Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockford 200 Pre-Race thread

+18
flyingturns89
Syzygy
racingfreak1999
Blake Camphausen
TheRacingExperts
Electric Wolf
Nascar9fan
Vincent Giacalone
gwoodard41
Magus978
day500champ1
teamwhiper
Tanrar
crl
Rykia
navycook75
RyanB06
Ceej
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rockford 200 Pre-Race thread Empty Rockford 200 Pre-Race thread

Post by Ceej Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:49 pm

The top 6 in points are locked in due to their mathematical eligibility for the championship. This will leave 14 additional spots in the A-main up for grabs through the heats.

The go-or-go-home cars will be divided into 7 heat races. The top 2 from the heats will transfer to the A-main, while 3rd-8th will transfer to the two B-mains, which will pay half-points (odd finishing positions transfer to B-main 1, and even positions transfer to B-main 2).

The winners of the B-mains will be awarded the final two spots in the Rockford 200.

Here are the rosters for each of the heat races:

Spoiler:
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Rockford 200 Pre-Race thread Empty Re: Rockford 200 Pre-Race thread

Post by RyanB06 Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:54 pm

I guess you didn't get the 75, then. Neutral
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:28 pm

which 56 are you using? the one you painted or the one Vinny painted?
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:52 pm

Heats 1, 2, and 4. Got it.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:13 am

Morris feels the pressure of trying to qualify for both Rockford and Decatur

Brian Morris is about to go on a really big adventure. The 32-year-old Canadian, who drives for Middle Tennessee Motorsports in the TM Lights South Division, will attempt to qualify for both the TM Master Cup Series and ARLA Elite Series season finales in Decatur and Rockford, respectively. Oh, there's also the matter of the TM Lights season finale, also at Decatur.

Luckily for Morris, who will bring his family - Australian-born wife Kara, two-year-old daughter Molly, and nearly nine-month-old daughter Anna - along for the trip, both races are in Illinois.

"MT Motorsports has a private jet, and when we get done at one track, we'll fly to the other," Morris said on Monday.

Easy travel between the races aside, Morris and teammate Kristian Jeffries, who's also entered in the Rockford 200, and will also take part in the TM Lights finale, have a tall task ahead of them: never before has MT Motorsports qualified for either a TM Master Cup or ARLA Elite Series race.

Morris gets to be the one trying to kill two birds with one stone.

"There's definitely pressure," the four-time Canadian Touring Car champion said. "These two series are the biggest stock car series in the world. If we can qualify for one or both of these races, and run well in them, then the fans will notice the team as maybe a threat to win in the future, once they finally get in full-time. And winning the races would really turn heads."

But for now, Morris will just enjoy time with his family.

"Kara and the girls don't often get to see me race in-person, so this will be neat. I really want to do well in front of them, but I know that no matter what happens, they're proud of me."

Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
Rockford 200 Pre-Race thread NM14-Wallpapers-LewisS_Android_320x480
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:15 am

Sweetwater going for Decatur/Rockford double

Cameron Sweetwater, who is running part time in the ARLA Elite Series is looking forward to taking one final crack at the 2011 season at the Rockford 200, but is also attempting the TM Master Cup Series season finale at Decatur in a one-off for Random Motorsports, the same team that fields her ARLA entry.

"This is definitely the biggest thing I've ever done in racing. Looking to qualify for the season finale for two of the biggest leagues in the world, it's a daunting task, but it's definitely worth going for it. I'm definitely nervous, but I'm still ready to get out there and give it all I've got." Sweetwater said, her 2011 ARLA season has given her mixed results, but she is definitely ready for one more go in the Elite Series.
Tanrar
Tanrar
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by teamwhiper Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:04 am

Recarmier doing Rockford/Decatur double

"Unlike other driver who have to do 2 q-race in row,I stay at Decatur for one day to race in q-races,then go to Rockford for qualifying.I have slighty easier schedule than other,but I still do not get to relax."
teamwhiper
teamwhiper
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:39 pm

For those who were listening to the heat races on TeamSpeak, please refrain from commenting on those until I post them.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:03 pm

Matthews looking to prove Dwyer no fluke: Tiffany Matthews arrived at Rockford Speedway with one thing in mind: to prove herself among ARLA's best.

"I haven't been on a track this short since I was in go-karts," she said. "My plan is to start well in my heat race, and stay up front. We'll see how it goes."

