Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2016 FARC Silly Season & Team Chart

+27
Normal32
Jason Hamilton
SnakePlissken
pennst24
Mother of Invention
TPGRacing75
SpeedDemon37
racingfreak1999
day500champ1
navycook75
Magus978
V8fan12
Rykia
BBoy
JMac525
The_Wall_91
Ben Atkins
Backmarker
gwoodard41
Racerfan275
bsoyuz
RaceCamera
RedViperGaming
PackerMan71
Dexter249
NASCARLOVER427
Ceej
31 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

2016 FARC Silly Season & Team Chart - Page 2 Empty Re: 2016 FARC Silly Season & Team Chart

Post by The_Wall_91 Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:51 pm

Tony Long: FARC out of the Equation

After a while of speculation, 17 year old Tony Long announced today that he will not be competing in FARC for 2016. The reason, Tony is not sure if FARC will be around after 2016.

"FARC has been around for a long time now. The situation they are in now has me worried this will be one and done. I want to see this series continue for the future because I would love to race here in the future."

It was also noted that Tony will focus solely on the Aspira Juniors and Dash Cup Series'.

"I already have a ton on me at the moment. Without extra funding or my team being bought out by a larger team, FARC just will not fit in my schedule."

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

2016 FARC Silly Season & Team Chart - Page 2 Empty Re: 2016 FARC Silly Season & Team Chart

Post by SpeedDemon37 Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:23 am

Focus Autosports Releases Smash Beer/Lowe Dollar Series Schedule

Focus Autosports is back in the FARC Smash Beer/Lowe Dollar Series this year with its #38 Lenard. Returning to the driver's seat for his second season with the team is 19-year-old Riley Durbin of Anderson, Indiana, who will be competing for two teams throughout the year, as he joins the organization of his older cousin Ike for select races in Ike Durbin, Incorporated's #93 entry in addition to his races in the #38.

The #38 car for FAS and the #93 car for IDI are not scheduled to partake in any races with one another with the lone exception of Talladega, where the #93 will be driven by Vincenzo Fochesato - the original ARLA driver for Focus Autosports - while Durbin pilots the #38.

FAS co-owner Joseph Pittigrove announced an official schedule of ten races to which Focus Autosports will be bringing its Lenard to compete during 2016, an increase of four from the year before. These races include both the opener at Daytona, the finale at Texas World, and the double-header weekends at Forth Worth, Grand Detour, and, as mentioned earlier, Talladega. The other five races consist of consecutive road course races at Mosport and Road America, both of of the dirt tracks of 70/77 and DuQuoin, and the Durbin's home-state racetrack; Salem Speedway.

Of the ten venues at which it will be competing, the only track's that the team will be visiting for the first time in the FARC Smash Beer/Lowe Dollar Series are Daytona, Grand Detour, and DuQuoin. In fact, the team has raced at both Daytona and Grand Detour in the FARC LoBo Truck Tour, and will be racing at DuQuoin in an AST Voltson Super Trucks event just three weeks before FARC pays a visit to the fairgrounds.

#38 (Focus Autosports) - Races
1) Daytona International Speedway Smash Beer Get Smashed 200
5) Mosport International Raceway Duckroll Tires 200
6) Road America FarmStop 160
8.) 70/77 Speedway FARC 70/77 100
9) Salem Speedway Master Spark 200
10) Texas Motor Speedway Axxelerating America Twin 76s
13) Grand Detour of Western Illinois Vicker Collision & Glass Double
14) DuQuoin State Fairgrounds Schiller Auto Sales 100
16) Talladega Superspeedway M-Pire Rent-A-Car Duels
17) Texas World Speedway Lowe Dollar Lone Star Championships

Focus Autosports will enter the 2016 season searching for its first Elite Series victory. The best finish to date for the team is second, which was achieved by Vincenzo Fochesato at New York Autoring in 2014 in a race that was shortened due to the severity of the accident that unfortunately ended the racing career of Megan Driver.

Last edited by SpeedDemon37 on Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona40 Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:12 pm

Is Silly Season over?
Persona40
Persona40
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:24 pm

I'll take new entries throughout the year. This isn't one of those leagues that closes signups after a certain period of time.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona40 Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:27 pm

How many drivers can we sign up?
Persona40
Persona40
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:52 pm

There's no hard limit, I just accept the ones I want.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona40 Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:54 pm

William Brock is looking for a ride.

