Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race 5: Round of France Pre-Race Thread

3 posters

Go down

Race 5: Round of France Pre-Race Thread Empty Race 5: Round of France Pre-Race Thread

Post by Rovenami Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:55 am

Fire breaks out at Tauger's pit stall, crew chief suspects foul play
About fifteen minutes before the first practice session for the Round of France was to take place, the pit stall occupied by Treck Tauger's team erupted in flames. Reports speculated that the cause was from a crack in his stall's fuel tank which leaked on the floor and sparked by an unknown source with at least two pit crew members in the stall were injured with second degree burns at the time of the incident.

Treck Tauger had this to say when asked about it: "I'm not sure how the fuel tank got cracked, but this could be a problem for us in the race."

His crew chief, Brendon Coulter on the other hand though otherwise. When asked about the incident, the trenchcoat and fedora wearing man said "Doesn't this seem like sabotage to you? I don't know about you all, but I'm convinced that either [Saul] Fischel, [Kurt] Plissken, [Trueman] Ellison and/or the three Independent's Trophy entries here intentionally sabotaged our epuipment."
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Race 5: Round of France Pre-Race Thread Empty Re: Race 5: Round of France Pre-Race Thread

Post by gwoodard41 Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:55 am

Woodard and his crew moves to assist the 741 team after fire broke out.

Greg Woodard, the driver of the 41 Lycoia Intimidator, and his crew moved quickly to assist the 741 team after a fire broke out. Assisting with burn kits and extinguishers. Shortly after the fire was extinguished and the burned crew members of the 741 team were tended to, Woodard's crew talked with Tauger's remaining crew to see if anything could be done about the cracked fuel tank. Someone in Woodard's crew mention that the dimensions of the fuel tanks were similar in both the Cheyenne and Intimidator. It was worked out that if the 741 team wasn't able to repair their fuel tank they could have one of the 41's replacements. They had four spares available in case the 41 car happened to have its own fuel tank issues and would have replacements for both the primary and backup car.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Race 5: Round of France Pre-Race Thread Empty Re: Race 5: Round of France Pre-Race Thread

Post by SnakePlissken Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:04 am

Plissken WTF?! After Arson Accusation

When Kurt Plissken heard his name linked to the Treck Tauger pit stall fire, his reaction was, "Huh?!"

Treck Tauger's crew chief Brendon Coulter implicated Plissken along with Saul Fischel, Trueman Ellison and/or the three Independent's Trophy entries as possible suspects.

Plissken stated that Coulter was just "slinging mud to see what sticks. This sounds like something Andy Griffith would do."

But when PSI teammate Greg Woodard offered the #741 team a replacement fuel tank, Plissken was understandably perplexed.

"They accuse me of this $#!* and Woodard offers them replacement parts. WTF man?!" a bewildered Plissken stated.

"What hypocrisy for them to throw shade at me but yet accept parts from our team?!"

Seems like tensions are bubbling high underneath the calm surface at PSI. Since Plissken was signed last minute and Woodard poached the perenial Yoo-hoo sponsorship-- there seems to be a disconnect between long time teammates. Will it boil over on the track or off? I guess we'll find out!

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:23 am

Plissken Secures Sponsorship For The Round Of France

Kurt Plissken has announced that The Wyld Stallyns World Tour has come on board to sponsor his car for the Round of France at Circuit Thierry Sicotte.

"Since he went on that fishing expedition trying to land a big named free agent trophy fish, it's been difficult for me to secure sponsorships." Plissken stated. "I've been scrambling ever since and it hasn't been an easy task. It's never easy, but this sure made it a lot harder."

Plissken continued, "First we've looked for large national and international sponsors with deep pockets looking to make an investment. We have a few irons in the fire but not enough for the entire season. Hopefully we can work some things out for further down the road."

"We have been forced to narrow our search and have been considering regional and even local sponsorships if necessary. Hell, we'll even take one time events or festivals or anything of a celebratory nature-- walkathons-- whatever it takes. If you want to advertise it, contact us," Plissken clarified. "Pretty much everything is on the table. I can't afford to be too picky. I hope to have a most excellent result for The Wyld Stallyns World Tour."

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down