Happy New Year, and also...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy New Year, and also...

Post by Sparkz47 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:39 pm

Asterisk Glowy Save HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME Asterisk Glowy Save

Yep, with the coming of 2012 also comes my 16th birthday! Ah, birthdays, a time for presents, friends, presents, and presents. So far I've gotten a new jacket, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D and a Black Keys T-shirt. Now I just have to fend off the dreaded flood of comments all over my Facebook wall, but it's a small price to pay, I suppose. Happy New Year to all, and a happy 16th to me.


Yes, I am well aware that the cake is a lie.
avatar
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1392
Join date : 2011-09-17
Age : 21
Location : Equestria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy New Year, and also...

Post by navycook75 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:41 pm

so technically you're celebrating 2 new years....

happy burthdai
avatar
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4918
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 28
Location : Portland, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy New Year, and also...

Post by f1fan12 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:43 pm

Sparkz47 wrote: Asterisk Glowy Save HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME Asterisk Glowy Save

Yep, with the coming of 2012 also comes my 16th birthday! Ah, birthdays, a time for presents, friends, presents, and presents. So far I've gotten a new jacket, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D and a Black Keys T-shirt. Now I just have to fend off the dreaded flood of comments all over my Facebook wall, but it's a small price to pay, I suppose. Happy New Year to all, and a happy 16th to me.


Yes, I am well aware that the cake is a lie.

In 1996 were you the first baby born.
avatar
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2534
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 22
Location : Bay Village Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy New Year, and also...

Post by Sparkz47 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:44 pm

f1fan12 wrote:In 1996 were you the first baby born.

Nah, man. I was born around 5:00pm, so I'm sure there were quite a few babies born before me.
avatar
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1392
Join date : 2011-09-17
Age : 21
Location : Equestria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy New Year, and also...

Post by navycook75 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:48 pm

f1fan12 wrote:
Sparkz47 wrote: Asterisk Glowy Save HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME Asterisk Glowy Save

Yep, with the coming of 2012 also comes my 16th birthday! Ah, birthdays, a time for presents, friends, presents, and presents. So far I've gotten a new jacket, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D and a Black Keys T-shirt. Now I just have to fend off the dreaded flood of comments all over my Facebook wall, but it's a small price to pay, I suppose. Happy New Year to all, and a happy 16th to me.


Yes, I am well aware that the cake is a lie.

In 1996 were you the first baby born.
well he was first at something, but I'm not going to say what for the sake of my forum existence....
avatar
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4918
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 28
Location : Portland, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy New Year, and also...

Post by Sparkz47 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:51 pm

navycook75 wrote: well he was first at something, but I'm not going to say what for the sake of my forum existence....

Badum pssh
avatar
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1392
Join date : 2011-09-17
Age : 21
Location : Equestria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy New Year, and also...

Post by day500champ1 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:06 pm

Happy Birthday dude. Now let me lite the candles on your cake. HERMAN!
avatar
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2311
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 26
Location : Warren, Michigan

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy New Year, and also...

Post by RealRacer4 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:24 pm

Happy birthday!

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2090
Join date : 2011-12-18
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy New Year, and also...

Post by Chives2112 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:11 pm

Happy Birthday, bro! Pacman
avatar
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1972
Join date : 2011-08-06
Location : Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy New Year, and also...

Post by nepatsfan02 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:51 pm

happy birthday Very Happy
avatar
nepatsfan02
Development Driver
Development Driver

Posts : 74
Join date : 2011-09-24
Age : 20
Location : wut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy New Year, and also...

Post by Racerfan275 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:01 pm

happy b-day

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 896
Join date : 2011-08-17
Age : 19
Location : Arkansas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum