Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 17 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by Cynon on Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:59 pm

FARC:

Liv Eklund @leklu11
lmao you really f'd up when you're an oil exec and you get busted for tax evasion #eatshit

Liv Eklund @leklu11
Wait there's a race tomorrow?? I thought the farc #Texas race was the main event?

Liv Eklund @leklu11
Hey Stefan tell your dad to creep on people closer to his age

Online Wins: 25
Last Win: IREC @ Nazareth
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 17 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by Cardinals5 on Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:26 pm

Joe Olenick @JOlenick
Wait, what, is this for real? RT@HelmsDeepGatekeeper: I regret to inform y'all that Archer Helms had been killed in a car crash near hometown Sparta. Alyssa was also with him and the accident resulted in her being put in a coma. Archer was more than just a friend to those that knew him, He was family to them. We will miss him dearly.

Joe Olenick @JOlenick
Archer lit up the FARC trucks last year, and looked like he had a very bright future ahead of him in racing. My heart goes out to his loved ones, and I hope that Alyssa is able to recover and heal fully. Rest in peace.
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by historyracer on Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:28 pm

RRoy No no no, not like this. You will be greatly missed Archer. Get well soon Alyssa  RT@HelmsDeepGatekeeper: I regret to inform y'all that Archer Helms had been killed in a car crash near hometown Sparta. Alyssa was also with him and the accident resulted in her being put in a coma. Archer was more than just a friend to those that knew him, He was family to them. We will miss him dearly.
historyracer
historyracer
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 on Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:04 am

FARC:
KSplison41: RT RRoy Then use common sense and USE THE BRAKES!

KSplison41: Yeah, because I have the ability to read minds to tell me that someone is going to pull in front of me.

KSplison41: If I had more warning that I was going to be blocked, I would have been on my brakes sooner, you don't pull out in front of a car that's getting waved around.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody on Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:28 pm

Woody Watts @Wood
RIP Archer Helms

Motorsports on Demand @MotorsportsOD
The tragic passing of Archer Helms echoes the death of RROL driver Jacob Jarrett 20 years ago. Both are dearly missed #RIP

Motorsports on Demand @MotorsportsOD
RROL Officials set to hold their first PR of 2020. Topics include new tech regs and the point scoring system
Woody
Woody
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/RollinRacingOffline

Back to top Go down

Post by KansasChaser12 on Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:09 pm

Kaitlyn Tannehill @KaitlynMototsports

Our prayers and thoughts are with the Helms family as defending FARC Truck Series Champion Archer Helms has passed away in a car crash in Augusta. RIP Archer Helms. You will greatly be missed. Sad Sad
KansasChaser12
KansasChaser12
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by KansasChaser12 on Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:24 pm

Kaitlyn Tannerhill @KaitlynMotorsports

Umm, OK? Laughing Laughing

Chandler Darwin @ChandlerD629

@KSplison41, you might be the smartest person I have ever known if you can read minds. @KSplison41: Yeah, beacuse I have the ability to read minds to tell me that someone is going to pull in front of me.

Alright Chandler, calm down.. You silly goose. <selfie of her laughing>
KansasChaser12
KansasChaser12
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by gone-sovereign on Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:31 pm

Racing News Central @RacingNewsCentral
Kody Gleason To Hastert For Part-Time Master Cup Seat? #TMMC <link>

Kody Gleason @kgleason4
👀 <RT of Racing News Central's tweet>

Ronnie B. @racerron
@kgleason4 Any plans for Karjala?

Kody Gleason @kgleason4
I'd like to run. No deal signed yet though. <RT of Ronnie B.'s tweet>

Kickstarter Motorsports @KickstarterMotorsportsOfficial
We will be attempting the Karjala GP once again this year! Click the link to support us on Chip-In, and stay tuned for driver news! #KarjalaGP #TMMC <link>
gone-sovereign
gone-sovereign
Champion
Champion

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody on Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:14 pm

NOMAD Voyager @NomadVoyager
Rookie Riley Kent surprisingly tops practice. Mercedes Diaz will start from pole in debut. Jerry Richson slaps turn 2 wall in qual run <link>
Woody
Woody
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by KansasChaser12 on Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:38 pm

I am happy to say that I will drive 5 races for my own team in the Lowe Dollar Series!! My dad has helped me a lot to get my cars as good as possible to run as high as we can!

