Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2017 FARC Lowe Dollar Series Silly Season

+17
PRAWBLEMS
Dexter249
V8fan12
JMac525
gwoodard41
Mother of Invention
PackerMan71
Rykia
Groribe
UndyingLight
TPGRacing75
Ben Atkins
Hockeyusa81
Rovenami
Magus978
SpeedDemon37
Ceej
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

2017 FARC Lowe Dollar Series Silly Season Empty 2017 FARC Lowe Dollar Series Silly Season

Post by Ceej Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:02 pm

Got news? Rumors? Slander?

Last edited by Ceej on Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:10 am; edited 4 times in total
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

2017 FARC Lowe Dollar Series Silly Season Empty Re: 2017 FARC Lowe Dollar Series Silly Season

Post by SpeedDemon37 Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:56 am

Focus Autsports to Return to FARC Smash Beer/Lowe Dollar Series

Focus Autosports, the single-car FARC Smash Beer/Low Dollar Series team based out of Grand Rapids, Michigan, has confirmed plans to return to competition for the 2017 season.

Co-owner Joe Pittigrove stated that funding has been already secured for "a handful of races," and added that funding for the rest of the team's schedule is expected to be arranged in the coming months. Spinner Rotors has yet to officially re-sign as the team's primary sponsor, but both parties are reportedly close to finalizing the details of an extension through at least next year.

The team will continue to use Lenard bodies, as it has done since its first race in the SB/LD Series.

FAS has competed in the top tier of FARC racing 2012, fielding a car that has been numbered 38 in every race since the 2013 Rockford 200; the team's second attempt at a race. The car has never run the full schedule, and that will once again be the case in 2017. Pittigrove explained that team is "hoping to enter about as many races as we did this year", and continue to compete at a variety of racetracks that are primarily in the midwestern United States. This year, the team is entered in two races each at all five variations of stock car racing circuits: short tracks, speedways, superspeedways, road courses, and dirt tracks.

Regarding driving duties, Pittigrove expressed hope that the team will retain Riley Durbin, who has driven for the team in various championships since 2014 while on loan from the team owned by his older cousin, Ike Durbin, Inc. This year, in addition to his races in the #38 car, Durbin has also been driving a part-time car #93 for IDI, and between the two teams he is scheduled to compete in 14 of the 17 events.

"It really comes down to what Riley wants to do" said Pittigrove. "He's a very talented driver and he's really helped our team grow; we'd love to have him back. But if he wishes to pursue a championship then that's something that we won't be able to provide, unfortunately, whether Ike gets him a full-time ride or he's offered one elsewhere. Ultimately it's [Riley's] choice to make and we respect whatever he decides to pursue."

No mention was made of plans regarding the team's current programs in local and regional ranks of racing; the AST Voltson Super Trucks and the late model class championship at Berlin Raceway.

The exact races at which Focus Autosports will compete will not be determined until after the schedule for the 2017 season in released.
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

2017 FARC Lowe Dollar Series Silly Season Empty Re: 2017 FARC Lowe Dollar Series Silly Season

Post by Magus978 Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:35 am

Delgado Claims TDR Return "Unlikely", Praises Current Direction of FARC

Citing a lack of financial incentive, Tom Delgado said on his weekly radio segment that a return to FARC is unlikely to happen. The former FARC Elite Series (now Smash Beer/Lowe Dollar Series) owners champion claimed that the financial benefits of a return to the series were "negligible at best".

"When the series was running races overseas and in a few major racing hotbeds, the prize money that we would make every week was significant, making it very lucrative to run in the series. Due to how we performed each time out on the track, Tom Delgado Racing grew bigger and bigger to the point where we sort of outgrew the series, especially now with weekly purses on a serious decline across the board" Delgado said during his weekly racing segment on a sports radio station in Brooklyn.

He followed that statement up by praising the current state of affairs in the series. "FARC shouldn't be overlooked for talent at all, there's a few potential stars running in the series. They've got some good racing, low-cost cars, and from what I remember it's always been a fun atmosphere in the garage. If they were to go national again and get back in the major public eye, I think FARC's current brand of racing could go over really well with new eyes to the sport, especially the ones that don't have a local dirt track to go watch a night of action at" Delgado added.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:24 pm

Freya and Saito Group to run full-time car in 2017
Despite the team's so-far mixed results, Marcus Freya and Nokamaru Saito will run a full-time car for the 2017.
No words on who will drive it and what it would look like but rumors are spreading that either Treck Tauger or AST Voltson Super Trucks driver Archer Helms could drive for the team.
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockeyusa81 Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:22 am

Voyles and American Racing to go full time in 2017

22 year old Daniel Voyles announced at his race shop in Warr Arces Oklahoma that American Racing will run full time in the FARC Smash Beer/Lowe Dollar series in 2017 for his own team. "I love watching this series a lot and looking forward to run full time with my own team" He said. "I know we are not a big budget team and we are starting up this team however we would like to show our fans what kind of talent I got and maybe some teams would like to pick me up to drive for them in the near future." No word on what Sponsors Voyles will run next season for his team but he said it's going to be a challenge on finding a sponsor.
Hockeyusa81
Hockeyusa81
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:42 am

Desert Star Motorsports set to sign Ashley Tucker for full-time attempt in 2017

Desert Star Motorsports have announced their intentions to make another full-time effort in the FARC Elite Series in 2017, and are understood to be nearing a contract agreement with series veteran Ashley Tucker. Tucker has been in the series since 2011 and will apparently be bringing multiple sponsors to the team, although it is not confirmed yet what sponsor's she is bringing.

