Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(LDS) Oktoberfest Semifinals

3 posters

Go down

(LDS) Oktoberfest Semifinals Empty (LDS) Oktoberfest Semifinals

Post by Ceej Sun May 05, 2019 7:37 pm

Semifinal A Results:
Semifinal B Results:

Points Standings:
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

(LDS) Oktoberfest Semifinals Empty Re: (LDS) Oktoberfest Semifinals

Post by Groribe Sun May 05, 2019 7:55 pm

Ruiz involved wreck, somehow moves onto finals

After his brother infamously failed to qualify, Timothy have manage to make a bit of a good run. It seemed that it was about to end after getting involved with an wreck. Timothy was not happy over the radio, calling this "f-ing idiots don't know how to f-ing drive." However, luck must be on his side as somehow, someway, he manage to just sneak into the finals with Durban dropping out near the end of the race. This paved the way for Timothy Ruiz to make a miracle and make it to the finals on a technicality.

When asked about it, all Ruiz could say was "that was an absolute miracle." He would also go off on a tangent on some of the drivers saying and I quote "It's like all drivers forgot to race cleanly and had went to the school of AJ Young Racing". This was clearly a dig at AJ Young and his infamous racing career. Funny enough, AJ Young and Derek Dudding were once teammates at Burr Racing, so a few people can't help but if it was a subtle dig at his brother, who was slower than the aforementioned Derek Dudding. Needless to say, Timothy is getting his back up for the finals and will try to make a run for his first career win.
Groribe
Groribe
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by PRAWBLEMS Sun May 05, 2019 9:55 pm

Colltier "Over the Moon" After First Career Win in Quarterfinals, avoids accident to make Final
When twenty-four year old Aaron Colltier stepped out of his Lenard Friday at the LaCrosse Fairgrounds in Wisconsin, he was in an unfamiliar place; victory lane in the FARC Lowe Dollar Series.
"I can't believe it!" He exclaimed to a light but boisterous crowd. "And to do it in this team's backyard, in a season where we really got down and doubted ourselves at points, just shows the dedication all these guys have and I'm so thrilled, man. We won!"
The next day, Colltier's #13 started from pole, but slid all the way to the back after an accident. Slowly but surely, the Mainer stayed out of 13 caution flags to finish 7th and propel himself into the Smash Beer Oktoberfest Nationals Finals on Sunday.
"This race was crazy but we kept our head down. My spotter did a heckuva job keeping this car afloat all day and we're still managing a good starting spot for Sunday. I didn't even think we'd get here, still over the moon about where we are and where our program is."
PRAWBLEMS
PRAWBLEMS
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down