Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milan655's track dev thread

Go down

Milan655's track dev thread Empty Milan655's track dev thread

Post by Milan655 Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:34 am

Just thought I'd post up a few WIPs I've been working on. Currently I have the Autodromo del Levante - Binetto at 75%and Saphan Hin street circuit in Thailand at a geometrically completed level. A lot of TSOs still to go down on Saphan Hin, but Binetto is close enough that I've left a link to an Alpha version. I haven't worked on either of these since I posted Bira, but hopefully I'll get them completed and out at some point - if anyones interested in GTR2 conversions too, I've ported over Bira and hopefully will do the same for the rest of these tracks. A modern Monza is the next planned track in the pipeline, should I ever get to it in all fairness.

Binetto:
Milan655's track dev thread EjBbOEY

This is nearly completed, a few modifications are needed to the walls and track widths plus it's lacking a few TSOs. Aside from that, it just needs LPs and a finished ini.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/km9av05l59n4wfv/Binetto.rar/file

Saphan Hin:
Milan655's track dev thread AsDtyAw
Milan655's track dev thread A2B5jn0
Milan655's track dev thread O4dg0Mw

A lesser known Asian street circuit, but an interesting one nonetheless. It's fast and a little bit tight, so it should make for some interesting racing hopefully. The roundabout looks a bit off at the moment, but otherwise the geometry is set and complete - it just needs a hell of a lot of TSOs.
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down