Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

+44
pennst24
GamerAzuzu
Magus978
Milan655
Ben Atkins
Lucstar88
RyanB06
V8fan12
SpeedDemon37
navycook75
Mother of Invention
RealRacingRoots
JMac525
Cardinals5
Syzygy
PYLrulz
BBoy
gwoodard41
Cynon
racingfreak1999
Backmarker
Dexter249
LadyKathy
Racerfan275
Rykia
BWard
JINXaPHRENIC
day500champ1
PackerMan71
f1fan12
Ceej
Alpineopossum
SnakePlissken
gone-sovereign
zaw24fan
Electric Wolf
Joshua Michaels
tommykl
crl
HelloMyNameisPancho
BuddyNixon
Veni Vidi Voeckler
Dan Mackay
Ruben Efamba
48 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 2 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by Magus978 Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:21 am

FARC Timeline
RealTomDelgado: Back from holiday, and back into the gym. Back to moving heavy weights. #RacingsStrongestMan
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 2 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by RealRacingRoots Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:22 am

TMMC Timeline:

DarCardel: GSC Official Test from Hockenheim is complete! 12th on Day 1 and 9th on Day 2.

DarCardel: Considering the 2014 Gessler is the weakest of the cars this year, I'd say this weekend was a success. Second fastest Gessler driver! Cool

DarCardel: Oh @MadUncleMelrose, way to be man. The repair bills keep on rolling.
RealRacingRoots
RealRacingRoots
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/Crashbroke23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruben Efamba Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:42 am

JuliaCar26: @ClaroCarlos: you may as well give yourself up and come with us. I can help arrange you a test drive in Brands hatch.  #youwillloveit In Spanish

SusannaCordoba17: Just been told I have not got a proper Driving license. Now I have to take proper driving lessons.
Ruben Efamba
Ruben Efamba
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:59 am

RealTomDelgado: I've hired some shady characters in the past...but this guy Cardona seems too over the top even for me.

RealTomDelgado: Team Timothy will bounce back. Now that the toxicity that was Carlos Cardona & friends is gone, pressure's completely off. Go out, have some fun and get some results. #TMLights

Last edited by Magus978 on Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:00 am

alexisrainsford: Whoever this Cardona kid is has a bad taste of affluenza. Glad he got the axe.

Retweeted by Frank Azzaretto
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:00 am

CameronTaylor26: (1/2) don't know what cardona was up too but Dan Timothy is about as encouraging as I guy I've ever worked with, so whatever Carlos did must've been bad.

CameronTaylor26: (2/2) clearly the kid has talent but he won't get anywhere with a bad attitude. Hope he learns his lesson from this.
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:34 am

DLeck6211: I somehow knew that kid was shady. The lengths people will do to win. Sad.

DLeck6211: I wonder if we should question his other racing achievements.

DLeck6211: Either way, goes to show that sometimes money isn't everything and rules are.

alexisrainsford: Whoever this Cardona kid is has a bad taste of affluenza. Glad he got the axe.

Retweeted by Daniel Leckliter
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruben Efamba Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:51 am

ClaroCarlos: I am very unhappy with what had happened in the last few days. Now I am left without a ride and now I must focus own to 2015/2016. May I ask everyone to give me at least some respect as I continue to look at other opportunities. I'm not entirely a bad person, and yes, this is only my early time at racing. I will hopefully be back in action in TM Lights or in another series soon.

ClaroCarlos: to be honest I am so shocked with how my attitude towards the team ended up in a split.

ClaroCarlos: @CameronTaylor26 I appreciate your concerns. I just need to find a better place to stay. I am quite a talented driver, and I deserve a car that is capable of winning races in the near future. #respect

ClaroCarlos: @Dleck6211 You would speak about my previous racing experience? I know it's not a lot because I'm only 18, but even that, I have been racing for a lot of years up from when I was a kid.
Ruben Efamba
Ruben Efamba
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by BuddyNixon Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:42 am

ClaroCarlos: @Dleck6211 You would speak about my previous racing experience? I know it's not a lot because I'm only 18, but even that, I have been racing for a lot of years up from when I was a kid.

Retweeted by GSJ1993

GSJ1993: Before you were in diapers, I was the king of two-wheels in Spain! <pic> (1/2)

GSJ1993: If Dan Timothy is ridding himself of Cardona and all of Cardona's friends, no Julia at Beaverrun then?
BuddyNixon
BuddyNixon
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:08 am

RyanMatthews I can't RT this enough RT @alexisrainsford Whoever this Cardona kid is has a bad taste of affluenza. Glad he got the axe.

RyanMatthews @GSJ1993 Dan Timothy even said it himself. He wants nothing to do with Cardona or his associates. I can't say I blame him.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:11 am

Gabe_Macena There's some idiots that need to go away, kudos to Dan Timothy for realizing that.

Gabe_Macena And if I end up dumping the 69 at Pennsylvania is not about the driver or team, is that car.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:14 am

AGriffith07: Was probs #PlisskenSabotagesIncorporated RT alexisrainsford: Whoever this Cardona kid is has a bad taste of affluenza. Glad he got the axe.

AGriffith07: but seriously though from what I heard he can go fuck right off. ya dun goofed son

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruben Efamba Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:24 am

ClaroCarlos: @GSJ1993 Didn't your family used to get involved in developing race-winning races. I must have heard of you then. In spsnish

ClaroCarlos: @GSJ1993 I used to race in open wheel race cars, where me and my sister Julia were battling each other for the champ. We then suddenly lost it after a collision with each other. Have to settle for 2nd in champ and the following year, I took the champ. This happened in 2012-2013.

@JuliaCar26: Then I left the series after 2012 after a confrontation between me and Carlos.

