Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formula B *2021 Season*

+17
pennst24
T.Wilhoitracing
UndyingLight
DAWGFATHER
The_Wall_91
Electric Wolf
RedViperGaming
SpeedDemon37
PRAWBLEMS
Hsuor Ttocs
zfitzwater599
NASCARLOVER427
Ceej
Milan655
bsoyuz
RocketKnight
Rovenami
21 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Formula B *2021 Season* - Page 5 Empty Re: Formula B *2021 Season*

Post by Rovenami Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:51 am

In preparation for the 2019 season, Preston Belmont of TRN has decided to do a one-on-one interviews with every owner of every team participating in the 2019 Formula B season.

(OOC: The interview was done via DMs with the users that own the respective teams on Discord)

Part 1: Deadman Motorsports Team
Preston Belmont: Mr Deadman? This is Preston Belmont of TRN. We'd like to ask you a few questions regarding the upcoming season.

Marcus Deadman: Sure, Any you please.

PB: Any expectations coming into this season?

MD:Well, I am hopeful that our new engineering hires work out and the new drivers in our seats impress. The new Gessler engine will give our mechanics less things to worry about, as well as give fans better racing throughout the field. I don't have too high of expectations, I'm just hoping that we can remove ourselves from the basement.

PB: How do you think the new drivers in you team going to adapt to the machines?

MD: McAllinter, of course the test driver last season, he is very good at adaptation, you have to be to get to this level, he's said to me directly that he knows this operation inside and out. Alnako, I'm not worried in the slightest, of course she ran a few races in FARC in 2016 after transitioning from motorcycle GP racing, in preseason testing she has managed to put very competitive times on the score sheets, so both these drivers have adapted very easily to Formula B and seem ready for competition.

PB: What do you think went wrong in years past that you plan to rectify this season?

MD: Well, there's been quite a few things that could've gone better. The decision to build the engine in-house turned out to not be a very good idea, Stanton admitted in the middle of last year that he just wasn't able to get a grip on the team, our operation by the end of 2018 was turning bad quickly, that's part of the reason why I, in my own words, pushed the reset button, because the way we were doing stuff was just not working.

PB: Where do you see the team in a couple years from now?

MD: Hmm, that's a hard question, because I have a good idea of how I want it to go, but it's very hard to tell. Where I want the team to be is upper-mid field if not a championship contender, however I know it's going to be a process due to the rigid hierarchy of Formula racing.

PB: What inspired you to make the switch to motorcycle racing to open wheel formula racing?

MD: Well, it was kind of a realization that while motorcycles is what Deadman Motorcycle Co. does, Motorcycle GP racing was unfortunately in the process of a decline, no high profile networks would touch motorcycle racing with a 10 foot pole and we were running the team at losses for about 5 years. So 2001 came and because of those issues we made the decision to move to greener pastures because Formula racing not only had the international presence that our brand deserves, but is also on the rise rather than the downturn. People were tuning more into open wheelers than to motorcycles, and we figured that that was the only way we could really keep the team afloat.

PB: I'm assuming that for every season you're team did well in there were some you'd wish to move on from? Not just in open-wheel formula racing?

MD: Of course, every team has those years, from the greatest TMMC teams to the local short track cars run out of the driver's garage. There was of course 1989 where our driver lineup was plagued with injuries to the point where free agent drivers wouldn't sign with us. The day I don't remember racing myself in Valencia will be the day the Alzhiemers kicks in. The true test of a team's vigor is working through those hardships, that first corner and 3 race suspension just made it all the more cathartic when we won the 1992 championship.

PB: I remember one of your drivers nearly costing me the 2001 championship.

MD: Well, I'm sorry that Ott was trying to win it from you.

PB: *laughs* I have one last question. Your team has been without a title sponsor since I believe 2012, were there any potential sponsors you considered since that time?

MD: Well, as I said the team was a bit strapped for cash while transitioning so we welcomed the extra surge of funds and we just kind of went along with it, however at the end of 2011 the contract was running out, the company was planning to pull out of Formula B to focus more on A, and I just had an epiphany that I just did not have until just then: We are technically a manufacturer team, we are just Deadman, not Grease Burger Deadman, not Xbox Deadman, just Deadman, the name speaks for itself. By then we were secure in our finances, so I decided to do away with the naming sponsor, give more space to the associate sponsors, and forge a new identity not based on a sponsor, but based on our hard work and spirit.