Last edited by Persona40 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Persona40
Persona40
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:57 pm

Tauger to return to FARC after 5 years out of the sport
In 2011, a young Austrian driver going by Treck Tauger made his FARC Elite Series(then called ARLA Elite Series) debut at the OX200 @ Buffalo Downs. He, along with his team at the time, GasTech Engineering, Inc. originally planned to run the rest of the 2011 season. However, due to both mixed race results and the funding for the team's ARLA program dried up after the 150 Laps of Dwyer, his foray into ARLA competition was short lived. Since then, Tauger has ran open-wheeled competitions with moderate success, including a handful podium finishes. Tauger has now decided to return to stock-car racing with a new team called "The Freya and Saito Group". The team has also confirmed that they plan on running the #74 Scorpio Plasma Batteries Inglesby.
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:58 am

OOC: Sorry for the double-post

Freya and Saito announce Tauger's part-time schedule
With the return of Austrian driver, Treck Tauger, co-owner Marcus Freya announced his part-time schedule for the 2016 season.

#74 (The Freya and Saito Group) - Races
3) Albuquerque Speedbowl-FARC Albuquerque 200
5) Mosport Int'l Raceway-Duckroll Tires 200
6) Road America-FarmStop 160
10)Watkins Glen Int'l-FARC @ The Glen
14)Texas Motor Speedway-Lowe Dollar Lone Star Championships
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona40 Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:12 pm

Driver sign up updated.
Persona40
Persona40
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:18 pm

DHRE signs New Mexico driver to one race deal

David Hetzel Racing Enterprises has signed New Mexico racing hero J.W. Brancher to a one race deal. A 30 year old Carlsbad native, Brancher is a five time track champion at the dirt track in Roswell, NM known as Outer Space Motorsports Park. Sponsorship will come from Bob & Rob Roberts Fresh Market and Brancher's Racing Parts distribution company New Mexico Speed Inc.

Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Mon May 09, 2016 1:50 pm

Freya and Saito announces second car to the stable

Team co-owner Marcus Freya has announced that two drivers will be running their newly opened second team. They have already announced one of their drivers to be American-Japanese free-lance driver, Dan Meyato. Meyato was originally planned to run a partial schedule for the ill-fated StarSpark Auto team back in 2012, but the deal never materialized. He has also brought sponsorship from Chum's Gum and Colero Rotors. The other spot is currently available with the team bringing sponsorship from either Eterne or Phantom Energy Drink. The car's schedule will be announced at a later date.

UPDATE: It was announced that Ricky McKinzie was signed to share the team's #462 Inglesby with Dan Meyato, McKinzie will bring sponsorship from Elsinore Brewery. It was also announced that Meyato is planned to race at 70/77 Speedway, Salem, Fort Worth and Texas world with McKinzie running at New Hampshire, Grand Detour, DuQuoin, Nashville and Talladega.

#462- Dan Meyato- Chum's Gum/Colero Rotors
#462- Ricky McKinzie- Elsinore Brewery

OOC: Ricky McKinzie belongs to "Mother of Invention", we came to an agreement via PM.
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Tue May 10, 2016 6:10 pm

I'm confirming that indeed Ricky McKenzie is indeed my driver. Will write some PR later.
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Wed May 25, 2016 10:38 am

Ammunation executive purchases Green or Die equipment, shop

George Hawkins, who holds an executive position at firearms manufacturer and retailer Ammunation, has purchased Green or Die Racing's complete inventory of cars, trailers, and its Wisconsin-based shop, FuelSpill.com has confirmed.

Hawkins, 61, plans to rebrand the team as American Arms Racing and continue to field entries, with the car renumbered 762, in the FARC Smash Beer/Lowe Dollar Series for Green or Die Racing drivers Tiffany Birch and Allyson Wetherbee, but he will also compete in select races himself starting with the Farmstop 160 at Road America.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:33 pm

Pacer Searching for Second Team to Complete 2016 Season

24-year-old dirt stocks racer Joshua Pacer surprised the world of FARC earlier this year by winning at Albuquerque Speedbowl, putting his name into the spotlight and giving him eligibility to qualify for the new FARC-Off championship series.

Pacer is not the first driver to win so shortly into his FARC career, but the victory still came as a surprise to many. Until two years ago, he only had a few years of experience racing street stocks on the short tracks of the western US. He was not a standout driver in his lone season in the now-defunct FARC Regional Cup, and races for an little-known, Wyoming-based team. At the beginning of the 2016 FARC Smash Beer/Lowe Dollar Series Season, he was a not a driver that was expected by many to be in contention for the championship.

