Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A thought I had...

4 posters

Go down

A thought I had... Empty A thought I had...

Post by nascarfreak88 Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:24 pm

Seeing Ceej just did his awesome logo pack with a bunch of NR2003 sponsors recreated, has anyone thought of doing some of the EA Sports fictional sponsors? I always thought those were cool and would be fun to work with...

nascarfreak88
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

A thought I had... Empty Re: A thought I had...

Post by gwoodard41 Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:47 pm

nascarfreak88 wrote:Seeing Ceej just did his awesome logo pack with a bunch of NR2003 sponsors recreated, has anyone thought of doing some of the EA Sports fictional sponsors? I always thought those were cool and would be fun to work with...

No, I would rather not break a certain rule about bringing up EA based games on the forums or sponsors for that matter.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Giacalone Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:50 pm

gwoodard41 wrote:
nascarfreak88 wrote:Seeing Ceej just did his awesome logo pack with a bunch of NR2003 sponsors recreated, has anyone thought of doing some of the EA Sports fictional sponsors? I always thought those were cool and would be fun to work with...

No, I would rather not break a certain rule about bringing up EA based games on the forums or sponsors for that matter.

We have a rule against that?

Well, regardless, 2005 was the only decent EA game that had fictional sponsors. Maybe we could make some from Dirt to Daytona.
Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Camphausen Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:34 pm

Nascarboy426 wrote:
gwoodard41 wrote:

We have a rule against that?

Well, regardless, 2005 was the only decent EA game that had fictional sponsors. Maybe we could make some from Dirt to Daytona.
He is talking about the TMMC sponsor restrictions that prevent you from using EA based games as sponsors.
Blake Camphausen
Blake Camphausen
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by nascarfreak88 Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:25 pm

I thought that would be more toward literally using EA, rather than a fictional sponsor from their games...

Besides, I'm more talking about for recreational use than for sponsorship on a car in the canon.

nascarfreak88
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down