Desert Star Motorsports announced before the FarmStop 160 at Road America that they have no intentions of having Todd Lacy, their current primary driver, drive their team's car when the FARC-Off's arrive, and have also struck a deal with Joshua Pacer to drive at New Hampshire and Watkins Glen. The team are also looking to have Ben Atkins, a former series regular, drive for two events, at Quincy and Talladega. Both drivers are set to bring sponsorship. The team also confirmed that they have no intentions of bringing Todd Lacy back to the team for 2017 in any capacity.

The team also announced that they will be aiming to have a second car at certain events, and have left the option of driving the car open to their other two current drivers, Aubrey Wood and Dan Francis, Jr. Despite their varied success in the car, team owner Henry Sylvester has allegedly been impressed with the two drivers given the limited resources they have been given by the team.

Desert Star Motorsports have previously enjoyed success in the ladder of FARC racing, as the team are champions in the Truck Series, and had been constant front-runners in the series since 2012. They moved up to the Elite Series with Bradley Carlisle in 2015, where the team scored a single victory.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TPGRacing75 Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:34 am

Rick Forest Racing set to go full time in 2017?

Rick Forest Racing, a short track team who made limited starts in the Farc Elite Series in 2016, has a plan to field a full time entry in 2017. This is an odd announcement, considering the teams current funding and equipment, or should I say lack of. But the Magic Man From Minnesota has done more outrageous things in his career, so such a grand task would not be a surprise.

Rick Forest said that he has built more equipment this year than in the last 20 years combined. The number 60 "The Power Group Engines and Transmissions" car will return in some capacity with Rick Forest behind the wheel. Meanwhile Ryan Forest has been rumored to drive a second car, number to be announced.
TPGRacing75
TPGRacing75
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:14 pm

Should Alexa Lake do well in her two races, 32_34 Racing/Motorsports may sign all of their drivers into FARC 2017.

Derrick Chaiter: We're all hoping that Alexa will qualify and do well in the two races she will enter. Howev'r, we're not sure how grand she will be if she manages to make the race.

Alexa Lake: My goal is to get in a race and drive to the best my abilities. Watkins Glen shouldn't be challenge to me; however, some of these drivers I have seen on track scare me.

Derrick Chaiter: I fear ya will do jus'great, miss.

Heather Hadeen: I believe ya can do it!

Interviewer: What will you do for the 2017 season?

Derrick Chaiter: Well, we've discussed with our team and we decided that if Alexa should do what she needs, we'll enter both of ar' teams. 32_34 Motorsports and Racing are under the same team, just diff'rent races is all.

Interviewer: How many drivers do you have lined up?

Alexa Lake: 4 certain fulltime drivers at the moment. Myself, Chaiter, Hadeen, Carson, as well as the possibility that 32_34 Racing/Motorsports may all merger into one full team.

Interviewer: One full team? How many drivers are in the other half of 32_34?

Alder Carson: 3 full-time drivers as well as 2 part-time drivers. Specifically, we're not sure how many we actually have.

Interviewer: Supposing your teams all became one, how many drivers would enter FARC 2017?

Alexa Lake: It truly depends on how many are willing. Pacter has shown some interest, other than that, I am not sure who else.

Interviewer: Alder Carson, you say you aren't sure how many drivers may show up for your team in 2017?

Alder Carson: I am unsure how many we've got likely joining. There's also the possibility of some removals from the team as well as newcomers who want to join.

-----Intercom-----

Interviewer: How do you see your 2017 season will run?

Alexa Lake: Well, I wish to see at least one of us maybe getting top 10 in the championship results. We can do with what we earn however.

Derrick Chaiter: Aye lads, 'tis true we'll try our darndest to go somewheres in the series. All depending on Alexa Lake's season this year.

Interviewers: Have you any specific driver you see could possibly win the championship?

Alexa Lake: Derrick Chaiter, and Alder Carson. Both very talented road racers and good at stocks.

Heather Hadeen: I see either Carson or Lake winning the championship if you could. As well as Pacter if their half of the team comes over.

Interviewers: We'll return in awhile to hear some more from the newly developed team 32_34 Racing/Motorsports!
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Groribe Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:06 pm

Timothy Ruiz to run full time next season

After mysteriously not speaking for most of 2016, Tim Ruiz announced that he will run 2 races in 2016 before going full time in 2017.

Ruiz, now 22, was asked why he didn't race up to this point. Ruiz said "I just had trouble with sponsorship" referring to the liquidation of Police Dough's due to a lawsuit between them and Polito's, which resulted in Polito's victory due to their earlier history (1997 against Police Dough's founding in 2004). This was their third and final lawsuit from Polito's. Soon after Police Dough was forced to liquidate after massive fines and compensation to Polito's. From November till July, Ruiz was no where to be seen. However, he wasn't out of the car. Ruiz explained "I ran on the track to get the feel, like at Texas, Daytona, The Glen, and Buffalo Downs, to name a few. I also ran on short track racing in different states."

Luiz also mention that around June, He went to Polito's to ask for sponsorship for his team, since he had signed a 5 year contract with Police Dough's to sponsor his car full time. Polito's then ask for renegotiation, and by Late August, they agreed to a 3 year contract to sponsor him full time, with a 3 year extention option, on the condition that he finish in the top 30 each season for the next 3 seasons. Ruiz also said that the two races he's planning on is the Grand Detour and Nashville, saying "to have a feel for the car"

Luiz also said the car is still being reworked on for the year, but did say he's keeping the 112 car number, since he likes the sound of the number "One-twelve." However, people are skeptical about his plan due to his previous plan going through, albeit out of his hands, so we'll see if he can keep his plan on track.
Groribe
Groribe
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:20 pm

Ike Durbin, Inc. Looks to Return with Two Cars in 2017

After a 2016 season that has produced a mixed bag of results, regular competing team Ike Durbin, Inc. plans to return to the FARC Elite Series next season with both of their machines. Currently fielding two cars, one full-time (#86) being driven by Geo Arias, along with a part-time car (#93) piloted by Riley Durbin, the team has shown speed this season, however on an inconsistent basis.