PB: Thank you for your time Mr. Deadman and good luck this season

MD: You're welcome, this was a nice time, I haven't really had the chance to just kind of relax due to the full on craziness of the offseason, so this was nice. You also have a good season documenting this season.

Next up is Torpedo Autosport
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:24 am

Part 2: Torpedo Autosport

Preston Belmont: Preston Belmont of TRN. A few questions for you, Mr. Pericles?

Nick Pericles: Alright, I'm glad to be here Preston. I'll be happy to answer a couple questions.

PB: First off, of all the teams Gasnier could have chosen as their factory Formula B team, why did they choose your team?

NP: Well, I believe it to be the fact that we have a culture that promises 110% effort. Our work ethic is one of the best throughout the league. And it has slowly translated to the race track.

PB: They may not be the powerful engines on the grid, but they also seem to have a considerable amount of faith put in your efforts.

NP: They may not be the powerful engines on the grid but due to their faith, we were able to pull off a podium in Japan. I think with Torpedo and Gasiner working together, we can make up for the power in the engines in other ways.

PB: How do you plan on carrying that momentum into the upcoming season?

NP: plan on carrying that momentum by working with our staff on progressing our cars and along with making sure Jay [Pericles] and Scott [Roush] are comfortable. It's more so not only the mindset but the atmosphere around the facility that produced the momentum, with a run like that out of both Jay and Scott, I wouldn't put it past them to come out with more results like that in the upcoming season.

PB: ...and hopefully more consistent results towards at least the points paying positions?

NP: Of course, I have faith in Jay and Roush that we can consistently finish in the points.

PB: One last question, what inspired you to compete in one of the most prominent feeder series to Formula A?

NP: What truly inspired me was watching the sport when I grew up. I watched Formula A teams rise, and Formula A teams fall. I wanted to build a team that could rise through the ranks of Formula B and someday be in Formula A.

PB: Thank you for your time, Mr. Pericles.

NP: Thank you for having me.

Next time , Preston will interview the new team boss of MacQuarrie GP, Raibeart MacQuarrie.
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:29 am

Part 3: MacQuarrie GP

Preston Belmont: Preston Belmont of TRN here with the current team boss of McQuarrie GP, Raibeart MacQuarrie.

Raibeart MacQuarrie: Thanks for havin me here.

PB: First off, it must be tough having to carry the torch after your father's passing?

RM: Yeah, Everyone in the team's garage knew him like he was family to them, especially those who knew him from his R.O.S.C.O. days.

PB: What made you decide to do a complete driver change for this season?

RM: I guess they [Strouf and Popov] weren't satisfied with the equipment given to them if my late father had anything to say about it. As for why we chose Leureaux and Mullens, we felt they would be a natural fit considering what they both went through the past couple years.

PB: Is a championship run in the table for your team?

RM: One thing was certain was that Lionelle was not the most ideal choice last season, luckily FIAM was willing to help out.

PB: That deal with Lionelle is off, huh?

RM: Absolutely, I should have jumped ship off of the deal the moment Animal King fell apart.

PB: Just one more question, How do you plan to recover from a disasterous 2018 campaign?

RM: You'll just have to wait and see.

PB: I see...thank you for your time and good luck out there.

RM: Aye.

Next team is Team Hageshi, the factory Kanako team
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:39 am

Part 4: Team Hageshi

Preston: Unfortunately, the team boss of Team Hageshi was unavailable to comment.

Next up is the new team for this season, Team Forsythe
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:38 am

Part 5: Team Forsythe

Preston Belmont: Preston Belmont of TRN, here with Sir Maximillian Forsythe.

Max Forsythe: Cheers, Preston. How are you?

PB: Doing rather fine. First question, Who or what convinced you to run in Formula B this season?

MF: My organization has been successful in Touring Cars, Rally cars, Endurance racing, and stock cars.... and I’m still not content *chuckles*

PB: Wanting to branch out, I see? Of all the engine suppliers to choose form, why Gasnier?

MF: I sought out STS due to their British roots; however, with STS currently unavailable to assist with our Formula B program I had to make another choice. I liked Gasnier being closer to our primary garage for chassis development in the UK than the other choices. And I have faith in the Gasnier engine product.

PB: I have not heard much from STS in general. Didn't Ocean Motorsports race for them in Master Cup at one point?

MF: I believe so.

