the game. It's not illegal to actally download the game because the cops won't know who downloaded the game. They'll just know the download provider.

Well if you want to get the real game, you will find that some of them do cost less than $60, but you also need check if they are in good condition as well.

Last edited by BWardboy88 on Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rightdrive1 Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:55 pm

gwoodard41 wrote:Actually Rightdrive1, there's a little hitch...

The cops CAN track your ip address and dns number, along with everyone else who downloaded it, you can be a target, so... if the authorities provide the download, then bust you for downloading it, is that entrapment?

Possibly. I never thought of it that way.
rightdrive1
rightdrive1
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:50 pm

I think the cops have more to worry about on there hands than downloading a video game.
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:16 pm

f1fan12 wrote:

I think the cops have more to worry about on there hands than downloading a video game.
This is quite true. Besides, if you are really worried, PeerBlock works wonders.

Back to top Go down

Post by rightdrive1 Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:49 pm

f1fan12 wrote:

Agreed.
rightdrive1
rightdrive1
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down