Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race 18 (B.B. Wolf's House Special) @ Memphis Motorsports Park

+7
Ceej
PackerMan71
Backmarker
RyanB06
ParaLanche
RocketKnight
gwoodard41
11 posters

Go down

Race 18 (B.B. Wolf's House Special) @ Memphis Motorsports Park Empty Race 18 (B.B. Wolf's House Special) @ Memphis Motorsports Park

Post by gwoodard41 Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:47 am

Race 1 Results
Race 2 Results
Spoiler:
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Race 18 (B.B. Wolf's House Special) @ Memphis Motorsports Park Empty Re: Race 18 (B.B. Wolf's House Special) @ Memphis Motorsports Park

Post by gwoodard41 Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:53 am

Spoiler:
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Race 18 (B.B. Wolf's House Special) @ Memphis Motorsports Park Empty Re: Race 18 (B.B. Wolf's House Special) @ Memphis Motorsports Park

Post by RocketKnight Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:13 am

wow these races are getting done fast.
RocketKnight
RocketKnight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/BlueThunderfanracing

Back to top Go down

Post by ParaLanche Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:19 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by ParaLanche on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
ParaLanche
ParaLanche
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:07 pm

Spoiler:
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:27 pm

Spoiler:
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:50 pm

PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:08 pm

Walker celebrates first win in 5 years

43 year-old team owner Kurt Walker held 33 victories and 2 driver championships before the B.B. Wolf's House Special, but after he brought his iconic #98 Radii Nemoto across the finish line under yellow in round 2, he celebrated like it was his first.

Walker had not won a race since his championship year in 2007. He came close a number of times since then, but he had either never been able to hang on, or a mechanical problem had taken him out of the running.

Walker acknowledged his recent luck, stating in his victory lane interview, "I ain't a man of superstition, but I kept my fingers crossed the whole last half [of the race], I tell you what. I still had 'em crossed doing those burnouts."

Walker's victory was also the first win for Kurt Walker Motorsports in which a team car crossed the finish line in first place. Nami Mura, who currently drives the team's #39 People Against Shark Smuggling Nemoto, finished in second at the 2010 race in Buffalo, Wyoming, but she was handed the win after Benji Flynn failed post-race inspection.

Carson furious at Rhylen

Alex Carson, driver of the #93 Flatt Cola Saar for Pearson/Sweeney Motorsports, issued a warning to Ike Durbin, Inc. driver Mac Rhylen after Rhylen and Carson collided under yellow in the second round of the B.B. Wolf's House Special.

Carson told reporters after being checked out at the infield care center, "I didn't even do anything to him, but I guess he felt like being a little punk tonight. Two can play at that game."

Carson was trying to get back in line after Terra International Motorsports driver Ryon Reffet swerved into him trying to miss the accident that brought out the caution on lap 7. Rhylen pulled down into him as Carson tried to pass, putting both cars into the wall. Carson dropped out, while Rhylen's #86x Bloody X Inglesby finished in 26th, 3 laps down.

OEN play-by-play commentator Scott Bush speculated that Rhylen felt that Carson illegally passed him under yellow, and took the law into his own hands. There has been no statement from Ike Durbin, Inc. or Rhylen about the incident.

A penalty is expected for Rhylen later in the week.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:51 pm

Finguy at the stands at MMP

26 year old Jeffery Finguy, a former champion at his own right from a now dead series, made a stop at Memphis Motorsports Park, and believe it or not, bought a ticket for him & a few friends to see the B.B's Wolf House Special event for the ARLA Elite Series. Finguy was spotted by a reporter and said,

"I'm just here with a few friends to watch the race, yet of course I am also interested in the series, and once was offered a contract to a ride in 2013. Yet I don't wanta say anymore about that. Just for now, kick back, enjoy a cold Smash Beer, and enjoy some good racing..."

Yet the 26 year old protagey of both his father {A three time championship crew chief} and legendary grand-father, had enjoyed the race, & was cheering for most of the both races.
Finnish909
Finnish909
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacingExperts Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:59 pm

Spoiler:

but anyways..
Spoiler:
TheRacingExperts
TheRacingExperts
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

http://www.theracingexperts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:53 pm

Ike Durbin, Inc. Statement After Incident at Memphis

After Mac Rhylen wrecked Alex Carson under caution in what looked like an intentional manner, Carson was furious at the driver of the Ike Durbin, Inc. number 86x, and rightfully so. Ike Durbin and Mac Rhylen had this to say about the incident.

Durbin: "I'm obviously very displeased with Mac right now. I do not approve of the move Mac made to take Carson out. I, along with other team officials have discussed it, and for now, Rhylen will stay in the 86x for the remainder of the season, with the exception being New York, where Kellan Rogers is expected to run. If he is suspended for any of th remaining races this season, we have a back-up driver lined up. I would like to apologize to Carson for the actions of my driver at Memphis."

Rhylen: "I first have to apologize to Alex for wrecking him. It was intentional, and they were right by speculating that it was because I thought he was blocking illegally. It was heat of the moment, and I was angry. I'm sorry. I've thought it over, and I know that I was out of line and should not have wrecked Carson."

It is currently unknown what Mac Rhylen's penalties will be, but Ike Durbin has said that there will most likely be no appeal from the team. It is also unknown whether Rhylen will be back next season or not.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:18 am

B.B. Wolf's House Special Penalties

#86x- MAC RHYLEN, IKE DURBIN, INC.
-50 points for causing an intentional collision under yellow flags.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:37 pm

Bells Rings in Third Win

Although Libby Bell and teammate Bigsby Foote both started near the rear of the field at the B.B. Wolf's House Special race, both were able to successfully navigate their way to the front for PSI's second consecutive 1-2 finish in as many events.
Bell, who started in 30th, won the Hard Charger award and also lead the most laps of the race. Foote, who made his way up through field after starting in 27th, finished second after winning Round 2 of the Mr. Cobb's 200 previously.

Rip Tyler, who won Round 1 of the Mr. Cobb's 200, finished in 29th. Tyler also moved his way up through the field into the top ten at one point, only to drop back after being involved in an incident on lap 49 with Leigh Gruell and Cletus McGuffie.

Tyler, however held onto his fourth place spot in the overall championship standings. Bigsby Foote moved up a spot from sixth to fifth place. Libby Bell has magically resurfaced into the top ten in the championship standings, landing in ninth position moving up three spots from twelfth. This begs the question as to what might have been for Bell had she not suffered from such a severe mid-season swoon.

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down