PB: Anyways, I suppose you hold Kirkland and Nikolayev in high faith to represent your team?

MF: Miles [Emil's nickname given by Max] and I have known each other for a long time now.... I trust him as a driver as much as any driver I’ve ever hired and he’s chartered my team branching out in the past with stock cars. Vladimir is a talented driver, and I think he’s got a better handle on these open-wheel cars than most people would expect.

PB: I have heard of his road racing accomplishments in the ill-fated VSCC. You must have been a rather successful entrepreneur in the motorsport world?

MF: Truly I have been successful, over the years I’ve gathered a great group of lads that are massively important to the success we’ve had together. I started with a smaller rally car operation and after winning several events I reached out into the lower-tiers of British Touring Cars, won races and championships and climbed all the way up to the European Touring Car ranks and the success continued. Now here we are advancing into Formula B!

PB: Last question, Where do you expect to come out on in the end of the season?

MF: By season’s end, I expect our team to be competing for race wins.

PB: We will see how that will turn out. Thank you for your time Sir Forsythe and good luck this season.

MF: Cheers, it was a pleasure.
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:06 am

Part 6: Dukur Irbes Racing
(Note: Kriss Dukur's responses were translated from Latvian)

Preston Belmont: Preston Belmont of TRN here with the team co-boss of Dukur-Irbes Racing, Kriss Dukur. *offers to shake hands*

*Kriss Dukur shakes Preston's hand*

PB: A few questions for you, Kriss. How does it feel to be a contender for the "best of the rest"?

KD: We are happy to be held in high regard, considering our fairly recent venture into open wheel racing, but we are always striving for more.

PB: Given that you have someone like Sean Angel as one of your drivers, was there any difficulties regarding communicating with him?

KD: Very much so. I do not speak much English and neither does Ivo. Most of our crew is primarily from Latvia and are not fluent in English as well.  However, a driver the caliber of Sean Angel  does not land on your team everyday, so we worked extensively with translator Grigorijs Bērziņš  to strengthen communication channels. Luckily, he and Mr. Angel were patient with us (chuckles).

PB: Your team has been competing since 2012, what inspired you and your partner to be competing the feeder series to Formula A?

KD: Ivo and I have been racing in European rally cars since the late nineties. It is our passion and we still run on a limited basis, as well as field rally cars. We're one oft he top Latvian rally teams and one of the best in Eastern Europe. Because of this, we got a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity from the Latvian government. They wanted to use motorsports to drum up national interest, so we were given a government grant to build an open-wheel team! We took the offer and the rest is history!

PB: Well, congratulations! I take it that once the 2019 engine rules came into effect, FIAM were more than willing to partner with you?

KD: Indeed.

PB: Leipa has been with you since 2012 and Angel since 2016. What did you see in them that no one else on the paddock saw?

KD: Toms  was a hard worker. He'd always be at the track looking for a ride. And when he'd get one, he'd drive the wheels off of it.  When it came time to find a new driver after Mikelis Ozolinsh moved to another operation, I knew Toms was our man. Once we got this open wheel opportunity, I remember him mentioning in the past his boyhood dream to race those cars, so Ivo and I were like, 'let's make his day!"

We didn't run in North America very often, but in the few instances we did, we would hear about this Angel kid. Ivo told me he was a great road racer and usually kept the cars clean.  Luckily, Ivo remembered that when we heard from his manager that he was looking for a ride. It was perfect timing! And like I said, even though we didn't speak much English, we had to scoop him up!

PB: Leipa has yet to have won a race since that spectacular run at Monaco in 2014 and has not scored a podium since Japan of last season. What do you intend to do to improve his performance?

KD: Toms is an excellent driver, but open wheel racing is a radical shift from what both he and I are used to.  Fortunately, he's begun to pick up English and is communicating with Sean Angel more often. Hopefully, they can learn from each other and boost each other's performances. We as a team are also doing extensive testing to be sure we're getting the most out of our vehicles. I feel confident in saying this will be a career year for our team.

PB: Let's hope so. One more question. I have heard rumors that Kanako have been the engine supplier to beat with tests showing them topping the time charts. How do you intend on combating the Kanako powerhouse?

KD: We've worked closely with Dzinēji Rīga and have given a fair amount of input for ways to improve.  The Kanako guys are definitely the ones to beat but while I cannot say exactly what we have in store, just know that our smaller supplier may have a few tricks up their sleeves.