Unfortunately for Pacer, his team wasn't expecting it, either.

Jonesport, the team for which Pacer drives, has limited resources compared to the top teams of the series. At the beginning of the season, the team's car #88 was scheduled to compete at only six race weekends; far too few in order to be able to take advantage of their reserved spot in the FARC-Off. With owner John Jones revealing his intentions to attempt to enter Pacer in all FARC-Off events, the team has sought increased contributions from current sponsors Fastrac and Delano, and has managed to add three more races to its schedule.

However, Jones recently stated in a press release that the team "will not be prepared" to enter a car for the races at New Hampshire Motor Speedway and Watkins Glen International; the first two races in the first round of the FARC-Off. The team has not been able to put together "proper efforts" in time for either race, which is most likely due to a lack of funding.

Without those two races, Pacer's title unexpected campaign would essentially be over.

"Mr. Jones told me that we won't be racing at New Hampshire or Watkins Glen and that if I want to go there then I have to look for another team" said Pacer. "I wish I could race for Jonesport because the team is the reason that I have a chance to win the title in the first place. But he understands that I've got to be at as many races as possible once the FARC-Off starts and that's what I plan to do."

Pacer added that he will be searching for teams in need of a driver for Races 11 and 12, and that he is confident that with a full schedule of races for the FARC-Off that he can qualify for the Final Five and contend for the championship.

Aside from NHMS and WGI, Jonesport also does not have a car currently entered for the season finale at Texas World Speedway, which of course is where the FARC-Off champion will be crowned. However, Jones has stated, "We've still got time to find the partners we need to help us get a car to Texas World, and we'll be doing everything we can in order to race there."

In the meantime, Jonesport and Pacer are both set to return for the first time since their win at Albuquerque. Car #88 will be racing in a few week's time and the world-class dirt track known as the 70/77 Speedway in Cambridge, Ohio.

------------------------------

(OOC: PM me if your team is interested in hiring Pacer for Races 11 and 12. Regard the speculation about Race 17 (Texas World) as storyline.)
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:46 am

32_34 Racing may join FARC late season with three drivers

Alexa Lake, Heather Hadeen, and their teammate Alder Carson are all looking to join FARC. For a good while they have partaken in hometown races and have thus far, done well.

They've had to each take out a decent sum of money to buy 3 cars each. Hoping that if they can score a spot and do well, they may earn some money and stay afloat.

Alder Carson states: "While we may be low on funds, I am sure that these cars shall do well if we do well or get the chance to enter. I feel that these cars may be an issue however, while we do have som reserve money and our own team, these cars may have many mechanical issues."

Alexa Lake: "Thorough testing has been proven to be about mild. Given the chance to race in a 42 car race with our own team and cars, our cars all did well. Carson, however, 20 laps from the finish would lose the engine."
"Tried and true we did, we managed to come 9th, 17th, and well.. 31st."

Heather Hadeen: "If we should get the chance to enter, I would be awestruck. I have dreamed all my life to be able to enter FARC and do something with my life. I am praying that someone will take notice and take us under their wings with our team."

Finally, these cars are sponsered, but not very.

"Binco, and our own team are our sponsor deals if we manage to enter a race" states Carson

(I don't remember the car manufacturers. RIP)

These cars we bought are tyrants on the road coarses and short tracks, but they struggle often during long, thought out races such as Texas World. Saar Tyrants are what we chose.

"I think we would hit off well in FARC. Just a-a sure yes would do"

(If I need to do ratings, manufacturer, sponser, hometown, ect, do let me know). Thanks
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfNight Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:09 pm

Orange County Racing planning on FARC Team

Orange County Racing, which is a race team run in High Point, North Carolina, is planning on a large part time FARC entry in 2016, and full time in 2017.

The team consistently was a strong finisher in Dirt and road racing with the 4 drivers at their disposal. Carly Gonzalez, a 2 time champion with 20 wins under her belt despite her young age of 24. Bryan Richardson who is seen as a chronic bridesmaid in the series to his teammates but is consistently hired by race teams running road courses for his extreme skill on those tracks. Jason Sullivan, a short track master and oldest of the 4 drivers at age 30, and Sean Davis, a relative newcomer and race winner.

OCR plans to run 5 of the last race of the season.

(If I need to put more info, a car or something else, let me know)

KingOfNight
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2