Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#00-Jared Goshen (CRL Developmental)

3 posters

Go down

#00-Jared Goshen (CRL Developmental) Empty #00-Jared Goshen (CRL Developmental)

Post by Chives2112 Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:08 pm

#00-Jared Goshen (CRL Developmental) CRLDevelopmental-1

Here is the #00 Which Wich Superior Sandwhiches Lenard for Jared Goshen who will run it in the 2012 CRL Developmental Division. I know this might not look like much, but I feel really proud of myself to get this finished as this is my first attempt to paint a car for a series on here, and I was having so much trouble with the contigs last weekend. I'm still having some troubles with the CRL Developmental logo, but I'll try to fix that later. Thoughts and tips would be very helpful! Very Happy
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

#00-Jared Goshen (CRL Developmental) Empty Re: #00-Jared Goshen (CRL Developmental)

Post by RyanB06 Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:20 pm

Looks pretty good so far. Maybe move the CRL Developmental logo down to the bottom of the b-pillar? It certainly won't fit where it is.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

#00-Jared Goshen (CRL Developmental) Empty Re: #00-Jared Goshen (CRL Developmental)

Post by crl Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:59 pm

Take the contigs and the series logo off. Send me the paint job when you're satisfied with it, and I'll add the contigs and the logo. You're using the wrong set, anyway. The Developmental Division contigs have a Simple Green logo in place of the Red Robin logo. F1V1 still needs to send me the CRL Developmental Division contigs in a separate folder. The only place to find them is the 2012 Juneau skin.
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down