Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rykia's nr2003 Questions Thread

2 posters

Go down

Rykia's nr2003 Questions Thread Empty Rykia's nr2003 Questions Thread

Post by Rykia Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:18 pm

So I think I'm going to run ISRA this year, and I was wondering, does anyone know how to set up an XBOX 360 Wired Controller to your computer? I am a terrible, and I mean TERRIBLE keyboard driver, and I have a couple Wired 360 Controllers, so yeah...

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Rykia's nr2003 Questions Thread Empty Re: Rykia's nr2003 Questions Thread

Post by gwoodard41 Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:47 pm

Rykia_RKXK wrote:So I think I'm going to run ISRA this year, and I was wondering, does anyone know how to set up an XBOX 360 Wired Controller to your computer? I am a terrible, and I mean TERRIBLE keyboard driver, and I have a couple Wired 360 Controllers, so yeah...

If you have a wired 360 controller, you can use it on the pc by first installing the drivers that you download from HERE (http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/download.mspx) or if you buy the controller in the red package it comes with the driver cd. Once the drivers are installed you just plug it in and windows will detect and install it.

If you have a wireless controller and a P&C wire you can only charge the battery from a pc port. It won't magically convert it into a wired controller.

Plug into USB Port and configure in windows control panel.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:59 pm

gwoodard41 wrote:
Rykia_RKXK wrote:So I think I'm going to run ISRA this year, and I was wondering, does anyone know how to set up an XBOX 360 Wired Controller to your computer? I am a terrible, and I mean TERRIBLE keyboard driver, and I have a couple Wired 360 Controllers, so yeah...

If you have a wired 360 controller, you can use it on the pc by first installing the drivers that you download from HERE (http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/download.mspx) or if you buy the controller in the red package it comes with the driver cd. Once the drivers are installed you just plug it in and windows will detect and install it.

If you have a wireless controller and a P&C wire you can only charge the battery from a pc port. It won't magically convert it into a wired controller.

Plug into USB Port and configure in windows control panel.

Okay, thanks gwoodard. I have both a Wired and a Wireless with a PC thingy, actually.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down