PB: I see....thank you for your time, Mr. Dukur

KD: You're welcome! We'll see you at the races!
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:01 am

The 2019 season draws near as qualifying for the Bahrain Grand Prix has been set

Qualifying 1 Results:
Qualifying 2:
Qualifying 3:
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:13 pm

Incients of the Race:
Race Results:
Drivers Standings:
Constructors Standings:
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:18 am

Qualifing for the Spanish Grand Prix
Qualifying 1:
Qualifying 2:
Qualifying 3:
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Tue May 21, 2019 9:45 pm

Formula B *2021 Season* - Page 5 Spain10
McAllinter brings Deadman back from the grave, tyre issues big problem
In dominant fashion, Larry McAllinter brought the Deadman Motorsports Team its first race victory since 2012. Jay Pericles finished second in his Torpedo after pit strategy paid off for him and Sanae Akiyama came home in third for Team Hageshi. Tyre issues had been a problem all race as the drivers kept driving off the first couple of corners and the second to last hairpin. In the cases of Scott Roush, Jay Mullens and Kevin de Vries, it resulted in driving too wide entering the pits and hitting the pit wall.
It was a day to forget for Harachi and Neucom as Matsumura and Hirose got damage from the Lap 1 incident caused when Adiran Leureaux and Toms Leipa resulted in both of the Forsythe cars dropping out and an immediate safety car. Matsumura in particular nearly took out Kyoko Miyama before Miyama eventually lost a header while running P2.

Penalties:
Race Results:
Drivers Standings:
Constructors Standings:
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody Thu May 23, 2019 12:20 pm

Forsythe Critical of Chosen Tire Compound
Maximilian Forsythe was critical of the chosen tire compound for the Formula B Spanish Grand Prix, which lead to chaos on the racetrack early and often. Both of Forsythe's drivers, Emil Kirkland and Vladimir Nikolayev were crashed out of the race in the lap 1 carnage.

"Whoever chose these tire compounds should be sacked. They clearly have no idea what they are doing and its cost a lot of this series a lot of money." Forsythe stated in a press release after the conclusion of the Grand Prix.

"It didn't seem to matter if the tires were brand new or worn down, they provided no reliable grip and none of the options available to [constructors] had the capability of adhering to the racing surface."

Answering one last question before leaving, Forsythe indicated that he'd like to see actions taken in the future by Formula B stewards to prevent another debacle of this nature.

"It's unacceptable that this was allowed to occur. Poor practice times and drivers complaining during the week should have been plenty of notice. The stewards should feel responsible and I hope they will use their authority to make sure this doesn't happen again."
Woody
Woody
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/RollinRacingOffline

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:52 pm

Qualifying for the Finnish Grand Prix
Qualifying 1:
Qualifying 2:
Qualifying 3:
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:34 am

Race Report:
Race Results:
Driver's Standings:
Constructors Standings:
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:54 am

Penalties after Finland:
#12-T.K. WOLLF- Melrose Racing Team
20 place grid penalty for causing avoidable collision.

(OOC: After Monaco is completed, I will allow members of the forums to do race reviews for the league from that point forward. If anyone wishes to do race reviews, PM me or DM me on Discord.)
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:53 am

Qualifying 3:
Qualifying 2:
Qualifying 1:
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:43 am

2019 Formula B Monaco Grand Prix
Race Report:
Race Results:
Drivers Standings:
Constructors Standings:
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:38 pm

Kirkland Thrilled with "Brilliant" Monaco Result
"It has been a difficult start to the season, but we've had a brilliant finish here and scored good points. I'm going to do everything I can to make sure this is the beginning of us bouncing back and showing our true potential."
Woody
Woody
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:13 am

Qualifying for the French Grand Prix
Qualifying 3:
Qualifying 2:
Qualifying 1:
News headlines:
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:14 am

Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuor Ttocs Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:08 pm

Post Race:
Hsuor Ttocs
Hsuor Ttocs
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:31 pm

2019 French GP:

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:45 pm

Standing After Round 5
Drivers Standings:
Constructors Standings:
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:48 am

Post Race News:
Final Race Results:
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:08 pm

Race Results from Germany:
Race Results from Hungary:
Drivers Standings after Hungary:
Constructors Standings after Germany:
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:49 pm

Forsythe: "Better, but we're looking to improve"
After struggling early in the 2019 Formula B season, Team Forsythe's Emil Kirkland and Vladimir Nikolayev have noticeably picked up the pace over the past several races, despite a poor showing at the Hungarian Grand Prix in which neither driver scored points for the first time since the second round of the season, the Spanish Grand Prix.