Unfortunatly, I am to young to race in the Karjala GP but but I hope I can run in the TM Master Cup Series as soon as possible!!
KansasChaser12
KansasChaser12
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by KansasChaser12 on Sun May 03, 2020 7:22 pm

Kaitlyn Tannehill @KaitlynMotorsports

Spoiler:
Congrats for @KSplison41 on winning at Oswego!! Can't wait for Road America!
KansasChaser12
KansasChaser12
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 on Sun May 03, 2020 7:23 pm

FARC @ Oswego:

TLong91: About time we got luck on our side and put a top 10 together...well, top 11 at least but it still works

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 on Sun May 03, 2020 7:25 pm

FARC Oswego:
KSplison41: Yeah! Even after that stupid wreck, I still won! Take that Griffith!

KSplison41: Feel bad for Taylor, she got JIPPED.

KSplison41: RT @KaitlynMotorsports Congrats for @KSplison41 on winning at Oswego!! Can't wait for Road America!

KSplison41: @KaitlynMotorsports Thanks a bunch! Very Happy #happydance
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by KansasChaser12 on Sun May 03, 2020 7:30 pm

KaitlynMotorsports: RT @KSplison41 @KaitlynMotorsports Thanks a bunch! Very Happy #happydance

KaitlynMotorsports: No problem! I'm always here to congratulate anyone!
KansasChaser12
KansasChaser12
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 on Sun May 03, 2020 9:21 pm

FARC LDS @ OSWEGO:

hurr durr @RandumRaceFan
omg steve payter was right the matthews cars are cheaters #weightgate

FARC Racing Talk @FARCRacingTalk
COLUMN: Why "Best of 8" rule needs to be changed <link>

FARC Racing Talk @FARCRacingTalk
What kind of penalty is it if @TaylorGoSwift can just drop it? Stupid rule is stupid.

Matthews Motorsports @MatthewsMotorsports
The person responsible for setting the weight bias for our FARC entry has been disciplined and reassigned within the organization. Press release here: <link>

Taylor Matthews @TaylorGoSwift
Guess I gotta get back in the gym #fatass

Not like that extra weight helped considering we were slow as shit

Carter Fitzgerald @CarterFitzy
HEY BLIMPO! OINK OINK! TOO MANY TWINKIES! RT @TaylorGoSwift Guess I gotta get back in the gym

RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by V8fan12 on Mon May 04, 2020 8:43 pm

FARC:

SWHRacing: SWH would like to announce that due to Max Holifield's continued recovery from his accident, AST Truck racer Amberly Weiss will drive the #888 for the remainder of the 2019 FARC Super Series season
SWHRacing: We are looking forward to having Max back racing with us for the 2020 season

V8fan12
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 on Mon May 04, 2020 11:26 pm

2019 FARC Lowe Dollar Series - Race 12 @ Oswego:
Michaela Perry-Jones @MP3rryJ
I guess that's the second race where I led every lap I ran ... though this one's rather less satisfying than the first

lap 4 retirement is a bitter pill to swallow, Q-Trim team did everything right the whole weekend and it's hard when you can't make the most of that

Aubrey Wood @IrishRose13
geez it looks like dalitz may have less decency then he does talent and that is REALLY saying something

Darrell Quick @TooQuick82
Excited to see Weiss get a shot at the super series! Always been a real tough competitor in ast trucks
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by historyracer on Tue May 05, 2020 11:58 am

RRoyNice RT:SWHRacing: SWH would like to announce that due to Max Holifield's continued recovery from his accident, AST Truck racer Amberly Weiss will drive the #888 for the remainder of the 2019 FARC Super Series season
historyracer
historyracer
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by KansasChaser12 on Tue May 05, 2020 12:24 pm

FARC::

@KaitlynMotorsports RT @MP3rryJ: lap 4 retirement is a bitter pill to swallow, Q-Trim team did everything right the whole weekend and it's hard when you can't make the most of that

@KaitlynMotorsports: Sorry MPJ, it happens to the best drivers, including myself. But good luck at Road America! I will likely be there! Hope you win the championship!

@KaitlynMotorsports: I feel bad for Dalitz, I can't believe he got suspended! Hope you can recover and return to FARC as soon as possible!

@KaitlynMotorsports: RT @SWH Racing: SWH would like to announce that due to Max Holifield's continued recovery from his accident, AST Truck racer Amberly Weiss will drive the #888 for the remainder of the 2019 FARC Super Series season

@KaitlynMotorsports: Congrats for Weiss on getting a ride at the 888 car!

@KaitlynMotorsports: @RRoy @Danica25 @SWH Racing @TLong91, I hope Max can recover as quickly as possible to get back on the track! I'm really happy he's doing well! #comeback #recovery #prayers
KansasChaser12
KansasChaser12
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej on Tue May 05, 2020 3:08 pm

FuelSpill "F---ing c---! Get f---ing r----!" Dalitz suspended for misogynistic outburst after contact with teammate Kerry Fenton <link>

FuelSpill The transmission was heard by crew chief Eddie Vero, who reported it to FARC officials soon afterwards, leading to Dalitz being summoned to race control.

