Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charlotte-based company now has rights to make NASCAR video games

+7
BWard
navycook75
Alta
bsoyuz
BuddyNixon
Milan655
Lucstar88
11 posters

Go down

Charlotte-based company now has rights to make NASCAR video games Empty Charlotte-based company now has rights to make NASCAR video games

Post by crl Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:48 pm

Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
Charlotte-based company now has rights to make NASCAR video games NM14-Wallpapers-LewisS_Android_320x480
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Charlotte-based company now has rights to make NASCAR video games Empty Re: Charlotte-based company now has rights to make NASCAR video games

Post by Lucstar88 Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:19 pm

With the way NASCAR games have been in the past 5 years... I hardly have hope of it being good. Just bring some decency in the series please!!!!

Bought NASCAR The Game : Inside Line, never bought another since, got NR instead Razz
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Charlotte-based company now has rights to make NASCAR video games Empty Re: Charlotte-based company now has rights to make NASCAR video games

Post by Milan655 Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:30 pm

I think last NASCAR game I bought was NASCAR 09? Last one I enjoyed was NASCAR07, that was a good game for the PS2. The Eutechnyx(?) series just looked buggy and unplayable.
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BuddyNixon Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:37 pm

The last NASCAR game I got was NASCAR The Game: 2011...

"NASCAR Thunder 2003" and "NASCAR 2005: Chase for the Cup" had better graphics and more game modes.
BuddyNixon
BuddyNixon
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:38 pm

No matter how good of a game these guys make, there will never be another NASCAR game as good as NR2003.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:00 pm

From what I saw, they're basically Eutechnyx with another name, so I lost my hope.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:08 pm

bsoyuz wrote:From what I saw, they're basically Eutechnyx with another name, so I lost my hope.
Yeah i've been seeing that in a couple places.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:40 pm

navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:00 pm

"Most fans prefer to play a modified CPU sim from 12 years ago than the latest offerings."

Pretty much my opinion on the whole thing. NR2003 has pretty much been my home for gaming since I got the game in early 2011. There are a couple of EA Sports NASCAR games that I still enjoy playing such as NASCAR 06: Total Team Control, NASCAR 07 and NASCAR 08, but that's about it.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:55 pm

Also, no blowovers at freaking Martinsville.

Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
Charlotte-based company now has rights to make NASCAR video games NM14-Wallpapers-LewisS_Android_320x480
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:26 pm

crl wrote:Also, no blowovers at freaking Martinsville.
BUT WE GOTTA HAVE THE BLOWEVERS!
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:50 pm

It doesn't seem like NR is 12 years old...
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:33 pm

NASCAR Thunder 2004 is by far my favorite NASCAR game for game consoles (PS2, to be specific). I really like NASCAR 06: Total Team Control, as well, and only last June I bought a copy via online of NASCAR Thunder 2003, which I have also enjoyed.

However (in agreeance with most of the members of this forum), NASCAR Racing 2003 Season is definitely the most enjoyable of any of the racing games that I have, and the most realistic, as well. It's been almost 10 years since there has been a game console release with which I have been satisfied.
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down