Team owner, Max Forsythe shared his view with reporters after the Hungarian Grand Prix.

"Today was not our best performance, but I'm pleased with the progress I've seen so far this season from the lads. Definitely better now than at the start of the season, but we're looking to improve. We're pushing hard to get that first podium result and we've been close more than a couple of times. I'd like to see Emil [Kirkland] and Vladimir [Nikolayev] in the top half of the driver's standings and the team overall in the top half of the constructor's standings to finish the season. In my opinion these are realistic goals and our team is growing in confidence and we are looking forward to Spa."
Woody
Woody
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuor Ttocs Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:57 pm

Scott Roush Says "Confidence Has Changed" Ever Since Win.

Ever since the win at France, Scott Roush has been inherently different. He's had a hop in his step and everything, all of this is being contributed to his win.

"Getting that first win in France was really special, and I was more than happy to come home with a 6th in my home race to back it up. I feel like a different person after that, and even though Hungary just wasn't my type of track, I think that I really needed those two weeks to show myself that I can still race just as well as anyone out there... While I am happy with Torpedo, I am looking elsewhere while my momentum is up."
Hsuor Ttocs
Hsuor Ttocs
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:45 pm

Big news coming into Belgium:
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:48 pm

Race Results:
Drivers Standings:
Constructors Standings:
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:39 am

A new team emerged from Norway
The rumored team that was speculated to buy the remains of Dukur-Irbes Racing has revealed itself to be "Climax Racecraft". The Norwegian based team plans on running the rest of the season and the 2020 season. The two drivers they have hired are Northern Ireland's Alec McTrevors who previously competed in the league with MacQuarrie until 2017 when he decided to run an unsuccessful Formula Overdrive campaign in 2018 who brings sponsorship form Torre and Associates. Their other driver will be Swedish pay driver Sven Illmarig who will bring sponsorship from Terranova Generators.

New changes for the 2020 season announced
The Formula B committee have announced some new changes in preparation for the 2020 season. The first of these is the return of allowing teams to decide on whatever engine they choose for the season. It was also reported that the teams are allowed to give their cars their own numbers. For example, if a team wants to race with #42 and #62 for the season, they are now given the choice to do so.
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:57 am

Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:45 am

Penalties after Japan:
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:55 pm

Formula B committee announces 2020 schedule, plus major changes

With the 2020 season coming up, the committee has announced the upcoming schedule. There will be three race types that the schedule will have: Sprint, Normal and Endurance. Sprint races are half the distance of the Formula A race, Normal races are regular Formula B distance where Endurance races are held at the same racing distance as a typical Formula A race, but they will be held at stand alone races.
In addition, points distribution will be given out differently. Sprint race points will be distributed with 10 points for 1st and going 1 less point until 10th position. Normal races will have the same points system as before and endurance races are worth double points as normal races.

2020 Schedule
1. Bahrain-Sprint
2. Zandvoort-Normal
3. Barcelona-Normal
4. Karjala-Endurance
5. Monaco-Normal
6. HRL Circuit-Endurance
7. Circuit Thierry Sicotte-Endurance
8. Silverstone-Sprint
9. Göteborg-Endurance
10. Hungaroring-Sprint
11. Spa-Francorchamps-Sprint
12. Tula Circuit-Endurance
13. Circuit of the Americas-Normal
14. Mexico City Autodrome-Normal
15. Yas Marina Circuit-Sprint

Pre-season Invitational announced
In addition to the changes implemented for the upcoming season, the committee has also announced that a three race exhibitional invitational event will be held for up-and-coming drivers looking to race in the 2020 season. The committee will allow up to twelve drivers to compete in the invitational. The only criteria for the drivers is that they must not have run a full Formula B season prior to 2020, so drivers who previously filled in for one race are eligible.