FuelSpill Dalitz will need to complete sensitivity training to be reinstated, but his future at M&J Racing is unclear.

Kerry Fenton @DirtyKerry holy jesus yall think i got noah in trouble Laughing Laughing Laughing i never heard what he said til after they took him to the hauler!!
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 on Tue May 05, 2020 5:39 pm

Ryan Matthews @RyanMatthews
HARD YIKES. RT @FuelSpill "F---ing c---! Get f---ing r----!" Dalitz suspended for misogynistic outburst after contact with teammate Kerry Fenton <link>

I hope Dalitz isn't allowed back into *life* after those comments RT @FuelSpill "F---ing c---! Get f---ing r----!" Dalitz suspended for misogynistic outburst after contact with teammate Kerry Fenton <link>

Carter Fitzgerald @CarterFitzy
Congrats kid, your life's over. And you deserve everything you get. RT @FuelSpill "F---ing c---! Get f---ing r----!" Dalitz suspended for misogynistic outburst after contact with teammate Kerry Fenton <link>

Kellan Rogers-Ashby @kellanrogersashby
If this kid ever gets back into racing and somehow gets on a track with me, he's going roof-first into the catch fence RT @FuelSpill "F---ing c---! Get f---ing r----!" Dalitz suspended for misogynistic outburst after contact with teammate Kerry Fenton <link>
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami on Tue May 05, 2020 7:16 pm

Phyllis Theodor PhyllisSophical04: You've got a lot to learn about the real world, kid. RT @FuelSpill "F---ing c---! Get f---ing r----!" Dalitz suspended for misogynistic outburst after contact with teammate Kerry Fenton <link>
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Tue May 05, 2020 7:49 pm

GabrielMacena and they said I was volatile.

m.mark due to the occurences in Oswego, the driver of the number #63 car shall now by known as [REDACTED]

truemanellison ⌇⏁⟒⏃⋔ ⊑⟟⌇⌇⟒⎅ ⎎⍀⍜⋔ ⏁⊑⟒ ⏚⍀⍜☍⟒⋏ ⎐⏃⌰⎐⟒. ⊑⍜⌰⎅ ⏁⊑⟒ ⊑⏃⋔⋔⟒⍀ ⋏⟒⏃⍀ ⏁⊑⟒ ⟒⋏⎅ ⏁⍜ ⎅⍀⟟⎐⟒ ⏁⊑⟒ ⋏⏃⟟⌰.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 on Tue May 05, 2020 8:01 pm

TLong91: Knowing @kellenrogersashby I would be very afraid

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker on Tue May 05, 2020 8:09 pm

Mike Malone @KNUCKLESMALONE
been having better luck last few weeks but i really needed a week of. good luck@ChampJohnson32 and ill be back at it @cotnam #HUNGRYDOGS @KNUCKLESSANDWICHESLA

Skylar Brayden @ICONskylarbrayden
Noah said some bad stuff but i hope he can come back from this and people can forgive him... he was just really salty and said stuff i know he didnt mean. hope u can get that big win soon @noah_dz

Samantha Mason @SamMason13
🐸☕

Neil Miller @BigN90YT
Scrubs Keep Wrecking My HOT PINK #90s Race Car!! 😂👌🏎🏁 (VLOG) (PRANK) https://youtu.be/P2anPUseJzs?t=116 #BigNsBrosNBrahs #FARC
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Tue May 05, 2020 8:45 pm

RealTomDelgado: Another day, another black eye for racing, another day of me having to turn off my phone because media outlets keep wanting my opinion on this whole Noah Dalitz thing. I have my thoughts on the matter, but I'm not interested in making them public. Seriously though, how the hell did you people get my number?

RealTomDelgado: I'm just a tired old man who stopped being relevant in 2019. Go away!
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy on Tue May 05, 2020 8:49 pm

Anthony Griffith @AGriffith7
I've said worse back when I was Dalitz's age, maybe if his crew chief wasn't a narc this wouldn't have been an issue

iRacing Poles: 3
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by historyracer on Tue May 05, 2020 10:23 pm

RRoy Do I want to know? @AGriiffth7
historyracer
historyracer
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by historyracer on Tue May 05, 2020 10:33 pm

RRoy @kevin_monroe, need a driver to run the rest of the season for ya?
historyracer
historyracer
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by KansasChaser12 on Tue May 05, 2020 10:45 pm

KaitlynMotorsports @kevin_monroe, I'm happy to run the rest of the year if you are alright with it. I know im only 18 but I was called talented by Leslie Riggs when I was 11. Plus I have about 100 wins in late models.

