Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paulie Harraka to trucks

+2
RealRacer4
AntmanB
6 posters

Go down

Paulie Harraka to trucks Empty Paulie Harraka to trucks

Post by AntmanB Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:42 am

Veteran crew chief Wauters turns team owner with Rookie Harraka: Veteran NASCAR crew chief Richie Wauters takes the leap into NASCAR Camping World Truck Series team ownership forming Wauters Motorsports which in 2012 will be driven by Sunoco Rookie of the Year contender Paulie Harraka. Wauters' career began at tracks around his hometown Green Bay, Wis. and quickly moved into the NASCAR Touring Series. Wauters crewed successful NASCAR Sprint Cup teams with drivers Kenny Wallace, Elliott Sadler, Robert Pressley and Jeff Green. Wauters, in his tenure as a crew chief in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, led teams to 18 victories from 2004-2010 with drivers Shane Hmiel, Kyle Busch and Aric Almirola. Former NASCAR Drive for Diversity driver Harraka will take the wheel of the Ford F150 Camping World truck. Most recently, Harraka posted three victories in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series West. Harraka, a senior at Duke University, has also scored the Championship in NASCAR's Whelen All-American Series, and posted two different NASCAR Rookie of the Year titles: NASCAR Whelen All American Series and NASCAR Camping World Series West (Now K&N Pro Series West). The Wauters Motorsports F150 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series will be utilizing Doug Yates and Roush Racing Engines in their debut at Daytona International Speedway for the running of the NEXTERA Energy Resources 250, Friday, Feb. 24th.(Wauters Motorsports PR)(1-26-2012)
AntmanB
AntmanB
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Paulie Harraka to trucks Empty Re: Paulie Harraka to trucks

Post by RealRacer4 Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:52 am

I hated how he treated everyone and how arrogant he was when he was on the reality show the Drive for Diversity team had on BET. As good as he may be, I hate him for his arrogance.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:59 pm

Nextelracer isn't gonna be pleased.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RACECAR Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:51 pm

RealRacer4 wrote:I hated how he treated everyone and how arrogant he was when he was on the reality show the Drive for Diversity team had on BET. As good as he may be, I hate him for his arrogance.

Was he anything like Kyle Busch?
RACECAR
RACECAR
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

https://www.youtube.com/user/Spyker88

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:31 pm

RACECAR wrote:
RealRacer4 wrote:I hated how he treated everyone and how arrogant he was when he was on the reality show the Drive for Diversity team had on BET. As good as he may be, I hate him for his arrogance.

Was he anything like Kyle Busch?

Well, from the races I've seen him compete in, he doesn't drive dirty or through temper tantrums like Kyle Busch, unless there's some kind of video of him doing so. I look at him as some kind of spoiled kid, thinking he can do whatever he wants when he's just being a prick to some of the crew members like he was while working with on the TV show a couple of years back and thought he was some kind of "special person."

Also, the fact that he just dropped out shortly after deciding he got bored with trying out and wanted to focus on college made me hate him more being that he was just wasting a spot for someone who could've potentionally do as good as someone else like Sergio Pena or Darrell Wallace, who was trying out for the team as well.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nextelracer Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:45 am

Alta wrote:Nextelracer isn't gonna be pleased.

I.

CAN.

NOT.

STAND.

PAULIE.

HARRAKA.
Nextelracer
Nextelracer
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:25 am

Nextelracer wrote:

I.

CAN.

NOT.

STAND.

PAULIE.

HARRAKA.

Same reason why I hate him?

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:53 pm

Nextelracer wrote:

I.

CAN.

NOT.

STAND.

PAULIE.

HARRAKA.

I thought I was the only one.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nextelracer Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:15 pm

Paulie Harraka is a stuck-up punkass who gets his daddy to do the dirty work of making himself look better, usually by posting on message boards under fake accounts that tout about how "good" he is, for him. For all intents and purposes, he's a jackass; I wish him the worst in the big leagues of NASCAR.
Nextelracer
Nextelracer
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:20 pm

Nextelracer wrote:Paulie Harraka is a stuck-up punkass who gets his daddy to do the dirty work of making himself look better, usually by posting on message boards under fake accounts that tout about how "good" he is, for him. For all intents and purposes, he's a jackass; I wish him the worst in the big leagues of NASCAR.

Not only that, but he's been sitting in NASCAR's lower tier series for over half of a decade, and done almost nothing. Now he gets to go on TV and prove his lack of driving skills.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down