Invitational Schedule
1. Mexico City (Mexico)
2. Sahkir (Bahrain)
3. Göteborg (Sweden)

Invitational Drivers
1. Maxwell Tender (Australia)
2. Fritz Steiner (Germany)
3. Benjamin Dangerfield (Canada)
4. Vincent Schoenberg (Netherlands)
5. Kei Nagase (Japan)
6. Avril Mead (USA)
7. Ralf Fenstermacher (Austria)
8. Venushan Dasari (India)
9. Justin Robonno (USA)
10. Dimitro Guzvha (Ukraine)
11. G.T. Tolbert-Noel (Canada)
12. Alex McDowell (England)

(OOC: For those wanting to enter the invitational, enter your driver(s) with this. Each user will be allowed up to 2 drivers)
Code:

Driver Name:
Resume:

Last edited by Rovenami on Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:51 pm; edited 7 times in total
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by NASCARLOVER427 Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:19 am

Driver Name: Benjamin Dangerfield
Hometown: Moose Jaw, Canada
Resume: Rookie in Formula C in 2019, one of the main championship protagonists.

Driver Name: Vincent Schoenberg
Hometown: Grave, Netherlands
Resume: European GT driver, known for wheeling less funded cars well above their paygrade.

Last edited by NASCARLOVER427 on Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a driver.)
NASCARLOVER427
NASCARLOVER427
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Formula B *2021 Season* - Page 5 Empty 2019 Formula B Season Mexican Grand Prix

Post by Rovenami Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:03 am

Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Formula B *2021 Season* - Page 5 Empty 2019 Formula B United States Grand Prix

Post by Rovenami Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:30 pm

2019 United States Grand Prix:
Race Results:
Drivers Standings:
Constructors Standings:
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:58 pm

2019 ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX:
Race Results:
Driver's Standings:
Constructor's Standings:
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by NASCARLOVER427 Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:40 pm

Deadman: Status quo "likely to return" for 2020

Deadman Motorsports Team USA CEO Marcus Deadman says that "the status quo is very likely to return" for the 2020 Formula B season. Deadman has said that the only status quo change would be if someone manages to impress in the Invitational. Deadman has gone on record saying how amazing this new group managed to do this season, with 4 wins and an early championship contender in Larry McAllinter.
NASCARLOVER427
NASCARLOVER427
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:17 am

The Invitationals have been ran, here are the results:
Invitational Race 1 Results:
Invitational Race 2 Results:
Invitational Race 3 Results:
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:51 am

Last edited by Rovenami on Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Falcon Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:30 pm

POSSIBLE 2021 RETURN OF FORTNER

Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond Fortner's control, the team has postponed the return to Formula B to the beginning of 2021. Three of Fortner's employees caught the COVID bug and had to be placed in mandatory quarantine which scuppered Fortner's original plan to return this season. As the COVID bug ramped up in June, seven more Fortner employees were infected. Treyson McBeel, who ran for Fortner in their 2018 campaign, tested positive for COVID and was placed in mandatory quarantine.

Yes, Fortner may be down, yet again, but the Montana based team is anticipating a return to F-B racing in 2021 with Wind Machine Air Systems and Liberty Security Solutions teaming up for this effort.

In the meanwhile, extensive testing is ongoing and driver tryouts are being held to determine a starting role in driving duties.

Fortner will advise of any further developments.
BJ Falcon
BJ Falcon
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

https://www.youtube.com/BJFRacing88

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:05 am

The 2020 Season has been cancelled, Stay tuned for news regarding the 2021 season.
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:12 am

Since I am virtually starting from scratch for the 2021 season, I am allowing new teams to be entered for this season.
Here is the entry template:

Team Entry Template:

Last edited by Rovenami on Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Velocity Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:59 pm

Team Name: MCC GP
Team Owner(s): Mitchell Carter
Engine Supplier: Gessler
Country of Origin: USA
Sponsors: Fanta, Menards
Color Scheme: Orange & Blue
Are you Painting: No
Background Info: MCC GP is a new team for the 2021 Formula B season, the team is looking to find moderate success this year.

Orange Velocity
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:11 pm

2021 Team Roster:

MacQuarrie GP
MCC GP
Corsa de Rosa
Harachi
Javelin GP
Toth
Team Forsythe
Dragonspear Motors
Cybertron Motorsports
Team 10
Team 11
Team 12
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:08 am

Team Registration will be closed on August 8th.
Ratings are due on the 15th.
Paint schemes are due on the 22nd.
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:11 pm

The Rating System for 2021 will have team owners assign the following attributes to each category: -25, -20, -15, -10, -5, 0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 (one attribute per category)

Default Rating System:
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Velocity Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:52 am

Group 1

Aggression - +5
Consistency - +20
Finishing - -5