Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 16 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by gwoodard41 on Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:03 pm

SpeedfactsMA: RT @MotorRacingNews !!BREAKING!! 2018 FARC Lowe Dollar Series Champion @MarkThompsonRacer indicted for tax evasion, read more <here>.

SpeedfactsMA: THOSE BASTARDS SET HIM UP LIKE THEY SET UP AL CAPONE! #freemarkthompson #fedsareassholes

SpeedfactsMA: Did Rossini use Bates to take out Woodard for Rossini's alleged involvement in a robbery of priceless gold?! I have the proof! <LINK> #italianjob

SpeedfactsMA: Is Woodard sandbagging to deceive his competition?! All you need to know is here! <LINK>

SpeedfactsMA: Is Trueman Ellison an agent of the Illuminati?! Here's the scoop! <LINK>

gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 16 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by BBoy on Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:30 pm

TMMC Road Atlanta:
BBoy25: Craig drove me like a chump and then Zack pretty much costs the 11 the race. A clownshow as always over at DickGarmo Enterprises.
BBoy
BBoy
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon on Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:54 am

Liv Eklund @leklu11
never really talked to marco before this weekend. he's as beautiful inside as he is on the outside

Retweeted by Marco Castañeda
Liv Eklund @leklu11
not even kidding LOOK AT HIM HE'S SO PRETTY <pic of the podium ceremony>

Marco Castañeda @mdcastaneda
<picture of him crossing the line from the team pit box>

Liv Eklund @leklu11
would have been more fun to fight ingrid for that podium, but where were the blue flags??

Dan Mullen @DMullen
Protests lodged against car 20 by Lenard International, and against car 87 by Lynxe Racing for lack of obeying blue flag rules. #TMMCAtlanta

Dan Mullen @DMullen
To be honest, the former doesn't have a case at all. #frivolous

----

Liv Eklund @leklu11
@MarkThompsonRacer lmao hope you go to real jail and not American rich person jail

Online Wins: 25
Last Win: IREC @ Nazareth
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 on Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:49 pm

FARC Berlin:
KSplison41: F*** YEAH! FIRST WIN IN 6 FREAKING YEARS! GONNA CELEBRATE! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

GWoodard41: Way to go Kelly! Glad the team's getting some luck in FARC, maybe Bakerman can take a few pointers from you on how to survive a race LOL

AcceleratorMotorsportsOfficial: we hope that Max Hollifield is okay and will be able to pull through

Last edited by gwoodard41 on Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:38 am; edited 2 times in total
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by V8fan12 on Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:35 pm

FARC Berlin:

SWHRacing: The team at SWH would like to share that Max is in a stable condition in hospital. His family is by his side.
SWHRacing: It is unclear at this stage whether Max will continue to drive the 888. We are waiting to hear on his condition further.
SWHRacing: We would like to thank @RRoy for stepping up to drive the 25 Vine Security Lenard at such short notice while Danica went to support Max at the hospital.

V8fan12
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by historyracer on Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:49 pm

FARC Berlin:
RRoy I'd like to thank @SWHRacing for giving me a shot in their flagship 25 car. I also hope and pray that my teammate and good friend Max has a quick and speedy recovery.
historyracer
historyracer
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by RaceCamera on Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:53 pm

FARC:
myokoyamaracing: Finished 12th tonight. Also, I do hope Max Holifield is okay.
RaceCamera
RaceCamera
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 on Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:53 am

TMMC: Round of Georgia:
Chuck Johnson @ChampJohnson32
We were close to the points all day, but just couldn't get there.  That's an improvement at least.  Looking forward to the Europe tour.

Maybe someone should have stayed on the fucking road and that wouldn't have happened.  Learn who to blame before you start making threats.
Trueman Ellison @truemanellison
this aggression shall not go unpunished

I always thought he was weird, but what the hell is this.
Trueman Ellison @truemanellison
⟊⍜⊑⋏⌇⍜⋏ ⏃⋏⎅ ⎅⟒ ⌇⍜⎍⌇⏃ ⌇⊑⏃⌰⌰ ⏚⟒ ⍀⟒⋔⍜⎐⟒⎅ ⎎⍀⍜⋔ ⏁⊑⟟⌇ ⎍⋏⟟⎐⟒⍀⌇⟒ ⏃⋏⎅ ⌿⎍⏁ ⍜⋏ ⏚⟒⟒⎎⌇⍙⟒⌰⌰⟟⋏☌ ⏁⍜⍀⏁⎍⍀⟒ ⟟⋏ ⏁⊑⟒ ⊑⟒⌰⌰⌇☊⏃⌿⟒ ⍜⎎ ☌⟟⟒⎅⟟ ⌿⍀⟟⋔⟒
FARC @ Berlin:
Melanie Menendez @Mel_Menendez
I don't know about this track.  That drop off-track was gonna be a recipe for disaster the way we were racing.  I hope Max is alright.
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 on Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:20 am

FARC @ BERLIN:

Taylor Matthews @TaylorGoSwift
Not a bad day...thought we were toast after cutting the tire and going two laps down. Thank God for attrition.