"I only wish Ryan was here to see this," she added, referring to her husband, who is attempting to make the TM Master Cup race down the road at Decatur Raceway.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:10 pm

More ready to make ARLA debut in Heat race; happy to be in same race as Griffin

Jim More, GLM's team owner, had this to say after finding out the line up for the Rockford 200 heat races.

"Well, I think that it's kind of weird to be talking business as usual after what happen in Brazil, but I'm pleased of where we are right now. [Ryan] Griffin and I are in the same and I hope we can work together to get to the front and get our cars to the front and transfer to the A-main right away."

"I also want to thank Ike Durbin for the chance to use this car and maybe I can thank them by putting it in the A-main."
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:27 pm

Pressure Not Getting to Delgado About Double Duty

TM Master Cup Series driver Tom Delgado was not concerned one bit about the pressure of pulling double duty at both Rockford and Decatur. "For some of us, we've already done it. Once you do it once, you get used to it. Besides, I have a secret weapon that I use to relieve any kind of pressure" Delgado said as he opened up a can of Smash Beer. "Don't worry, I get my blood alcohol level tested before I get into the car, and I have passed every single time. I only drink when there's more than 4 hours before a race anyway" Delgado added. He's had plenty to drink about lately, failing to score points in his last two TM Master Cup races which have knocked him out of contention for the championship.

Tom Delgado is currently 8th in the Master Cup points, 48 points behind Leonid Roderick for 5th.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:59 pm

Heat Races

Green = A-Main

Yellow = B-Mains

Red = Did Not Qualify

Spoiler:
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:32 pm

Spoiler:
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:47 pm

Spoiler:
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:50 pm

Spoiler:
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:55 pm

Spoiler:
Tanrar
Tanrar
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by teamwhiper Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:02 pm

Spoiler:
teamwhiper
teamwhiper
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:09 pm

Spoiler:
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Giacalone Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:30 pm

I assume Ceej won't be making videos of the heats, then?
Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:44 pm

Nascarboy426 wrote:I assume Ceej won't be making videos of the heats, then?
He hasn't in the past. Usually it's just the mains.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:03 pm

I may do the B-mains in a separate video.

ARLA Officials: Teams may swap cars

After receiving a few inquiries, especially by Patriot Racing and Gravity Racing, Inc., ARLA officials clarified that teams would be allowed to swap out their own cars in the mains.

While this practice is not actively encouraged, it has been allowed in the past.

Last edited by Ceej on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by teamwhiper Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:07 pm

Ceej wrote:I may do the B-mains in a separate video.

After receiving a few inquiries, especially by Patriot Racing and Gravity Racing, Inc., ARLA officials clarified that teams would be allowed to swap out their own cars in the mains.

While this practice is not actively encouraged, it has been allowed in the past. The most recent example of this was when Whiper-Ildest Racing replaced Gary DeSouza with Rene Recarmier at the 150 Laps of Dwyer this year.

That "recent example" didn't happen.The team bought out Math Motors if I remember correctly.
teamwhiper
teamwhiper
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nascar9fan Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:26 pm

teamwhiper wrote:
Ceej wrote:I may do the B-mains in a separate video.

While this practice is not actively encouraged, it has been allowed in the past. The most recent example of this was when Whiper-Ildest Racing replaced Gary DeSouza with Rene Recarmier at the 150 Laps of Dwyer this year.

That "recent example" didn't happen.The team bought out Math Motors if I remember correctly.

Yeah. From memory, DeSouza caused a pit lane collision in that race.
Nascar9fan
Nascar9fan
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:29 pm

Oh, derp Razz
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:38 pm

(OOC: As a general forum message, I apologize if I haven't been active in a while. School and other things have gotten in the way and I haven't had much time, but I'm trying to be active.)