ChandlerD629 @KaitlynMotorsports, if you race with M&J I will be happy to run the 65 for your team.
KansasChaser12
KansasChaser12
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej on Tue May 05, 2020 11:32 pm

FuelSpill Throwback time at M&J: Monroe back in No. 63 at Road America, Allie Riggs makes FARC return at Roswell <link>

FuelSpill Zing Energy is a team sponsor at M&J with a previous relationship with Monroe, as well as their current deal with the Riggs/Fenton family.

Kevin Monroe @kevin_monroe Hate the situation for our team, our fans, and our sponsors, but I hope to put on a good show in the @ZingEnergy colors again!

Kevin Monroe @kevin_monroe You just worry about yourself @AGriffith7. Eddie's a good dude.

Allie Riggs @ARiggs19 Imagine my surprise this morning when M&J called me with an oh so delicious opportunity #FARC

Allie Riggs @ARiggs19 I'm definitely talking about @ZingEnergy. Zing is delicious.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by KansasChaser12 on Wed May 06, 2020 7:53 am

KaitlynMotorsports I'm a bit upset about not getting a ride at M&J but I am happy that I get to keep my ride at KT Racing! See you at Road America!
KansasChaser12
KansasChaser12
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 on Mon May 11, 2020 1:14 am

RROL NOMAD:
Frank Azzaretto @racingfreak1999
This is unreal.  Never would I have thought we would start the season off with a win, not once, but twice.  We weren't gonna get a decent finish anyway, so we came in on that last caution hoping it would stay green to the end.  Here's to proving last season wasn't a fluke.
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Crew on Mon May 11, 2020 8:23 am

RROL NOMAD:

Freya Mast (MASTerfulRacer):  Damn, that race sucked.  Just didn't have it today

Lukas Fabian (DeutscheFabian): 2nd? Oh my god!  Maybe with a few more laps I could have caught Azzaretto; damn it!  Congratulations on the win @racingfreak1999, you got this tracked figured out.

Dominic Allen (DAllenBoss): @DeutscheFabian, nice finish kid.
Carolina Crew
Carolina Crew
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 on Tue May 12, 2020 6:26 pm

MayMayGallagher: The year hasn’t been what we wanted, but no hood and a top ten feels nice.

TopRookSS: More dumb drivers wrecking me. What a surprise.

(OOC: Sorry for lack of activity. I have been working 6 days a week on crazy shifts at the medical lab that has really taken up my time to post.)
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by KansasChaser12 on Tue May 12, 2020 6:29 pm

@KaitlynMotorsports: Welp, Withdrawing due to a traffic jam is not the greatest thing in the world. But at least I get to enjoy the sights of Chicago! #YOLOswag #ChicagoVibes
KansasChaser12
KansasChaser12
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 on Wed May 13, 2020 7:25 pm

FARC @ Road America:

TLong91: I can't wait for this season to be over, this has just been a nightmare since the start of the season we had

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 on Wed May 13, 2020 11:42 pm

packer71: @FuelSpillTV Gravity Racing, Inc. is actually based in Columbus, Ohio, not Wisconsin.

packer71: Doesn't mean I don't like coming to Wisconsin, though. Razz Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 17 215644238
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 on Thu May 14, 2020 9:27 pm

2019 FARC Lowe Dollar Series - Race 13 @ Road America:
Enrichment TV Racing @EnrichmentTV_RACING
Distraught @MP3rryJ unhurt, but unavailable for interview following #FARC Cheese Wheel 100 at #RoadAmerica

way too many drivers already got hurt this year. and I could have injured Daniel or Skeeter VERY easily. I'm glad they're okay but my driving was unacceptable
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej on Thu May 14, 2020 9:35 pm

FuelSpill @packer71 i am but a humble intern please leave me alone
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody on Sat May 16, 2020 8:35 pm

NOMAD Voyager @NomadVoyager
Reports are indicating the Klein Racing 18 car WILL NOT race at Rockingham. The team's plans for this season are apparently heavily reliant upon sponsorship

Motorsport on Demand @MotorsportOD
In an off-the-record statement, Mercedes Diaz has said Freddy Klein chopped down on her in the first incident between the two. Also says the team told her she shouldn't say anything on social media.
Woody
Woody
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 on Sun May 17, 2020 1:25 pm

packer71: @FuelSpill Well, that response was completely unnecessary, not to mention assholish. If a simple correction gets your panties in a bunch, then maybe you shouldn't be an intern. #DontBeAnAss
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by KansasChaser12 on Mon May 18, 2020 8:41 am

