Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2016 PCC Cup Series: Race 18: France

3 posters

Go down

2016 PCC Cup Series: Race 18: France Empty 2016 PCC Cup Series: Race 18: France

Post by Syzygy Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:28 pm

Europe Consolation Race Results:
Europe Race Results:
Europe Driver's Points
A red number in the points column indicates the driver has been eliminated from championship contention.

Cup Race Results:
Cup Driver's Points
A red number in the points column indicates the driver has been eliminated from championship contention.
Cup Team Points:
Cup Rookie of the Year:

Cup/Europe Race Spoilers:

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

2016 PCC Cup Series: Race 18: France Empty Re: 2016 PCC Cup Series: Race 18: France

Post by f1fan12 Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:25 pm

Satan announces arrival of new minion, Korodovos. Wages war against God

It was a hot and steamy day over the cesspool of damnned sinners yesterday, where Lucifer held a press conference announcing the arrival of a new minion named Nicholas Korodovos. Satan announced his plan to wage war against everything good through using the PCC Cup Series to attack lord and savior, Ben Atkins. "Yeah, I have been wanting to get Ben for eternity, now I have a minion that is damn near as evil as I am on my side. Nicholas Korodovos will be commanded back to earth to wage war on the race track against the so-called prophet. I have to go now, I have more sinners to tourture. Hogan, turn on the Eurovision competition."

Korodovos stated that "doing the devil's work is the greatest honor he has ever had," before arising from hell.

Korodovos is expected to return for the Cleveland Grand Prix, where the war between good and evil shall commence. Korodovos is expected to be on home turf since most people consider Cleveland, "Hell on Earth."
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

2016 PCC Cup Series: Race 18: France Empty Re: 2016 PCC Cup Series: Race 18: France

Post by Alpineopossum Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:34 pm

Statement of ex-PCC Cup Driver Cameron Taylor

Leipzig, Germany

Cameron Taylor, a former PCC Cup Series driver, let it be known to a reporter who was in Europe for the PCC Cup Series European leg that he had "significant news," and instructed the reporter to arrange to meet with him. Unsure whether it was of significance, he agreed to meet with the driver outside the Auerbachs Keller restaurant in Leipzig (at Taylor's suggestion) two days after the PCC Cup Series race in France. Emerging from the stairs leading to the restaurant and pulling the reporter aside into the passageway in Leipzig's Old Town, Taylor announced that he would be replacing the injured Nicholas Korodovos in the upcoming rounds of the championship.

"I was saddened to hear of the injury of Nicholas Korodovos. I've know him for a long time, since 2011 when we were rookies. The Griffith Motorsports contacted me some time ago about filling in for him, and with most of my racing activity done for the year, I'm happy to return to the drivers seat over in the PCC Cup. I have to thank the Griffiths and Outback and everyone involved; it'll be good to be back in the PCC Cup."

"The level of competition in the series, which was always very strong, has gotten even higher since I last raced (Taylor rain in the series until 2013, after which he was unable to find a full season ride and has since raced in sportscar racing). Nick and Israel Bruce had an amazingly entertaining battle going on there, and its a shame it ended like it did ... it goes to show the high level of racing there is in the PCC Cup Series."

On the transition into the Griffith Motorsports team:
"everybody has been great, and it's actually been a smooth transition. One of Nick's backers apparently isn't too keen on me as I've never done any business with him, but he doesn't work with the team and he has been busy doing stuff with Nick lately. I heard they were both here; so he can't dislike me that much; I recommended this restaurant to Nick a while back." When pressed for detail about this Korodovos associate, he mentioned that he doesn't know what he does for a living and he's locked in some kind of battle, and took pains to mention that he has no business with him.

In conclusion, Taylor stated

"I've enjoyed my time away from the PCC Cup Series; I've had a lighter schedule and more time for friends, family, and business. That said, it'll be good to be back; great racing to be had and some old friends to see at the track. Hope Nick gets better soon!"

With that, Taylor returned to a meeting with some friends in the Auerbachs Keller restaurant. Tom Werner has heard from sources within the team that Taylor will indeed substitute for Korodovos.
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down