Dash Stock Cup Cars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dash Stock Cup Cars

Post by Rykia on Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:59 pm

Team Name: SuzukaCorp.
Driver Name: Kade Kroft
Driver Nationality: USA
Driver Age: 23
Car Number: 9x
Car Manufacturer: STS
Sponsor: Infinity Ward/Activision (Hint, Hint)
Notes: Infinity Ward + Activision = ? <---- This, if you can figure it out. (Hint: Comes out 8 November, 2011 Very Happy )

Team Name: Ike Durbin, Inc. (IDR)
Driver Name: Matthias McMair
Driver Nationality: USA
Driver Age: 23
Car Number: 86
Car Manufacturer: STS
Sponsor: S.A.F.E.
Mod: Sportsman
Notes: I will post another paint scheme that I want this to look like.
avatar
Rykia
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2545
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 20
Location : Ball State University

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dash Stock Cup Cars

Post by Tonyl14 on Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:42 pm

Rykia_RKXK wrote:Sponsor: Infinity Ward/Activision (Hint, Hint)
Notes: Infinity Ward + Activision = ? <---- This, if you can figure it out. (Hint: Comes out 8 November, 2011 Very Happy )


I know which game your talking about but the date is November 11th.
avatar
Tonyl14
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 113
Join date : 2011-08-18
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dash Stock Cup Cars

Post by Rykia on Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:26 pm

Tonyl14 wrote:
Rykia_RKXK wrote:Sponsor: Infinity Ward/Activision (Hint, Hint)
Notes: Infinity Ward + Activision = ? <---- This, if you can figure it out. (Hint: Comes out 8 November, 2011 Very Happy )


I know which game your talking about but the date is November 11th.


Bzzzzt. Wrong. Skyrim is 11/11/11. This one is the 8th. I looked it up on the official website.
avatar
Rykia
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2545
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 20
Location : Ball State University

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dash Stock Cup Cars

Post by gwoodard41 on Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:39 pm

Oh no, not Modern Warfare 3

Aka DLC for MW2 XD
avatar
gwoodard41
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 3711
Join date : 2011-08-20
Age : 27
Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dash Stock Cup Cars

Post by Rykia on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:57 am

gwoodard41 wrote:Oh no, not Modern Warfare 3

Aka DLC for MW2 XD

Yes. Laughing
avatar
Rykia
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2545
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 20
Location : Ball State University

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dash Stock Cup Cars

Post by Tonyl14 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:46 pm

Rykia_RKXK wrote:
Tonyl14 wrote:
Rykia_RKXK wrote:Sponsor: Infinity Ward/Activision (Hint, Hint)
Notes: Infinity Ward + Activision = ? <---- This, if you can figure it out. (Hint: Comes out 8 November, 2011 Very Happy )


I know which game your talking about but the date is November 11th.


Bzzzzt. Wrong. Skyrim is 11/11/11. This one is the 8th. I looked it up on the official website.

Listen, I'm a member of ign and gamespot and what I've heard from there is November 11th, and I don't think we'll see the game "Skyrim" cause I've never heard of it.
avatar
Tonyl14
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 113
Join date : 2011-08-18
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dash Stock Cup Cars

Post by gwoodard41 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:24 am

Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
avatar
gwoodard41
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 3711
Join date : 2011-08-20
Age : 27
Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dash Stock Cup Cars

Post by Rykia on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:55 pm

Tonyl14 wrote:
Rykia_RKXK wrote:
Tonyl14 wrote:
Rykia_RKXK wrote:Sponsor: Infinity Ward/Activision (Hint, Hint)
Notes: Infinity Ward + Activision = ? <---- This, if you can figure it out. (Hint: Comes out 8 November, 2011 Very Happy )


I know which game your talking about but the date is November 11th.


Bzzzzt. Wrong. Skyrim is 11/11/11. This one is the 8th. I looked it up on the official website.

Listen, I'm a member of ign and gamespot and what I've heard from there is November 11th, and I don't think we'll see the game "Skyrim" cause I've never heard of it.

-_- Wow. Go to callofduty.com/mw3 Release date: November 8th.

Skyrim is the change-of-plot sequel to Oblivion.
avatar
Rykia
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2545
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 20
Location : Ball State University

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dash Stock Cup Cars

Post by Rykia on Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:13 pm

Bump
avatar
Rykia
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2545
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 20
Location : Ball State University

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dash Stock Cup Cars

Post by Rykia on Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:11 pm

Bump. bounce
avatar
Rykia
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2545
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 20
Location : Ball State University

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dash Stock Cup Cars

Post by Rykia on Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:44 pm

BUMP.
avatar
Rykia
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2545
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 20
Location : Ball State University

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dash Stock Cup Cars

Post by Rykia on Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:47 pm

bump...
avatar
Rykia
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2545
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 20
Location : Ball State University

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dash Stock Cup Cars

Post by Rykia on Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:31 pm

Deadline is Nov. 1st. Please Someone do this!
avatar
Rykia
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2545
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 20
Location : Ball State University

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dash Stock Cup Cars

Post by Rykia on Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:51 pm

Bump
avatar
Rykia
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2545
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 20
Location : Ball State University

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dash Stock Cup Cars

Post by Rykia on Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:03 pm

Bump
avatar
Rykia
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2545
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 20
Location : Ball State University

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dash Stock Cup Cars

Post by Rykia on Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:03 pm

THESE CARS ARE DUE BY 11/20. IF THEY ARE NOT IN, I WILL GET KICKED FROM THE SERIES. PLEASE, SOMEONE TAKE THESE.
avatar
Rykia
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2545
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 20
Location : Ball State University

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dash Stock Cup Cars

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum