Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Los Angeles: Maxwell Center

2 posters

Go down

Los Angeles: Maxwell Center Empty Los Angeles: Maxwell Center

Post by Cynon Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:14 pm

I looked at the Manhattan Raceway Stadium track, 'borrowed' the principal object from it (the arena itself -- credit to RCC or whoever made the arena object) and made my own track inside of it. I felt Manhattan was too narrow and wanted it to accommodate a full field. The straights are wider than the corners, and have less banking. It holds a full field of 47 cars and is just under half a mile in length. The AI -may- cause accidents when entering and exiting the pits, but that hasn't been tested that thoroughly.

I decided to set this track in Los Angeles, and opted to use a really distinctive shade of purple because, well, the Los Angeles Lakers are in purple and the Los Angeles Kings used to be in purple as well. Gives the track some sense of identity, as well.

Cup fast setup made by Nextelracer.
GNS and CTS fast setups made by Ongais25.

Note: The asphalt texture is a lot lower contrast than seen in the video below.

Download:
Mediafire

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles: Maxwell Center Empty Re: Los Angeles: Maxwell Center

Post by BulldogSp33d Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:15 am

I keep having an issue where the ai pit and fail to get service. They either stop and go within a second or stop for 15 seconds just to re-pit two laps later. It's not just one or two cars either; I was doing a truck race for my offline series and had to bail on the recording because over half the field was pitting every 2 laps. If there's a way to fix this, that'd be great because I love the way they race on the track.
BulldogSp33d
BulldogSp33d
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sun May 05, 2019 11:33 pm

BulldogSp33d wrote:I keep having an issue where the ai pit and fail to get service. They either stop and go within a second or stop for 15 seconds just to re-pit two laps later. It's not just one or two cars either; I was doing a truck race for my offline series and had to bail on the recording because over half the field was pitting every 2 laps. If there's a way to fix this, that'd be great because I love the way they race on the track.

Looking into this.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down