Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Converting the Interceptor from one mesh to another...

3 posters

Go down

Which version should be the actual version come 2013?

Converting the Interceptor from one mesh to another... I_vote_lcap14%Converting the Interceptor from one mesh to another... I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Converting the Interceptor from one mesh to another... I_vote_lcap86%Converting the Interceptor from one mesh to another... I_vote_rcap 86% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 7

Converting the Interceptor from one mesh to another... Empty Converting the Interceptor from one mesh to another...

Post by gwoodard41 Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:33 am

Spoiler:

Oldsmobile Mesh (Original)
Converting the Interceptor from one mesh to another... A9vcX
Ford Mesh (Old Brute Mesh)
Converting the Interceptor from one mesh to another... PWDT1

Base 1:
Converting the Interceptor from one mesh to another... 6wHVZ

Anyone want to take a whack at what sponsor is going to be used. #obvious

Base 2:
Converting the Interceptor from one mesh to another... N29dY

Lycoia Motors Factory Base (Possible)

Meet the redesigned Interceptor... this is a experiment I felt like doing after wondering what it would look like. The bottom nose grill comes off the SRD NWS Template, so credit goes to them on that part.

Other than that, the parts are the same from the Oldsmobile Mesh version, of course I forgot to have the exhaust ports on there, and the Wolf Logos/side shading are going to be added later.

Does it look more fitting than the Oldsmobile version? Or is the current one (2013 version that is) acceptable?

Last edited by gwoodard41 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:25 pm; edited 5 times in total
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Converting the Interceptor from one mesh to another... Empty Re: Converting the Interceptor from one mesh to another...

Post by pepsibottle1 Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:35 am

So much want.
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Converting the Interceptor from one mesh to another... Empty Re: Converting the Interceptor from one mesh to another...

Post by gwoodard41 Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:39 am

pepsibottle1 wrote:So much want.

After I get it finished, I'll post it and the oldsmobile versions then put up a poll for which one would fit better. Seeing the old brute is on the same mesh, it would be an easier conversion style wise.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:23 am

Added 'final' version and Original version for comparison. Vote away.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:37 pm

Looks much better on the Ford mesh IMO.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:44 pm

Changed to same color render.

And thanks!
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:57 am

Added the first 'base' this car could use.

Any guesses at the sponsor? Laughing
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:27 pm

Added possible factory base for 2013.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:55 am

It appears that the winner is the T-Bird Mesh! Thank you for participating in the voting process.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down