Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2012 TM Master Cup: #67 Rutgers Scarlet Knights/Gold Star Security Omecha MA03 (VERSION 2 RENDERED)

4 posters

Go down

2012 TM Master Cup: #67 Rutgers Scarlet Knights/Gold Star Security Omecha MA03 (VERSION 2 RENDERED) Empty 2012 TM Master Cup: #67 Rutgers Scarlet Knights/Gold Star Security Omecha MA03 (VERSION 2 RENDERED)

Post by Magus978 Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:53 am

Base: RacinGrafix
Contigs: Cynon (Configuration seen here used with permission from gwoodard41's Lycoia template!)
Logos: SportsLogos.net (Rutgers logos), Ceej (Gold Star Security logos)
Numbers: MasGrafx (FW2)
Is there anything you did yourself, Fat Man?: Yes. I put the whole thing together, is that enough? Razz

Normally I don't do self-serving cars, but I feel the paint scheme I was going for lent itself to this opportunity. As people who know me (mainly PYLrulz) know, I am a fan of the Rutgers University sports teams (well, mainly basketball and football). I have always wanted to paint a Rutgers-themed car for one of the leagues on here. Put those two together, and the unsurprisingly insane mind of the Fat Man whipped together this car...also, this version actually has a pit crew!

2012 TM Master Cup: #67 Rutgers Scarlet Knights/Gold Star Security Omecha MA03 (VERSION 2 RENDERED) Magus978_TRS_144185

Download it here: Click this, it won't bite!

This is a final version!

KNOWN ISSUES
- Shamelessly used contigs from the Lycoia template (Squidward...er, gwoodard41 has granted permission), thus ridding myself of the earlier problems with said contigs.

- There is no text on the sides. I originally wanted to put the Gold Star Security text on there, but realized in previous renders that the text gets scrunched up beyond recognition. Therefore I have scrapped that idea and just put the Gold Star logos next to the number.

- The grille makes an evil smiley face. I wanted to color the grille (or at least add more gray to it) so you can see the evilness! However, that might make the front of the car too cheesy for addition to the series. Plus, it's not realistic to have red grilles. Razz

- No driver signature! Again, another thing I could never get the sizing right. It was hard enough for me to not screw it up on the regular cup bodies!
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

2012 TM Master Cup: #67 Rutgers Scarlet Knights/Gold Star Security Omecha MA03 (VERSION 2 RENDERED) Empty Re: 2012 TM Master Cup: #67 Rutgers Scarlet Knights/Gold Star Security Omecha MA03 (VERSION 2 RENDERED)

Post by gwoodard41 Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:11 am

I can help you out a little bit, if you shoot me the template, I can fix those issues with the contigs and signature if you want (I'll even add a flag to the signature!)

Oh and your car file is about 666.4 KB... EVIL! XD
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

2012 TM Master Cup: #67 Rutgers Scarlet Knights/Gold Star Security Omecha MA03 (VERSION 2 RENDERED) Empty Re: 2012 TM Master Cup: #67 Rutgers Scarlet Knights/Gold Star Security Omecha MA03 (VERSION 2 RENDERED)

Post by Mother of Invention Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:31 am

that looks a lot like the ol' Maryland car that ran in BGN back in the early 2000s.

That being said, it's one of your best cars, if not your best.
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rightdrive1 Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:54 pm

AWESOME CAR! GO SCARLET KNIGHTS! Their my home team.....
rightdrive1
rightdrive1
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down