Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People who take Football too seriously....

+7
RyanB06
SnakePlissken
RealRacer4
pennst24
crl
PYLrulz
Woody
11 posters

Go down

People who take Football too seriously.... Empty People who take Football too seriously....

Post by Woody Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:36 am

They say revenge is a dish best served cold ... or as an orange-flaky caramel crisp dipped in chocolate. Like a Butterfinger bar.

On Tuesday, 900 pounds of Butterfingers (8,000 bars) were delivered to Copley Square in Boston -- no doubt mocking Wes Welker's critical drop late in the fourth quarter of Super Bowl XLVI.

From an NFL.com article.

I understand that they'd be disappointed about the game.... but really? Welker has been one of the most productive players in the last 5 years, not to mention that he recovered from a torn ACL AND MCL IN THE SAME LEG without any drop in productivity. Yet, one drop and all of this..?
Woody
Woody
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/RollinRacingOffline

Back to top Go down

People who take Football too seriously.... Empty Re: People who take Football too seriously....

Post by PYLrulz Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:17 am

The sad thing is, if this was Philadelphia vs New England, and some Philadelphia fan decided to do this, there would be massive ripping on how Philadelphia are a bunch of no-class jerks
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

People who take Football too seriously.... Empty Re: People who take Football too seriously....

Post by crl Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:46 am

Did those people not notice how high up the pass was? Welker was lucky to even touch it.

Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
People who take Football too seriously.... NM14-Wallpapers-LewisS_Android_320x480
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:15 am

Tom Brady sucks and is overrated, that's why Welker dropped it. Brady is the handegg equivalent of Kyle Busch. OVERRATED but the media loves him.
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:30 am

I find it disgusting how some people take football seriously like it defines their lives. The fact that some people beat others up nearly to death is just simply STUPID!

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:41 am

pennst24 wrote:Tom Brady sucks and is overrated, that's why Welker dropped it. Brady is the handegg equivalent of Kyle Busch. OVERRATED but the media loves him.

He's won 3 Superbowls and made 2 others. He lost 1 of those games with the biggest fluke play in SB history (Tyree's catch) and the last one he had his team in the lead and the defense couldn't hold it. He set a SB record 16 consecutive completions breaking Joe Montana's record of 13.

What more does Brady have to do for you to consider him "rated?"

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:56 am

SnakePlissken wrote:
pennst24 wrote:Tom Brady sucks and is overrated, that's why Welker dropped it. Brady is the handegg equivalent of Kyle Busch. OVERRATED but the media loves him.

He's won 3 Superbowls and made 2 others. He lost 1 of those games with the biggest fluke play in SB history (Tyree's catch) and the last one he had his team in the lead and the defense couldn't hold it. He set a SB record 16 consecutive completions breaking Joe Montana's record of 13.

What more does Brady have to do for you to consider him "rated?"

Do I need to say more?

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:18 am

Lmfao! I'm doing this next year. THIS is how trolling is done, my friends.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:34 pm

Woody wrote:
They say revenge is a dish best served cold ... or as an orange-flaky caramel crisp dipped in chocolate. Like a Butterfinger bar.

On Tuesday, 900 pounds of Butterfingers (8,000 bars) were delivered to Copley Square in Boston -- no doubt mocking Wes Welker's critical drop late in the fourth quarter of Super Bowl XLVI.

From an NFL.com article.

I understand that they'd be disappointed about the game.... but really? Welker has been one of the most productive players in the last 5 years, not to mention that he recovered from a torn ACL AND MCL IN THE SAME LEG without any drop in productivity. Yet, one drop and all of this..?

Bostonians didn't do this. The company that did it is based in - wait for it - Denver. As in Tebow Town.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:06 pm

I actually found it pretty funny, to be honest.
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:56 pm

1. How?!? Unlike Busch (unless you want to count his Nationwide titles), Brady has championships.

2. Remember people, this is coming from someone who has Dan Marino in their avatar
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:12 pm

speaking of Tom Brady, has anyone realized that after they got suspected of stealing plays they haven't won a single Super Bowl?
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:11 pm

navycook75 wrote:speaking of Tom Brady, has anyone realized that after they got suspected of stealing plays they haven't won a single Super Bowl?
I hadn't realized that. hmmm maybe the evil has done in the patriots super bowl days

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:52 pm

I see your dance video and raise you a 6 part football one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npBKRuctmVs&feature=related

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:39 pm

navycook75 wrote:speaking of Tom Brady, has anyone realized that after they got suspected of stealing plays they haven't won a single Super Bowl?

I guarantee you the Pats are not the only ones, they were just stupid enough to get caught
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:42 pm

PYLrulz wrote:

I guarantee you the Pats are not the only ones, they were just stupid enough to get caught

Cheating is only cheating if you get caught.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:47 pm

day500champ1 wrote:
PYLrulz wrote:

Cheating is only cheating if you get caught.

If you're not cheating, you ain't trying.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down