Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karjala track mode problem

2 posters

Go down

Karjala track mode problem Empty Karjala track mode problem

Post by BWard Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:21 pm

Hey guys I have a question to ask about the TM Master Cup Series and modes the tracks are used for races, so here's the question and I will also be asking another afterwards:

Are all TM Master Cup Series races run in the arcade mode, the simulation mode or both for different track events?
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Karjala track mode problem Empty Re: Karjala track mode problem

Post by Milan655 Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:05 pm

I don't think it would make a difference, seeing as the difference between the modes are separate sets within the .ini file.
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:09 pm

Milan655 wrote:I don't think it would make a difference, seeing as the difference between the modes are separate sets within the .ini file.

What I mean is that I have the karjala track on my NR2003 game, but when I wanted to play it in Arcade mode it doesn't work and on the simulation mode, the cars really only a top speed of about 90-95 mph. I want it to work in Arcade because the cars would go much quicker in that mode and if I would want to edit the .ini file which I have done for other tracks that work with that mode.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:36 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:
Milan655 wrote:I don't think it would make a difference, seeing as the difference between the modes are separate sets within the .ini file.

What I mean is that I have the karjala track on my NR2003 game, but when I wanted to play it in Arcade mode it doesn't work and on the simulation mode, the cars really only a top speed of about 90-95 mph. I want it to work in Arcade because the cars would go much quicker in that mode and if I would want to edit the .ini file which I have done for other tracks that work with that mode.

In the .ini, there are both Arcade and Default mode settings. If you want, just copy the settings of the arcade to the regular?? I don't know if that makes a difference anyway, but if it doesn't then go into another track (doesn't matter) what and just copy the arcade files across to the Karjala one, which should allow you to play arcade on it.
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:38 pm

Milan655 wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:

In the .ini, there are both Arcade and Default mode settings. If you want, just copy the settings of the arcade to the regular?? I don't know if that makes a difference anyway, but if it doesn't then go into another track (doesn't matter) what and just copy the arcade files across to the Karjala one, which should allow you to play arcade on it.

Okay I'll try that.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down