Johannson happy to go to B-main

Patrick Johannson: Awesome work! WE're in the B-main for Rockford! We just have to get through that and then we're golden. Gotta say hi to my bro Travis. Hope you do well in the CRL next year, man. Wish you were here to watch me.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacingExperts Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:50 pm

Spoiler:
TheRacingExperts
TheRacingExperts
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

http://www.theracingexperts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:40 pm

Spoiler:
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:52 pm

>mfw 5 of the drivers who go to the A main raced in the TMMC at one point
>mfw I have no face
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Camphausen Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:29 pm

B main ain't too bad for my final ARLA start.
Blake Camphausen
Blake Camphausen
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:06 am

FAC leads 28 of 40 laps, both cars in B-main

FAC Motorsports managed to surprise everyone at Rockford when the up and coming team lead nearly three quarters of the race with Frank Azure leading 16 laps and Nick Azure leading 12 laps. However, despite this both cars only managed to finish 4th and 5th, qualifying for the B-main. "Both cars were on fire today. I'm just happy that both cars qualified that just means we have to win the B-mains" Frank Azure stated. Both cars are in separate B-mains so there is a possibility for both cars to make the A-main and for Nick Azure, who is looking for a ride next season, it is important that he does well. "Considering we our a small team we did really good today. It's a shame neither of us made the A-main but that means we have to try our hardest to win the B-mains" Nick said.
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:21 am

B-Mains

Rockford 200 Pre-Race thread Race17Bmains

Like last year, the B-mains awarded half-points, as well as full bonus points.

B-Main 1 (Left)

Ricky Navarro qualified on the pole and got an impressive jump at the start, but that was erased when Nick Azure was spun by Nikos Kastapolous coming off of turn 2.

Navarro remained unchallenged until lap 10, when Libby Bell got by him without much trouble. Ricky Flush then picked up some speed and took the lead from Bell on lap 18. Shortly afterwards, Navarro came back to reassume the lead, but he was quickly caught and passed by Bell.

Bell opened up an impressive lead even as the leaders started cutting through lapped cars (which included defending Rockford 200 winner Rush McCloud). However, she lost a lot of ground after almost wrecking herself by sweeping across Jason Bates's bumper. Navarro caught and passed her on lap 44, and proceeded to open up a huge lead.

On lap 61, Blake Camphausen and Leon Keniston made contact while battling for 9th, sending Camphausen sliding towards the turn 3 wall. The caution did not come out, and Camphausen went a lap down as he got going again.

The caution did come out on lap 77, after David Krikorian slid up into Nikos Kastapolous coming through turn 4. Kastapolous bounced off the wall, and was flipped over by Krikorian's teammate Herbie Finkleberg. Kastapolous did a few rolls before being hit by Chris Winter, who spun right in front of Ricky Navarro. Navarro had nowhere to go but into the back of the #56.

Casey Lester (running a lap down) went to the low side coming to the accident scene, but he appeared to misjudge his path and ran into the overturned Kastapolous. The rear end of the #728 was launched into the air and came down on top of Libby Bell.

Both Navarro and Bell had to drop out of the race, which handed the lead to Ricky Flush. The caution came out again a few laps after the restart when Ashley Tucker was turned around by Nick Azure coming off of turn 2.

Flush continued to lead on the restart, which came with 11 laps to go. However, Flush was immediately passed by teammate Leon Keniston, who was trying to get back on the lead lap. Ike Durbin, who had not been in the battle for the lead until this stage of the race, pounced on this opportunity and got by Flush.

Durbin never looked back to capture the first B-main.

B-Main 2 (Right)

Brenda Riggs led the field to the start, and got a very big jump on the field. This drew complaints from a few teams, but Riggs was not penalized.

The first caution was thrown on lap 6, when Greg Woodard Slid into Gary DeSouza, sending DeSouza into the turn 4 wall and into the path of Benji Flynn.

Brenda Riggs continued to lead on the restart, with Rip Tyler and Kurt Walker (in his final race weekend as a full-time driver) in pursuit. Walker rubbed fenders with Tyler while battling with him for 2nd, but Tyler paid him back with an even harder hit a few laps later and re-took the spot.

The caution came out again on lap 15, when Rachel Gonzalez not-so-subtlely dumped McKinley Martin entering turn 3. Bill Tissom got into the stopped #673z and hopped into the air. While Andy Pearson and Joseph Howard were driving away from the accident, Amy Harrison came barreling in and turned Howard into the inside wall on the frontstretch. Howard bounced off the wall and back into Pearson, sending the #17 around.

The third caution flew right after the restart, as Mike Andrews, Azuma Kazeyama, and Greg Woodard were running three-wide coming off of turn 2. Andrews got loose and made contact with Kazeyama, sending cars #73 and #41 into the inside wall. They slid back into traffic, taking Pearson into the turn 3 wall with them. Benji Flynn plowed into the back of Paul Lyons in the ensuing stackup.