Riley Durbin, who is running a majority of the schedule between the #93 and Focus Autosports' #38, currently sits twelfth in points, despite sitting out a few races due to lack of funding. His Ike Durbin, Inc. teammate, Geo Arias, has had a difficult rookie campaign. Failing to qualify for the season opener at Daytona and the most recent race at 70/77 Speedway, the former FARC Truck Series and FARC Super Series race winner has had trouble adjusting to the competition in the FARC Elite Series, and is sixteenth in points.

All signs are pointing towards a return for both drivers. In order to secure a spot on the grid for Arias in 2016, his father, Calvin Arias, bought shares into the team funding to the #86 car. It looks as though this partnership will remain in-tact as least through 2017, though nothing official has been announced as of yet in regards to Geo Arias' plans.

Riley Durbin, on the other hand, will return to the team for a partial schedule once again in 2017. However, team officials have insisted that the plan is for Riley to run a full schedule, as the team hopes to continue their partnership with Focus Autosport through the younger Durbin.

The team hopes to run both entries full-time in 2017, however with Arias' plans unconfirmed and Riley Durbin only running a partial schedule for the team, a void needs to be filled regarding the drivers.

There has been no word on whether Vincenzo Fochesato will return to pilot the #93 in 2017, as he plans to compete for the team in the upcoming Talladega race.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:49 pm

Katyen Scurrel and Jason Pacter to join FARC 2017 under 32_34 Motorsports?

After more heavy discussion between 32_34 Motorsports and Racing, 2 more drivers have been signed for 2017 and 2 more may join in also, possibly bringing the tally up to 7.

More drivers to possibly join?

Lake Stated that two more drivers would try and join FARC 2017. It was noted that Katyen Scurrel, and Jason Pacter would also join. Behind the scene, two more drivers I suspised to join in the team as well. Names being, Jerry and Jason Pacht, and Lisa Kerry are the names that have chances to fill the final two spots. Should they need any more drivers nonetheless.

What would the do good be?

Jason and Jerry Pacht are infamously known in their home town road races as the Kings of road racing. Being very good on road courses such as Road America, Karjala, and Road Atlanta, joining FARC 2017 may do some good.
However, this all depends on what the heads of 32_34 Motorsports would like to do. Should all further named drivers be entered and accepted, their line up of 7 cars would be either undefeatable, or catastrophic.

Confirmed Drivers

Alexa Lake, Alder Carson, and Heather Hadeen, Katyen Scurrell have all confirmed FARC 2017 as a must do. While Derrick Chaiter is confirmed as well, the 27 year old will be a part-timer because of the birth of his second son, Jimmy Richard Chaiter. We have several unconfirmed drivers as well, that being Jason Pacter, and the number under the 'more drivers to possibly join.'

Confirmed:
Name:       Car #:   Age:
Alexa Lake: 026 Age: 23
Derrick Chaiter: N/A Age: 30
Alder Carson: N/A Age: 25
Heather Hadeen: N/A Age: 21
Katyen Scurrel: N/A Age: 19

Unconfirmed:
Jason Pacter: N/A Age: 27
Jerry Pacht: N/A Age: 54
Jason Pacht: N/A  Age: 27
Lisa Kerry: (Engaged to Pacter) N/A Age: 24

We'll have to see how this will all plan out. Will 32_34 Motorsports only go in with 5 drivers? Or could it soar sky high with an 8 or above?  Maniacal Laughter
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:33 pm

Aubrey Wood Hoping to Return with Desert Star Motorsports in 2017

After a handful of races in 2016 to kick off her FARC Smash Beer/Lowe Dollar Series career, Aubrey Wood is hoping to return to Desert Star Motorsports, the team that has given her her first chance in the national stock car tour.

Wood has been splitting driving duties for Desert Star's sole entry, the #83 Saar, with numerous drivers throughout the year. As of the FARC 70/77 100, the 24-year-old from Michigan has two attempted starts that have resulted in a DNQ at Albuquerque and a DNF at Elko (Wood dropped out after a single-car crash in which she drove wide on corner exit and into a tire barrier).

DSM has reportedly been arranging for veteran driver Ashley Tucker to pilot its full-time entry in 2017. At the same time, the team will be adding a second car to be run on a partial schedule, and have offered the driver's seat to both Wood and to Dan Francis, Jr., who has also been driving the #83 car this year.

"I'd love to come back!" said Wood to the press. "It's been a bit of a slow start for me to be totally honest but I've really only just gotten my feet wet in this series and I really think I can use what I learned to be a lot better next year."

Wood also expressed some thoughts on the current state of the team and what she expects could change for the new season.

"I think a lot of our problems with our pace have had to do with our lineup. I don't mean that we're bad drivers! But we have three rookies sharing the car. And Brad Carlisle was a rookie last year, too. This team only started up last year and it hasn't had an experienced driver that I think would really help us to grow. If Ashley's coming on board like we've been hearing then that's going to do us all so much good. I'm really excited that I might be able to race with her and just to get to race for the team, itself, again!"

Wood's next attempt at a race behind the wheel of car #83 will be during the second round of the FARC-Off in autumn, although the exact race(s) have yet to be determined.

There has been no word as of yet as to whether or not Dan Francis, Jr. has accepted Desert Star's offer to have him share the team's second car with Wood for the 2017 season.
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:34 pm

There is already a team chart in the works, but there are a lot of people who are going to want to run full-time, and I'm only looking to have about 20 different teams run every race.

