Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RTR Automotive Engineering News and Announcements

Go down

RTR Automotive Engineering News and Announcements Empty RTR Automotive Engineering News and Announcements

Post by Alpineopossum Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:30 pm

Drivers:
Cameron Taylor [21 years old from Greater Cleveland, OH]
Alexander Leanowens [23 years old from Kensington, UK]
Andrew Tammerzan [22 years old from Victoria, BC]
Kendall Worthington [24 years old from Racelans, TN]
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

RTR Automotive Engineering News and Announcements Empty Re: RTR Automotive Engineering News and Announcements

Post by Alpineopossum Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:51 pm

RTR officials make big announcement; say 'Somethings up
Journalists filed into a building in a nondescript industrial park in Louisville, OH as there was a press conference. In the room there was a car numbered 145 in a new paintscheme with yellowpages on the hood. Team VP William D. "Wild Bill" Wood and Team principle Mark Taylor.
"we are looking to expand our VSCC operations and we're looking for a partner to run the team with." said Wood before handing the microphone to multiple time sports car champion Mark Taylor. "with the recent pull out of MRD Motorsports and before the start of the season, EuroBrun.
We believe we can fill this void with a third car. Supposedly they are in talks with "Another Inglesby using VERC team".

Following this, Thomas Kingman, who as he recovers from his horrifying crash at the EuroSpeedway in testing, said the following on the aprupt sale of RJ Bandsma Motorsports:

"I find it highly suspicious, and that is the opinion of most people in this organization. Something
about RJ's money sources didn't add up; there was
something shady. Bandsma himself has only just matured
as a driver and is just hitting his prime. It's all very weird
and I think there are reasons behind this that I doubt that
even Rick Jarrett knows about. RJ's not the type of guy
Who would be involved in should I say questionable
financial activities. It's a shame for him really because he was definatly much improved over last year."
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down