Rip Tyler pounced on Brenda Riggs on the restart, taking the lead from the #67. Right after this happened, Issac Lightener was turned into the pit wall by Bill Tissom. Lightener was able to climb out of his car, but he appeared to have some trouble walking. There is no other word on his condition.

On lap 34, Andy Pearson got loose while racing with Gary Desouza, sliding up into the #149 and sending himself for a spin.

Rip Tyler continued to lead on the restart, but was immediately attacked by Frank Azure, who had taken 2nd from Riggs shortly before the caution came out. Azure led for several laps before being passed by Kurt Walker.

Walker made the pass in time for the next caution, which was thrown on lap 48 after Harry Enola got into Mike Andrews coming off of turn 4. This took Andrews, Enola, and Andy PEarson into the inside wall. Enola spun back into traffic, collecting Gary DeSouza, McKinley Martin, and Rachel Gonzalez.

The seventh caution flew almost immediately after the restart, when Zach Branch got into Hawk Slider coming off of turn 2. Both cars went into the inside wall and back in front of traffic, causing a pileup that blocked the whole track. As Mike Andrews and Azuma Kazeyama were driving away from the wreck, Kazeyama spun Andrews. Zach Branch plowed into Benji Flynn as Flynn slowed down for this incident.

A few laps after the restart, a large piece of debris fell off of one of the cars, prompting officials to throw the yellow and clear it off the track.

Kurt Walker came under attack from Joseph Howard shortly after the restart. But Walker reeled him back in after Howard had a poor exit to turn 4.

Caution 9 came out on lap 74 as Harry Enola, running several laps down, pushed his good friend Mike Andrews through turn 4. Enola got loose, and swerved into Hawk Slider, sending the #070 around.

Walker led on the restart, and had the hoodless Gary DeSouza in between him and the rest of the field. He pulled out to an impressive lead after the restart, but DeSouza decided to start racing Walker, despite being several laps down. The two made contact and took each other into the turn 4 wall with a handful of laps left. The caution didn't come out, but Walker had to pit for a cut tire. This opened the door for Joseph Howard, but he was caught and passed by Rip Tyler, who cruised to the victory.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:57 am

Why does it say that Frank Azure didn't finish?
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by teamwhiper Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:09 am

Spoiler:
teamwhiper
teamwhiper
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:58 am

Spoiler:
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:39 am

Spoiler:

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:53 pm

BurningThunder wrote:
Spoiler:

Probably not cause it's the last race of the season. Laughing
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:57 pm

day500champ1 wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Rykia_RKXK on Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacingExperts Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:29 pm

Spoiler:
TheRacingExperts
TheRacingExperts
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:36 pm

Woodard apologetic to drivers he exchanged fender benders with, especially DeSouza and Laveerne

Woodard apologized for his involvement with the incidents that took place during the heats and the B-Main. He was extremely apologetic to the two drivers who he pushed up into the inside wall. After he heard someone yell 'Insensitive jerk!' by some of the audience when Woodard pushed Laveerne, another Xenos driver into the wall. Woodard assured people that he was not targeting anyone with any manufacturer, but that he just cut the corner too fast.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:26 pm

Carter livid with Evans over Heat Tangle

Ross Carter described himself as "the angriest he's ever been" after his heat accident with Anthony Evans, which seen Carter rolling over at the short track, dashing any hopes he had of doing well in even his heat.

"WOW. Why do ARLA let f**kwads like Evans race?!?!?" Carter yelled with pure anger. "Who in the right f**king mind makes someone barrel roll at a damn short track? That's ridiculous! That was the stupidest move I've ever seen in any race ever! Next time I see him on the track, I'll make sure to flip his ass over to see how he f**king likes it!"

Tucker makes it to B-Main, only to be spun

Tucker: "It's okay, I got to the B-Main, and that makes me happy. Just gotta get ready for next season and make sure to not get wrecked out on a restart."

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:26 pm

Taylor Comments on B-Main

"That was a lot of fun even though we didn't make the main event. Rockford is a cool track especially with the rytham it has. And the fans here are great given how many people showed up for the qualifier. They had the stands full! This is a great event and I'd love to come here again next year and see if I can make the main race"
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:05 pm

Johannson bummed about B-main 1 performance

Patrick Johannson: Sorry to Kastapolous about the incident. I saw smoke and when I hit the brake, the fronts locked up and I couldn't stop. Shouldnt've gone low... I might have been in the Top 15 or so if I went high. Sad
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:51 am

Mixed day for FAC. Nick struggles from the start, Frank finishes third.