Rather than being extremely unfair and just deciding who gets to run every race myself, I'm thinking of making it slightly less unfair and holding a vote a la the Gravis City TMMC race to determine who gets the remaining full-time slots. I put up a poll at the top to see who'd like this to be done.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:01 pm

GOTT FAILS TO MAKE FARC-OFF, 2017 PLANS FOR GRI

After longtime GRI driver Zach Gott failed to make it into the inaugural FARC-Off, Gravity Racing, Inc. owner Packer Carroll announced that he may be returning to the series in 2017.

PACKER: Racing sports cars has been fun this year, and certainly a change of pace from previous seasons, but I think I'm ready to come back to FARC. I would still like to compete for and win a championship.

There is still no word on who will be Packer's primary sponsor for next year, but he will be returning to drive his trademark#71.

Joining Packer in 2017 is his highly touted prospect, 17 year old Hunter Blaize from Obetz, Ohio. Blaize has driven for GRI in the BAAR Super Pro Series and AST Voltson Super Trucks for the past 4 years, winning the BAAR title in 2014. He is running in both series in 2016, and looks to make the jump to the FARC Smash Beer/Lowe Dollar Series in 2017 to contend for Rookie of the Year. Proto-Call, his longtime personal sponsor, is looking to stay on board with GRI and sponsor Blaize's efforts in 2017, and will drive car #17 in 2017.

Last edited by PackerMan71 on Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:10 pm

DHRE will return to FARC

David Hetzel Racing Enterprises president and CEO David Hetzel had a statement about next season: "We are once again going to run two cars, while we plan the same strategy of having the #66 with one driver and the #67 run multiple driver, we want the #67 to run full time. We are of course open to drivers to contact us if they want to join us in the #67.
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:44 pm

Big News from DHRE

In one of the biggest announcements so far in FARC, David Hetzel Racing Enterprises announced that both their teams in FARC and Master Cup will switch to Lycoia from Gessler. Hetzel started this they feel gives them the best opportunity in both series and are ready to move over. Also int he presser was news S.A.P.Ling Paper products will reduce sponsorship to about 10 races while Oklahoma based "Road & Street Auto Parts" and legendary New York Bar & Pizza joint "Pepperoni Secret" Will sponsor a few others. The car that had been the #67 will race this year as #6 and will run at least 12 races with current PART Development drivers Seamus Rourke (4) and Tim Burkhalter (Cool at the wheel. Sponsors will be TopStop convenience Stores (Burkhalter) and LUMBER HQ (Rourke).
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TPGRacing75 Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:55 pm

Rick Forest Racing Plans To Attempt Full Time FARC Schedule in 2017

A surprise from the team who has not attempted since Sayre due to major financial difficulties, Rick Forest Racing has major plans for 2017. "We have new sponsors, and will likely switch to Lycoia for 2017, with myself running the races, and Ryan Forest on top the pit box" said a very excited Rick Forest, Whose single car team almost failed to survive the year. Sponsorship is expected to come from Spark Energy Drinks.

(Yeah, I'm not dead, just went on hiatus)
TPGRacing75
TPGRacing75
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:52 am

Accelerator Motorsports due to return for the 2017 season.

After a rather mediocre 2016 season, the team has decided to wipe the slate clean and start fresh. Charles Lanson, the team owner, rewrote the playbook on how to conquer the series. Zack Webster, who attempted a stint as a road course ringer, has decided to try and go back to making short tracks his primary niche. Kelly Splison, an all-rounder, has plans to improve her road course skills but doesn't plan to make herself into a road course ringer.

Kira Smith, the most recent hire-on, is set to become a free agent. Her contract was only for one year but she'll retain her Cluckin' Bell sponsorship. If any teams were willing to give her a look.

The team plans to retain Lycoia as their manufacturer. Forming an alliance with infamously known team, Terra International Motorsports. Most of the parts would be built to FARC Lowe Dollar specifications but the team will have far more resources, including data gathered by TIM's history with FARC and it's predecessor, ARLA.

Webster plans to retain the number 41, bringing on his Supercharged Energy sponsor. Splison plans to retain her current number and sponsor as well.

Barry Spengler will be making a return as the team's reserve driver. His driving style is more akin to that of wild card at best. He will fill in for either Webster or Splison, however, there are no plans for him to have his own car. There are, however rumors, that he may be bringing in sponsorship if and when he does fill in for either Webster or Splison.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:45 pm

Big Mac Racing to Return in 2017

Big Mac Racing would like to return to full time next season in the FARC series. Driver Monica Rook narrowly missed the chase and is in talks to return to the team. One additional rumor is that TMMC veteran Tom Moore is interested in running a part time schedule with the team, particularly if he can't find a ride in TMMC. More to come in the future.
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:02 pm

Freya and Saito 2017 Plans Announced
The Freya and Saito Group have announced that their full-time entry (now number #153) will be shared by AST Voltson Super Trucks driver Archer Helms and the team's current driver, Dan Meyato.

Helms is bringing sponsorship from Colero Rotors and from his younger sister's Fireside Girl troop. It was also confirmed that Chum's Gum would remain with the team for Dan Meyato. Inglesby will stay with the team for at least another year.

Austrian driver Treck Tauger would return with no major changes from the 2016 season other than he plans on exclusively running the road course events on the schedule and Phantom Energy Drink being the primary sponsor.

Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Groribe Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:10 pm

Ruiz confirms to run all races in 2017

Timothy Ruiz announced on his social media account that he will run every race in 2017. Ruiz, just turned 23, is "hoping to qualify for the first few races to get in contention." He would go on to say that in 2017, he will be driving a Lenard, the same one to drive this year. He will also run rookie of the year next year. When asked about finance, Ruiz said "enough to run 3 cars for 8 seasons straight." He would also explain, he's "focusing on his craft and saving money before start expanding his team." Polito's Pizza will be the sponsor for the #112 Lenard, as mention before. Not alot of people expect much from Ruiz this season, and is unsure if he can even keep the promise, due to last time he made a promise. Ruiz is set to attempt to make his debut in a few weeks at Detour or Fairgrounds.
Groribe
Groribe
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:32 pm

Forgot to add: Packer will be 71 (obviously) and Hunter Blaize in the 17.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by V8fan12 Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:20 pm

SWH Racing looking to run full-time in 2017

SWH Racing will apply for a full-time slot in 2017 for two of their cars. The #25 and #51 Lenards may be running the whole schedule for the first time since the team entered FARC. It is understood that the team is currently in negotiations with sponsors Matador Restaurants and Paragon Mutual Leasing to return to the operation, this time for the whole season.

Sources within the SWH garage have indicated that Danica Holifield is expected to remain with the team in the #25, however the #51 seat that was shared between Tyron Key, Scott Wheeler and Max Schivilen is up in the air at this stage. In addition, the #777 car that ran a limited schedule for Max Holifield last year is subject to sponsorship and will definitely not run full time even if sponsorship is secured.

Clapp looking for confirmation of 2017 plans
Johnson Clapp has had a stellar 2016 campaign, picking up two wins for two different operations, DHRE and Wild West Racing at 70/77 Speedway and Cambridge. This meant that he qualified for the FARC-Off. However, he has no deal lined up for next year and is probably one of the hottest free agents available for 2017.

"Yeah, I haven't got a contract with anyone for next year", Clapp stated. "I'd definitely like a full-time ride in FARC, and I think I've shown that I could be a genuine championship contender. However, at this point I've just got to focus on getting a good result in the FARC-Off and hopefully everything will sort itself out".

David Hetzel and James West could not be reached for comment.

V8fan12
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

2017 FARC Lowe Dollar Series Silly Season Empty FARC 2017 News and Hype - 32_34 Motorsports

Post by UndyingLight Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:27 pm

Alexa Lake turned over to TM Master Cup for full-time 2015?

Suspicions have arisen that Alexa Lake, and Derrike Chaiter will likely run TMMC 2015 full time under 32_34 Motorsports. However, this leaves half the running left on the FARC side of things. Unconfirmably, Jason Pacter will take Lake's spot. Unconfirmed is who will take Chaiter's ride. Unconfirmed/confirmed for 2017 FARC is Katyen Scurrel and Alder Carson. Big names will hit other series soon as well.

Farc 2017 hype:

Katyen Scurrel, among others, is particularly stoked to have the possibility of FARC 2017. Katyen Scurrel has never won in big-time series' such as FARC or TM Lights. Her dream is to one day win a TM Master Cup race. She'll have to start slow however.
Katyen Scurrel: I'm so stoked to have an oppertunity with 32_34 Motorsports to race full-time in FARC. I am in utter shock, really.

Interviewer: What are your hopes for 2017?

Scurrel: I'm bein' honest. I'd love to steal a win, but my goal is to do my best. I have some sponsors already next to me side in case I go unsponsored.

Interviewer: Will you make the best of what you get?

Scurrel: Certainly! With what I got, I've a fair shot, I see.

Will we see more of Katyen Scurrel in 2018? We'll see upon how 2017 goes.
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by TPGRacing75 Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:15 am

Rick Forest Racing Announces Changes

Rick Forest Racing has confirmed a new sponsor, Spark Energy Drinks, for the 2017 FARC Elite series season. The team will also be switching to Lycoia, and will build their own engines.

The Power Group, who sponsored the team last year have been sued for Non-Payment and removed from the car.
TPGRacing75
TPGRacing75
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter249 Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:54 am

Genesis Racing to run part time?
After The success of the 2016 BAAR Program, Bill Jones will run a part-time schedule on non-conflicting dates to the 2017 BAAR Program, 15 Year Old Daniel Bouchard will take the place of Daniel Evans after a struggling program for Evans to get a FARC licsense, Bouchard will run part-time Schedule in FARC, while he races for his Father's Team in GNDTC for 2017.
Dexter249
Dexter249
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, North America,Earth,Sol,Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way, Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by PRAWBLEMS Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:34 am

RUMOR: Businessmen mulling over FARC entry
Milwaukee, Wisconsin: Two businessman, Milwaukee's Bill Briscoe and Maine's Charles Hicks, announced a partnership earlier this week for the two to combine their love of stock car racing and their capital for a half-time team in FARC in 2017, with plans to expand in 2018. "Being that Charlie came to me with the idea, I gave him first crack at a driver, and he came with a New England guy. Maybe next year there'll be a Wisconsinite.", said Briscoe of the inaugural driver choice. The driver pegged is Aaron Collteir (coal-tear), a 21 year old Westbrook, Maine driver, bringing to the circuit a #113 Lenard sponsored by Benito's Burritos. The active hiker, mountain biker and winner at the Oxford Plains Speedway said he's very excited for his future. "This is like a dream come true for me. A chance for me to show my talents in front of a national audience!" Hicks & Briscoe Racing is the new name for a new future, so they hope.

Last edited by PRAWBLEMS on Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
PRAWBLEMS
PRAWBLEMS
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:23 am

Kenny George returning to FARC in 2017

After winning in one of the Daytona duels, securing a slot in the Farc-Off, rookie and championship hopeful Kenny George confirmed is return to FARC racing in 2017. "We did everything good this year and except a few problems here and there everything went above the team's expectations." said the 29 years old floridian.

George also did not deny the possibility of fielding a second car in select events. "We need a driver, but fielding a second Lenard isn't impossible, we just need some sponsorship and a driver, but that is the easiest part now."
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:10 pm

Barry Spengler to enter a sponsorless ride after being boycotted for extremist views

Barry Spengler, the former FARC Trucks driver has announced his intention to enter the Lowe Dollar series for his own team, BS Motorsports. Due to his tirade on twitter over the last few months, his primary sponsor, Archie's Bar and Grill pulled their sponsorship. All other companies that were interested immediately boycotted the mid-40's North Dakotan.

