Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(LDS) Oktoberfest Nationals Pre-Race

3 posters

Go down

(LDS) Oktoberfest Nationals Pre-Race Empty (LDS) Oktoberfest Nationals Pre-Race

Post by Ceej Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:20 pm

Qualifying Stream

204 teams showed up to the LaCrosse Fairgrounds Speedway and were split into 10 timed sessions to determine the lineups for the Quarterfinals.

The top 15 finishers plus 3 Wild Cards from each Quarterfinal will transfer to the two Semifinals.

Quarterfinal A -> Semifinal A inside line
Quarterfinal B -> Semifinal A outside line
Quarterfinal C -> Semifinal B inside line
Quarterfinal D -> Semifinal B outside line

The pole winner for each Semifinal will be whoever had the fastest race lap between the Quarterfinal race winners.

The top 16 plus 2 Wild Cars from each Semifinal will transfer to the Final. Semifinal A will feed into the inside line, while Semifinal B will feed into the outside line. The pole winner for the Final will be whoever had the fastest race lap between the Semifinal winners.

The top 2 in points after Cicero, Mark Thompson and Billy Ray Smith-Thompson, will be guaranteed to start the Final regardless of where they finish the Quarterfinals and Semifinals.

The following drivers are also guaranteed to start the Semifinals regardless of where they finish in the Quarterfinals:

2018 FARC Lowe Dollar Series Race Winners

Joshua Pacer (Sayre)
Mike Malone (ABQ)
Trueman Ellison (Karl's)
Michaela Perry-Jones (Nelson Ledges)
Riley Durbin (Delaware, Tulsa)
Karl Hampton (Springfield)
Keegan Mallory (Provo)
Harry S. Enola (Talladega)
Meghan Gallagher (Cicero)

2018 FARC Short Track Series Champions

Bobby Porteau (FARC Larry Lemon Super Series)
Archer Helms (FARC Truck Series)

Top-Scoring Driver in Trophy Dashes/Top 5 DNQs

Marisa Raines

All seven races taking place this weekend will pay full points.

Quarterfinal A Lineup:
Quarterfinal B Lineup:
Quarterfinal C Lineup:
Quarterfinal D Lineup:

Failed to Qualify:
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

(LDS) Oktoberfest Nationals Pre-Race Empty Re: (LDS) Oktoberfest Nationals Pre-Race

Post by SnakePlissken Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:57 pm

Burgundy Seeing Red After Qualifying Session

Immediately after the first Oktoberfest Nationals qualifying session at the LaCrosse Fairgrounds Speedway, Ferrell Burgundy was launched almost into space! Some speculated that the #4 Channel 4 News car was actually the second car Elon Musk put into space. When the #4 car crash landed like a meteor there was fear that Burgundy was dead, or at least killed.

The whole thing started when a pack of faster cars that included the cars of #2 of Harry S. Enola, #5 Mike Malone, #7 Anthony Griffith, an #17 Hunter Blaize encountered the considerably slower #0 A&B Hoses machine of Ash Holtz. Griffith and Blaize seemed to pinch Burgundy into the wall. What happened next astonished onlookers. Burgundy's car did a vertical launch like a rocket off the launch pad and crash landed hard onto the track.  

The crowd collectively held their breath and sat in stunned silence. Finally after what seemed an eternity, Burgundy emerged from his wrecked vehicle appearing to be unscathed-- at least physically anyways. Burgundy was overheard to say, "Knights of Columbus, that hurt."

When asked about the incident later, Burgundy commented, " Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast."

The other cars involved in the incident also looked to be completely intact as well-- or at most had only superficial damage, if any. Everyone involved advanced except Ash Holtz and, of course, Burgundy.

When told that his he didn't advance into the Quarterfinals, Burgundy stated that "I'm in a glass case of emotion."

Burgundy said that he hoped for a Wild Card entry because, "I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."

When informed that no Wild Cards will be issued to the teams that didn't gain entrance on time, Burgundy said, "Sweet Lincoln's mullet. Agree to disagree."

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

(LDS) Oktoberfest Nationals Pre-Race Empty Re: (LDS) Oktoberfest Nationals Pre-Race

Post by SnakePlissken Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:54 pm

(LDS) Oktoberfest Nationals Pre-Race QMZruyI

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Groribe Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:38 pm

Xavier misses field, Reality Network exit sport entirely

Reality Network and Xavier Ruiz have not been on the best of terms, to put it lightly. This season had been a nightmare for both parties, as Xavier had failed to qualify for any of the races he was scheduled to drive for up to this point. Reality Network was very displeased and threaten a lawsuit if they don't get their sponsor off of X. Ruiz's car. This led to Xavier and Timothy on a deal where Xavier's team would be provided some of Timothy's equipment and funding. Coming into the Oktoberfest, some optimism was in the air. There were reports of possible new sponsors for Xavier to help leviate some of the funding. Then...qualifying round happened. Before hand, Xavier promised Timothy that he'll make the field and will be a decent driver in the field. He failed to qualifiy for the race. To add salt in the wound...he drove slower than Derrick Dudding. Let that sink a bit, Xavier Ruiz, older brother to Timothy Ruiz, was worse than Derrick Dudding, the absolute worst driver in all of FARC history.

When the results were shown, Reality Network pretty much had enough of this shinanigans and have effectively removed any mentions of Xavier Ruiz on their website or anywhere for that matter. Just a few moments ago, as of writing, It was confirmed that Reality Network isn't just leaving Xavier Ruiz, but leaving the series entirely. They were reportedly felt frustrated since the middle of the first season, mostly from the unwanted drama, lackluster car, and "being scammed" by a "con artist". They also were jaded enough not to even want to give Xavier a "good luck" wish. They also reportedly not want any other sponsors to help Xavier, but did comment that they would like to see Timothy succeed. As of now, the rumored sponsorship have since went radio silent. For Xavier, this is something that is going to haunt him for the next few years. Hopefully, he can get his act together next season.
Groribe
Groribe
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down