FAC Motorsports' debut in ARLA was both good and bad at Rockford. In B-main 1, Nick Azure day was bad from the drop of the green flag. After starting 16th, he was the cause of the first caution after getting spun by Nikos Kastapolous. After getting in another incident with Ashley Tucker late in the race, Nick finished one lap down in 13th. "We just had a bad day from the start. There's nothing we could do about that. I apologize to Ashley Tucker for ruining her day as well." When asked about his future nick replied "hopefully I'll be racing somewhere next year. I know Frank is trying to put together a TM Lights team and a part time ARLA team for 2012. Other then that, we really don't have anything going on. Just have to keep my fingers crossed."

On the other hand in B-main 2, Frank Azure started 19th, but like his heat, the fifty year old owner of FACM showed some amazing speed. He avoided all the early race chaos, worked his way to the front, led seven laps, en route to a third place finish. "That was incredible. I didn't even expect to do half that good considering I haven't been on a short track in two years. Shame we didn't make it to the A-main, but I think I'm satisfied this run. How often are you able to run up front in an ARLA race? And in your debut too. It's just awesome." As for Frank's future, he has no intentions of running full time.
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by leon13 Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:31 am

I thought we would have won that race but Keniston took a chance and it kind of cost the whole team. i get hes excited to be back and all but damn man. i really hope thats now how things are going to go in 2012 with him owning this team and driving for another.

Keniston apologized after the race to Flush and it looked like both were on good terms and they were to CJ Cameron's trailer to strategize for Sundays Rockford 200

leon13
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacingExperts Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:07 pm

Reports are saying that Nikos Kastapolous called Patrick Johannson the day after the B-Main basically accepting the apology and having a friendly conversation.
TheRacingExperts
TheRacingExperts
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:21 pm

Forum Game Time! Predict the Rockford 200 Podium!

Does what it says on the title. Predict the top 3 finishers in the 2011 Rockford 200. Winner(s) receive a fictitious cookie of their choosing. You can choose from the list below (in order from low number to high number). Look in the eyes of a fan when you post your predictions.

#0 - Rene Recarmier
#00 - Anthony Griffith
#03 - Dale Underwood
#010 - Daniel Leckliter
#095 - Zach Webster
#7 - Zach Gott
#9 - Jared Andersen
#10 - Dan Mackay
#16 - Rip Tyler
#19 - Allie Riggs
#37 - Tom Delgado
#39 - Nami Mura
#44 - Ike Durbin
#63 - Kevin Monroe
#65 - Taylor Brillon
#66 - Edwin Schwarzloski
#100 - Rachel Rainsford
#165 - Holden Roberts
#211 - Bob Stephans
#231 - Jacob Eichholtz
#482 - Shane Lake

Winner: Tom Delgado (Master Cup experience will play a huge factor in his win)
2nd: Allie Riggs (Expect her to bump EVERYONE out of the way to get to the front, but run out of time to run down Delgado)
3rd: Shane Lake (Rockford produces surprises, and this is one of them)
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:31 pm

OK, I'll bite:

1st: Rene Recarmier (Heads to Majestic Motorsports on a high note.)
2nd: Jacob Eichholtz (Loses the race, but wins the title.)
3rd: Holden Roberts (Why not?)
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:35 pm

1st: Taylor Brillon (I'm hoping for her to win the championship, cause I take these fake series too seriously.)
2nd: Dale Underwood (Gives the best run of the year for the spec car.)
3rd: Bob Stephans (I'm thinking he'll have a great race, but just won't have enough.)
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:39 pm

flyingturns89 wrote: (I'm hoping for her to win the championship, cause I take these fake series too seriously.)
iseewhatyoudidthere.jpg
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:43 pm

Derrick Dudding :trollface:

44 Ike Durbin (He'll wait until the right moment and use pit strategy to win)
37 Tom Delgado (He'll lead the majority of the race, losing out due to a bad pit stop or series of bad pit stops)
65 Taylor Brillon, (Beats Allie Riggs to the finish in after passing her in the closing laps)
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next