He is taking the number 55, however, the layout of the number is rather suspicious. He will drive the Carolina, however, due to budget constraints, he could not afford the headlight decals. He instead, painted the lights like eyes and added angry eyebrows to the nose.

Kelly Splison to be Accelerator Motorsport's second driver.

Kelly Splison is set to stay on as the second driver of the top level team. However, due to budget considerations for Zack Webster, her equipment will not be as good as her teammate's.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:43 pm

Ashcroft Family Racing to possible full-time slots

In a quiet announcement in their website, Ashcroft Family Racing's part-owner, Jack Ashcroft has declared his intention to race in FARC's premier series full-time. From what is pointed out by the statement, the team will most likely, if the full-time entry is allowed, run two cars, with the second vehicle being in a partial schedule, being shared between Ashcroft Family Racing's main North American Auto Club drivers, Thomas Tucker and Kelly Ashcroft. Numbers most likely will be the same as 2016, #94 and #99. Sponsors are yet to be announced.

Trueman Ellison to stay in FARC for 2017

Trueman Ellison, who did selected starts in 2016, looks to continue in the series with his trademark #03 bright pink cars. He is expected to run a Super Series outfit full-time alongside his Lowe Dollar Series team. Funding for the car is unknown, but sources point that the funding is from Ellison himself, who "funds the car out of his pocket importing leather jackets from Korea and working on real estate development".

Kenny George confirms details about 2017 Season

One of the Daytona winners , and championship contender Kenny George III, has released details on what will happen to his team in the offseason and the shape it will be in entering 2017.

"The win at Daytona pretty much allowed us to save enough money to 2017, and it locked us with quite a large amount of sponsors for next year, I hope I can run just as good as I did this year, and with all of the possible decals and funding I've got now, the championship feels real close" - said an ecstatic George, during a tour of his small team shop near Titusville, Florida. The team shop is in his father's auto shop. George himself works as a insurer with his girlfriend, Kelly, being the business owner, that was also mentioned by George as one of the sources of funding: "Kelly and I were together long before I actually started racing, and she started funding me after she discovered I was driving a small late model in Orlando (George is a former Orlando Speed World track champion) we know each other better than anyone else, and even though racing is nothing more than a hobby to me, I look to put my heart in it every time I step in that car."

George will stay in the #50 Lenard, but only time will tell if George will maintain his speed coming into 2017.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:06 pm

More News has derived from 32_34 Motorsports about the 4 full, 1 part-time entries for FARC 2017.

Derrike Chaiter (PT), Heather Hadeen (FT), Katyen Scurrel (FT), Jason Pacter (FT), and Alder Carson (FT) are the confirmed seats in FARC should the team be provided the opportunity.

All drivers stated in this list are final. The entries are closed for 32_34 Motorsports @ FARC.
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:24 pm

Fochesato Hoping to Make Another FARC Appearance in 2017

Former FARC Truck Series racer Vincenzo Fochesato has found a home in European stock car racing after leaving the States following 2014, but he hasn’t forgotten where he started. The Dash Cup Super Stocks competitor is scheduled to make a one-off appearance at Talladega this autumn in the FARC Smash Beer/Lowe Dollar Series double-header, driving the #93 car for Ike Durbin, Inc., and he has already expressed in returning for another visit next year.

“I really miss FARC. I couldn’t be happier where I am in Dash Cup with FIAM, but it is nice to get the opportunity to return to your roots, so to speak. The brand of racing that FARC produces is unique and it makes for some of the most fun I’ve ever had behind the wheel! I’m grateful that my fellow Dash Cup driver Ike Durbin is giving me the chance to come back in a few weeks for Talladega.

“It works just about perfectly that I can fit a FARC race in during the American Tour and I really hope that I get the chance to do it again next year. IDI has been a big help to Focus Autosports with everything that they’ve been doing for Riley [Durbin], and if they decide that they can make it happen then I’d love to race with them again!”

Fochesato also stated that he would not rule out an attempt at the Rockford 200, given the opportunity, as the race occurs during the Dash Cup offseason. He attempted the event once, in 2013, and was in position to make the race when a last-second Green White Checker eventually cost him a transfer position in his heat; he would not achieve a transfer position in the Last Chance Qualifier.

Riley Durbin, the younger cousin of Ike who is piloting the #93 IDI entry in most of its other scheduled events this year, is confirmed to return to the car in 2017 for roughly half of the races while also continuing to drive the Focus Autosports #38 in all other events. There has been no official word as to whether or not Fochesato be returning to the team or its #93 car.
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:48 am

I will probably finalize the full-time, the [newly-created] 16-race, and half-schedule teams within the next week or two. I intend to jump right into the next season once the current season finishes up.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:41 pm

Finalized Line Up for Master Sport Racing

After months of nay-saying and pure procrastination, 4/5 drivers have been confirmed to have seats ready in FARC 2017 should they be provided.

Derrike Chaiter, Heather Hadeen, Katyen Scurrel, and Jason Pacter have confirmed seats. The 5th seat is yet to be estabolished, however, once it is, all drivers here are confirmed and can not change.

Master Sport Racing to add Tom Brayton to their team?

Some discussion has arisen around Tom Brayton. According to Breggium Antutonnen, Brayton was declared the driver he'd pick for MSR's 5th spot. As of now, no word has been sent to Brayton, but that is soon to come.

