Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lycoia Interceptor: Vision of the future?

5 posters

Go down

Lycoia Interceptor: Vision of the future? Empty Lycoia Interceptor: Vision of the future?

Post by SnakePlissken Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:19 pm

Lycoia Interceptor: Vision of the future? 2n8vw5i
Lycoia Interceptor: Vision of the future? 33u790x
Lycoia Interceptor: Vision of the future? 1puyd2

This was created by using the talented work of gwoodard41 and BJFalcon29 and then splicing them together.

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Lycoia Interceptor: Vision of the future? Empty Re: Lycoia Interceptor: Vision of the future?

Post by gwoodard41 Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:07 pm

On the TMMC side of things...

Lycoia Interceptor: Vision of the future? R2WbUpg
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Lycoia Interceptor: Vision of the future? Empty Re: Lycoia Interceptor: Vision of the future?

Post by Lucstar88 Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:11 pm

WOW!! Awesome looking cars!!!
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:44 pm

Now that looks mean! Awesome paints too! Cool
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:29 pm

Thank you very much, these were done sometime last year but I'm just updating things...

And here are Plissken's cars... (The purple rims are due to the wheels being duplicated from the original t-bird mesh Laughing) They won't be shown in game except for the Snake Coils car... the rims will match the other two cars. I technically made the original base for two out of three of them, but I'll say that Snake painted the cars... and got help from his other friends, especially with that Spark Boy throwback car Very Happy

Lycoia Interceptor: Vision of the future? 3_Car_Team_Plissken

Up next, the special race scheme three car render...

Out of order, but who cares right? The 86 base was made by RenaultFan for the DMR Cup '12 mod... I merely converted it. The phoenix performance base was done by paralanche for the olds mesh, I swapped/converted it. I made the logos and Snake provided the number sets.

Lycoia Interceptor: Vision of the future? 3_Car_Special
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:53 pm

Gotta say those new lights add a whole new dimension (3D inset relief look) to the overall vibe of the cars. Looks faster and meaner at the same time-- a good combination for a race car! Look out world, here comes PSI in 2013!

The driver side light seems to have a slight seam, maybe move one side straddling the wire frame up or down a pixel to fix it?

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:18 pm

SnakePlissken wrote:Gotta say those new lights add a whole new dimension (3D inset relief look) to the overall vibe of the cars. Looks faster and meaner at the same time-- a good combination for a race car! Look out world, here comes PSI in 2013!

The driver side light seems to have a slight seam, maybe move one side straddling the wire frame up or down a pixel to fix it?

That seam is due to the mesh itself, it's not due to the wireframe or anything like that... I can't help it, plus, it doesn't show up in the game, so I'm not too concerned with it. Also, it may be due to the render's actual bump map after it's rendered, it appears that way.

Did you get those carfiles okay?
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Michaels Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:17 am

gwoodard41 wrote:On the TMMC side of things...

Lycoia Interceptor: Vision of the future? R2WbUpg

I spy with my little eye something beginning with DMXfire
Joshua Michaels
Joshua Michaels
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down