Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Track.ini question

3 posters

Go down

Track.ini question Empty Track.ini question

Post by gone-sovereign Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm

For people on here who know their way around the track.ini better than I do, question:

If you have a damaged car during the course of a race that's severely off pace, what can be done to the .ini so that it's less on an issue? Would raising ai_drag_modifier help?

Also, would raising ai_decel_modifier help prevent cars from plowing over each other under yellow?
gone-sovereign
gone-sovereign
Champion
Champion

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

Back to top Go down

Track.ini question Empty Re: Track.ini question

Post by BooyakaDragon Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:39 pm

I'd imagine making the cars go slower would make damage less of a problem. Putting the damage to moderate if you haven't might help too. Can't confirm if my first suggestion works, but just my 2 cents.
BooyakaDragon
BooyakaDragon
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:05 pm

Raising the Drag Modifier would make them slower everywhere else. Increasing the Decel Modifier will help them to brake faster, so yeah.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gone-sovereign Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:45 pm

bsoyuz wrote:Raising the Drag Modifier would make them slower everywhere else. Increasing the Decel Modifier will help them to brake faster, so yeah.

Decel modifier worked for getting them not to run over each other under yellow. That's one mystery solved.

But for the issue with slow cars, though. What else could I change to get what I'm aiming at? Track I'm dealing with is Daytona 2006, by the way.
gone-sovereign
gone-sovereign
Champion
Champion

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down