Kaitlyn Tannehill @Kaitlyn Motorsports

I am excited to announce I will make my FARC Lowe Dollar Series Debut for my own team, the #65 Ronizone and Tannehill Honest Loans Lycoia! (Yes, my grandfather who is 41 is the owner there) We are rolling to Cotnam Farms and hopefully get a good run! I mean, if I wreck someone that is totally fine because I am making my debut! And I will do my best to avoid the trouble.
KansasChaser12
KansasChaser12
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody on Tue May 19, 2020 9:31 pm

Motorsport on Demand @MotorsportOD
Details from TMMC 2011 Round of Daytona crash investigation leaked <link>
Woody
Woody
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy on Wed May 20, 2020 5:04 am

Anthony Griffith @AGriffith7

I'm still hung up on how your grandpa is only 41...

my brain hurts

Kaitlyn Tannehill wrote:
I am excited to announce I will make my FARC Lowe Dollar Series Debut for my own team, the #65 Ronizone and Tannehill Honest Loans Lycoia! (Yes, my grandfather who is 41 is the owner there) We are rolling to Cotnam Farms and hopefully get a good run! I mean, if I wreck someone that is totally fine because I am making my debut! And I will do my best to avoid the trouble.

iRacing Poles: 3
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 on Wed May 20, 2020 6:38 pm

GWoodard41: @AGriffith7 Yeah... Their grandfather and father would have to have been pre-teens before having kids, yikes...

GWoodard41: It's not like the medieval era when that kind of thing was necessary...
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by KansasChaser12 on Wed May 20, 2020 6:43 pm

Kaitlyn Tannerhill @KaitynMotorsports

@AGriffith7 @GWoodard41 Sorry, I did not mean 41. I meant 61. It was a typo and I didn't realize 'til you said that. Whoops!
KansasChaser12
KansasChaser12
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Today at 9:44 am

Dan Mullen @DMullen
@LynxeRacing Drivers Planning More Radical "Made For You" Sets in 2019 <link> 1/4

Dan Mullen @DMullen
This is an annual thing Lynxe has done since 2014 where their drivers participate in self-directed modelling days. Nosova and Henton had the film noir shoots in '16 and '17 since both are film noir fans. 2/4

Dan Mullen @DMullen
You remember the really strange Nosova mountain climbing ads last year? They were part of this team tradition. Reyes, Strassenberg, Yeung also doing one this year. 3/4

Dan Mullen @DMullen
All I know is that Reyes is doing an Amelia Earhart tribute, and there's a chance Eklund and Haddeland might do individual shoots and one together as MMA fighters. 4/4

Dan Mullen @DMullen
That's a wrap for #TMMCFrance qualifying. @AKekkonen has wrapped up the pole ahead of @adriendevereux

Dan Mullen @DMullen
No times recorded for Marshall, Cai, or Costa, but they'll line up at the back of the grid in that order (practice times all well within 110%). Slowest time was set by Leckliter, however he only did one lap and the 10 Tonare was smoking the back half of the lap.

Online Wins: 25
Last Win: IREC @ Nazareth
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Today at 10:21 am

TheEricBurns Quarantine hit the NSCC offices strange......we are looking at an out of the box calendar for the 2021 season when activities resume, not only for AmeriCar but for the other Sports Car Club sanctioned series as well, including ProAmerica, which is a new formula category the NSCC is introducing for old open wheel cars

TheEricBurns after the agreement that saw the cancellation of the 2020 AmeriCar Championship Road Racing Series with no events contested, series management has expressed the wish of realigning the schedule, so not only travel gets eased up, but series start running in companionship to other, larger championships

TheEricBurns the intent behind it seems to make the lower classes of AmeriCar a breeding ground for talent, while the top classes become essentially, the top road-exclusive tours on the continent aside from the North American GT Championship
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Today at 3:53 pm

Everything Racing News @HotTrack_HotTakes
Minutes before opening practice, Tonare Motorsports officials confirmed that @RichardScottRacing is competing this weekend, driving Team Thunder's #70... no sign of the #79 car and crew. Anthony Griffith's crew from Carbondale is preparing and pitting Scott's car.

First appearance of the #70 Gibson's/Vitaminwater Tonare being pushed into the garage: <pic>

Tonare Motorsports has yet to confirm how many races Scott and the #70 will be competing in, but the #70 has already replaced the #79 on the entry list for Sweden as well.

Scott sets a respectable time in qualifying after issues for teammate Daniel Leckliter.
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17