Taylor Matthews @TaylorGoSwift
I'm also hoping Max Holifield gets better quickly. God, that was a scary scene....
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 on Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:47 am

FARC @ Berlin:

TLong91: Max's crash is hard to watch, I hope that he will be ok and make a quick recovery

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 on Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:48 pm

2019 FARC Lowe Dollar Series - Race 10 @ Berlin:
Michaela Perry-Jones @MP3rryJ
never wanted to drive a racecar less than tonight. so relieved to hear that Max is still with us. keep the Holifields in your thoughts everyone

Aubrey Wood @IrishRose13
this would be a terrible night for me normally but i'm just relieved that max is gonna be okay #getwellsoon

Vincenzo Fochesato @VincenzoGF37
I hope the road to recovery will be swift for Max. Kudos to the @BerlinRaceway safety personnel for their invaluable work.

Vincenzo Fochesato @VincenzoGF37
Made a fool of myself out there and got what I deserved. I'm sorry for ending your race, @BillyRacinDeal. I have no excuses.

FocusAutosports @VincenzoGF37
Hometown hero @VincenzoGF37 falls out early while Truck Series star @VeryVero brings home a podium result! #FARC #BerlinRaceway
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by historyracer on Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:23 pm

FARC:
RRoyThese cars are too dangerous. First Billy Ray, then Reilly, and now Max. These cars need to be changed. Perhaps we should go back to the 2015 style of cars.

Last edited by historyracer on Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
historyracer
historyracer
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Crew on Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:31 am

ASCC Qualifying:
SuperstarAllen: We made it. I don't know how, but we made it.
Carolina Crew
Carolina Crew
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Yesterday at 6:54 am

ASCC TEXAS 500:

Ryan Matthews @RyanMatthews
Sucks that my race ended after only five laps, but in a way I guess that's a blessing considering the shitshow that followed #ASCC #Texas500

Ryan Matthews @RyanMatthews
Also, if these guys really are the so-called "best drivers in the world" then we in the Master Cup Series need to get our acts together /sarc
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Yesterday at 10:11 am

Dan Mullen @DMullen
#TMMCFrance Promoter's Options; Scott Steudler, Marc Veron, Morgan Le Fay, Mélanie Clévenot, Xu Xiaoyu, Kevin Cai

Dan Mullen @DMullen
Veron is currently 8th in #TMEurope points and will be doing the double. He was 9th the last two years in the category.

Dan Mullen @DMullen
Xu Xiaoyu and Kevin Cai are from Maggie Chow Kevin Cai Racing, and will be very familiar to fans since the pair won their class at Le Mans last year.

Dan Mullen @DMullen
@mel_clevenot returns to #TMMasterCup for #TMMCFrance as a @LynxeRacing driver with a Promoter's Option.

Dan Mullen @DMullen
@LynxeRacing got approval from the series to use the Voyles Racing number 62 for @mel_clevenot for #TMMCFrance since Voyles Racing was not entered.

Dan Mullen @DMullen
@LynxeRacing confirmed that this is almost certainly a one off appearance for Clévenot due to her endurance racing commitments.

Online Wins: 25
Last Win: IREC @ Nazareth
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Yesterday at 8:45 pm

Texas 500:
GWoodard41: "Best drivers in the world." YEAH FUCKING RIGHT

GWoodard41: The majority of the drivers clearly lack the intellectual fortitude to make it in the higher and clearly better series.

GWoodard41: It is common FUCKING sense that if you're stuck in 3rd gear, you get your ass off the track, that way you're not blocking the track. Looking at you, Winston, you prick.

GWoodard41: If you choose to stay on the track, for the love of god, STOP PURPOSEFULLY blocking faster cars.

GWoodard41: Tony Durbin is probably one of the only few ASCC veterans that has some aspect of spatial awareness. I can't stand his political stances but at least he doesn't drive like a god damn tool.

GWoodard41: It sucks Matthews's engine blew up, would have been nice to have him as a technical teammate. Pretty damn sure he would have run circles around these morons if his car survived.

Pre-France

GWoodard41: Glad to see Mélanie coming back for a TMMC race! Hopefully she'll do well for Lynxe Very Happy

GWoodard41: Looks like the field is adding some potentially great drivers, best of luck to the other promoter options, just stay out of the way of faster cars Wink
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Yesterday at 9:41 pm

2019 Texas 500:
Joshua Pacer @UnionPacer
I got a top 10 and a DNF at the same time...... in a race with over 40 cars XD #Texas500

Joshua Pacer @UnionPacer
@GWoodard41 Word of advice for ya, move him yourself if he won't move over on his own. No penalties thrown at anyone who dares to use the bumper for what it's made for!

Joshua Pacer @UnionPacer
Even with all the damage I still could have won if she were firing on all cylinders (and pistons lol) but I guess we'll have to wait
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Yesterday at 11:44 pm

Texas 500:
GWoodard41: RT @UnionPacer @GWoodard41 Word of advice for ya, move him yourself if he won't move over on his own. No penalties thrown at anyone who dares to use the bumper for what it's made for!

GWoodard41: @UnionPacer I'm not going to wreck someone just because they're being slow. Would I have preferred that they move out of my way? Yes.

GWoodard41: @UnionPacer Those at Woodard Transport and Freight worked on my car and got everything together for the race. I wasn't going to tear up something they worked so hard on.

GWoodard41: @UnionPacer Besides, I had to set an example of how to keep it together in the middle of a chaotic situation. I recall having inches to spare between the backstretch wall and another car during one of the first of many incidents.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16