(Whoever's owner Tom Brayton is, I would like to PM, so do let me know please).
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:29 pm

Jonesport to Return in 2017 with Reduced Schedule

The small, Wyoming-based operation Jonesport has turned heads this season in the FARC Smash Beer/Lowe Dollar Series. Despite running a limited schedule with a much smaller budget than the more well-funded teams, its car #88 and driver Joshua Pacer managed to earn a surprise victory at Albuquerque Speedbowl and have since placed themselves into the first edition of the FARC-Off.

John Jones recently released a statement declaring that the team will be returning next season with Pacer once again behind the wheel. However, in spite of the success that has been had this year, the #88 will be running a much reduced schedule, down from ten races to five.

Originally, Jonesport was scheduled to compete in only six events, and quickly attempted to put together more race efforts following Pacer's victory at Albuquerque in order to help him contend for the title. While these efforts succeeded in giving Pacer enough points to make the FARC-Off, it has left the team even more tight on money than before, as stated by Jones.

Not being able to afford entries into either of the first two FARC-Off races, the #88 car is set to return to the track at Grand Detour and will finish out the season from there. Pacer was fortunately picked by Desert Star Motorsports to drive its #83 car for those two races, and he will be returning to his home team ranked third in the FARC-Off standings with only two races remaining before the first elimination.

In 2017, according to the team's website, Pacer will be entered in the race at Albuquerque in an attempt to defend his victory there. He will also be entered in the races at Chicago, DuQuoin, and Tulsa, as well as the Rockford 200. Fastrac Rail Service, which has sponsored Pacer since 2014, will be returning to the car as the primary sponsor.

------------------------------

OOC: If the entry is approved; 04/09/1992 - Gilette, Wyoming - Fastrac - Saar - John Jones
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by V8fan12 Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:26 pm

SWH Racing announces 2017 FARC lineup

SWH Racing will field at least 2 cars in 2017. Danica Holifield will return in the #25 Matador Restaurants Lenard, but will run the full schedule. The #51 car will run half of the schedule and will be shared between Max Holifield and Scott Wheeler. In addition, the #777 may make a few part-time appearances as the third car for the team.

Info for team chart
No - Driver - DoB - Hometown - Sponsor - Make - Owner - Schedule
#25 - Danica Holifield - 3/07/1992 - Mobile, Alabama - Matador Restaurants - Lenard - Jay Holifield - All
#51 - Max Holifield - 8/03/1998 - Mobile, Alabama - Haggerty and Lewis Thrift - Lenard - Edward Summers - 1-2, 5, 10-11, 15, 21, 23
#51 - Scott Wheeler - 21/09/1997 - Letona, Arizona - Paragon Mutual Leasing - Lenard - Edward Summers - 6, 8-9, 14
#777 - TBA - Williamson Mining - Lenard - Rex Williamson - TBA (may or may not run)

Johnson Clapp looking for 2017 ride
After making the 2016 FARC-Off competing with Wild West Racing and David Hetzel Racing Enterprises, Johnson Clapp is quietly confident of gaining a full-time FARC ride in 2017. The 2016 70/77 Speedway round winner said that his 2016 season was definitely a turning point in his career and he is looking forward to a good future in FARC. In addition, Clapp will travel over to Britain to compete in the Dash Cup Oulton Park endurance race with Jack Golden Enterprises.

OOC: PM me if you want to sign Clapp. Troy Peterson, Michael Day and Tiffany Birch are also available for hire

V8fan12
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:11 pm

Here's the info on Rourke and Burkhalter

#6 Seamus Rourke - 7/8/91 - Farmville, VA -TopStop Lycoia 1,8,9,
#6 Tim Burkhalter - 11/2/88 - Franklin, VA - Lumber HQ Lycoia 3,6,7,10,12,14,16,18,23
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PRAWBLEMS Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:27 pm

Races Announced For Hicks and Briscoe Racing
Milwaukee, Wisconsin: Hicks and Briscoe Racing, along with driver Aaron Collteir, in accordance with the 2017 FARC Lowe Dollar Schedule, have announced the following races to enter:
Rounds 1, 7-8, 12-19
Note: Aaron Collteir was born 5/4/1995.
PRAWBLEMS
PRAWBLEMS
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:00 am

Full Time:

Power Surge America
Billy Bob Childers
Karl’s Biscuits & Mustard/Frostee Cream
Lycoia
Sergio Power

Jim “Waco” Kidd
Blazing Saddles
Sergio Power
Lycoia
Sergio Power

Part-Time:

Big Deal Racing
Ferrell Burgundy
KVWN Channel 4 News
Lycoia
Christina Corningstone

SpyGate Racing
Winston Orwell* (1)
Homeland Security Surveillance
Lycoia
Brady Belicheck

Power Steering, Inc.
Liam O’Connor
Wolfram & Hart Law Firm
Lycoia
William Power

* car makes subject to change!
** schedules forthcoming!!

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:26 am

FARC Line-Up for 2017 + extra info

Team Name: Master Sport Racing
Cars: 1
Part-Time: 4(?)
Driver going for championship: Derrike Chaiter
Car Manufacturer: Helsing Hunter(?) (If not, Lenard Cheyenne)
Car Number: 25
Car Sponsor: Trans-Fender (Although, may have different schemes for the representing driver) (Other Sponsers: Well-Stacked Pizza Shack).
Back-Up Sponsors: Victim (The clothing store), Can-Sway
Back-Up Driver Names: Alder Carson, Heather Hadeen, ?? (Being determined atm)
Primary Driver Races: 12
Back-Up Driver(s) Races: 11(?)

Derrike Chaiter - Age 30 - Born December 7th, 1986 in Melton, Australia
Races: 1, 3, 6(?), 9, 12, 13, 14, 15, 21, 23 (according to the schedules)

Heather Hadeen - Age 25 - Born August 13th, 1991, in Oakland, California
Races: 4, 10, 18, 20

Jason Pacter - Age 27 - Born February 21st, 1989, in Greymouth, New Zealand
Races: 7, 8, 17, 22

?? - Age ?? - Born ??
Races: 2, 5, 11, 16, 19,

I'm looking for a driver to be taking a spot in the fourth seat for this one car. If you have a driver that has uncertain set-points for FARC 2017, (or even any other series), PM me with some details, and I will gladly accept!

Last edited by BlazingEmpireHD on Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:06 pm

Hey Blazin, Sorry for "playin' Mod" those Sponors probably need to be reworked. FARC prefers fictional, or smaller sponsors.
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:56 pm

Okay, I changed all the sponsors to fictional. I forgot that this was mainly fictional. Razz

Also, I'm still looking for driver number 4 to be filled. I'm also still needing a final spot filled in Dash Cup. All I need is for you to PM me the driver name (the number), and some needed details. A.k.a - Birth date, born of, ect.

Thanks!
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:07 am

New Team in FARC?

Hearing that a new team may be forming in FARC. Reportedly Sevierville,TN  Based business man Lee Wade, owner of most of the Street Fox Coffee franchises in East Tennessee,a long several other food ventures, will be forming a team to run select events in FARC. Rumor has it that the main driver will be ex-FARC racer Elizabeth Cargill-Smith and she be bringing some sponsors with her. A big fan of the university of Tennessee, Wade's car will be Orange and white and will have some funding from AFK Outdoor Centers and from several brands of Restaurants that Wade owns franchises of. The car will be numbered #865. Team Name is Team Tennessee.

Dirt Tracker to run both Dirt Track FARC races

The Klinger Family a dirt track racing family from northern Georgia will run both dirt track races in FARC. Joel Klinger (No relation to former FARC driver Jeb) will run the team and have his son Billy Wayne drive the car. Not much else is known about this team aside from the fact they'll only run the two dirt tracks and that the team will be named "Slideways Racing"

Last edited by Mother of Invention on Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:57 am

Just a post to update Big Mac Racing and Monica Rook's entry for the 2017 season.

Team Base: Greenwood, Indiana
Driver Birthday: 4/12/1994
Make: Lycoia
Sponsor: Rook Construction
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:51 am

Full Time:

Accelerator Motorsports
Zack Webster
Mobile, Alabama
Supercharged Energy
Lycoia
Charles Lanson

Kelly Splison
Fargo, North Dakota
Sticky Hooves Glue
Accelerator Motorsports
Lycoia
Charles Lanson

Barry Spengler Motorsports
Barry Spengler
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
No Sponsor
Saar
Barry Spengler
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:20 am

Breggium Antutonnen, team owner of the Master Sport Teams to replace Chaiter after the recent announcement of DeGarmo-Delgado Enterprises
Breggium Antutonnen, who turned 61 today, announced randomly after the big announcement about Chaiter being moved to TMMC's DeGarmo-Delgado Enterprises. This is a huge deal as Breggium Antutonnen, of Switzerland owns the Master Sport teams.

When asked why he would state this he replied casually, "Nay says an elderly man can't race? These youngsters best clear out!"

Cedrik Reye Waalwer, (of Russia/Scotland) age 23, and Wes Maret, (of England) age 54 have been tabbed to take some of the races.

Revised Race List + Backround information
Breggium Antutonnen - Age 60, born December 31th, 1955 in the small town of Murten, Switzerland won three championships for ATWRS in 1988-1992-and more recently, 2006.
He 'retired' from racing in 2007 only to arrive back at racing for 2017. He took over Master Sport Motorsports in late 2008.

Races: 1, 2, 5, 8, 11, 12, 15, 16, 23

Cedrik Reye Waalwer - age 23, born May 1st, 1995 in Armavir, Russia is a fantastic road racer that won a few road course races in Russia and Scotland. With Russian and Scotlandish heritage, he can be quite kind, but also very stubborn. He will race on all road courses and three ovals.

Races: 4, 6(??), 9, 13, 18, 22

Wesley Maret (Wes) - age 54 born in Tulsa, Oklahoma (his home race is there) on April 7th, 1962 is a dirt track racer famous for his ability to seemingly flip a car twice and still win a race. He will race on every dirt track besides 70/77.

Races: 3, 7, 10, 17, 19, 21

Alexa Lake - Age 23, born May 22nd, 1993 in ??, England
She'll race the remainder of the races, and/or when anyone is hurt.

UndyingLight
UndyingLight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:51 pm

Schedule for Helms and Meyato released

Helms: 2,3,4,5,10,12,15,17

Meyato: 1,7,13,16,18,19,21,22
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockeyusa81 Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:49 am

Schedule for Voyles and American Racing released

Daniel Voyles announced his 4 races that he will run in the FARC Lowe Dollar Series in the 2017 season
Mosport,Grand Detour,Tulsa (since that it's his home race) and Salem
Hockeyusa81
Hockeyusa81
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:18 pm

Driver to race part-time in 2017

According to a few sources, Ohio late model driver Chuck Knaggs will attempt multiple races in a #65 car supplied by unknown sources.

OOC: (Kenny George is in Class B, while Jack Ashcroft is Class A, Trueman Ellison will be the counter to George in Class D - in both Super Series and Lowe Dollar Series, while if approved Knaggs will by the Class F counter to Jack Ashcroft)
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:45 am

A small team to run FARC 2017 part-time?

Damien Josyl, of Grand Rapids, Michigan, who recently turned 28, would like to run for the 'M & M Crew.'

The team, who has funding from Master Sport Racing, will drive the 'Clip 'Em Lawn Service #117 in a CM Nova.

Damien Josyl/117/Clip 'Em Lawn Service/Races: 1, 8, 14, 20 and 24
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next