All In spanish
Ruben Efamba
Ruben Efamba
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:32 am

Cassandra02: lol some fucking thieves they were, hey?

BenAtkins50: I feel bad for Durane Ridman in all of this... Got screwed over by some mouthy bad-attitude kid and his cheating associates.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruben Efamba Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:25 am

JuliaCar26: @BenAtkins150 Do you seriously mean that to my brother? He may be a cheater but he is mainly not a bad person. I would suggest refraining from saying stuff about him please.

MuchoMateo: I guess his future is already f'cked up for his own good. At least I care a tiny weeny bit about him.

ClaroBoss: there are some more news about Cardona someone is working out on a special procedure for him. Can't comment more. #TVEspana has more details.
Ruben Efamba
Ruben Efamba
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:10 am

VJAYPush: @JuliaCar26 "He may be a thief but he isn't a bad person." Wouldn't stealing make you a bad person?
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:41 am

AMRossini3: so, so messy...
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruben Efamba Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:00 pm

VJAYPush: @JuliaCar26 "He may be a thief but he isn't a bad person." Wouldn't stealing make you a bad person?

Retreeted by JuliaCar26

JuliaCar26: Of course you are right there, but since when did Carlos steal anything? He just gained a disadvantage of his rivals. But i dont think i can believe he is the main man behind this situation. 

JuliaCar26: And to add to it, he is only 18 and would better off racing in the lower leagues until he can prove what real and proper racing is. 
Ruben Efamba
Ruben Efamba
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:32 pm

APRS:
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:03 pm

DMullen: @BenAtkins50 Ridman kept his results and points.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:43 pm

BenAtkins50: @DMullen I thought Ridman was facing a penalty as well?

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruben Efamba Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:07 pm

ClaroCarlos: I have decided to quit the series. I am no longer interested here. I am no longer happy here. I feel like I've been picked on by a bunch of people because i'm a spaniard. I really can't stand it anymore. My future has been ruined. I'm going with Julia, mateo, Jose, susanna, MEdiMotorSport and Ramon back to the real world. I may come back if somebody takes over me. I've lost all my new friends. I feel this is a waste of time. I thought I will be back but now it's gone. God bless for the future. Bye and feel free to contact me if you wish. And only if you still care about me. Sad
Ruben Efamba
Ruben Efamba
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:23 pm

T_ZanMan: Who stole what? This whole fiasco is bizarre.

CameronTaylor26: Heading north to Paris on the TGV. This train goes faster than we drive on the track!

CameronTaylor26: European tour may have gotten off to a rough start for our team but it's been nice to travel. We'll be at the front soon!
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:25 pm

RyanMatthews "I have decided to quit the series" is PR spin for "I got booted out and the officials told me 'don't ever come back' so I'm saving face by saying I'm leaving" #notimpressed #qq

Last edited by RyanB06 on Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Revised and extended my remarks.)
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:32 pm

Gabe_Macena if you're going to rant go away already
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:51 pm

Cassandra02: Pulling the nationality/race card won't get you any sympathy, FYI. Dan Timothy himself said you were a jerk. Nothing to do with nationality there. RT "I feel like I've been picked on by a bunch of people because i'm a spaniard"

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:59 pm

IkeDurbinTM: I like to pick on @Gabe_Macena b/c he's a Brazilian.  Oops did I say that out loud #7-1 #brbrbr #gibemoni

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:24 pm

Gabe_Macena @IkeDurbinTM oh god you're so dead.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:20 pm

Lucstar88 : @IkeDurbinTM @Gabe_Macena At least you guys have football teams :/
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:38 pm

A_Sybilton_III: @ClaroCarlos Your not in trouble because you're spanish but if you want to believe that...well... All I can say is Remember the Armada!

CameronTaylor26: Come on Ohio State! #gobucks
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:09 pm

FASTTT: Kimball to provide sponsorship for Riley Durbin in the 2015 FARC Elite Series. The first of six regular events for the No. 38 car will be at the Toledo Speedway in April. #FARC
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:29 pm

ASCC Timeline

GWoodard41: I am officially announcing my attempt at running a motorsports team. I have reformed Patriot Racing.

GWoodard41: However, it's a ASCC only team with a possible rotating driver line-up. Chassis and sponsors to be announced shortly...
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HelloMyNameisPancho Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:43 am

@Garza731: man i always gotta be behind on all the good news stuff #boutaweekago whatevs we here workin on the car still -100 emoji- <picture of still incomplete car>
HelloMyNameisPancho
HelloMyNameisPancho
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by BuddyNixon Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:02 am

gwoodard41 wrote:ASCC Timeline

GWoodard41: I am officially announcing my attempt at running a motorsports team. I have reformed Patriot Racing.

GWoodard41: However, it's a ASCC only team with a possible rotating driver line-up. Chassis and sponsors to be announced shortly...
Retweeted by BringThemtoJustice

BringThemtoJustice: Damn, now we have "Patriot Racing" and "Patriotism, Inc."
BuddyNixon
BuddyNixon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:52 am

Cassandra02: @DLeck6211 omg ur old

CloudSportTV: Could Dash Cup add an extra date at Brands Hatch, possibly using the Indy layout of the track???

CloudSportTV: Oval Stocks could be making a 2nd visit to Rockingham as well

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:04 am

DLeck6211: @Cassandra02 Aren't you late for school? I don't think your kindergarten teacher will like that.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:48 am

Cassandra02: @DLeck6211 time for the nursing home old man Pacman

Cassandra02: @DLeck6211 For realsies, tho. Happy birthday! I'll have to put you in the wall on Racesim or some shit later

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:25 am

Gabe_Macena SHE PUT'IM ON DA WALL!!!!!!!!
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:27 am

RyanMatthews @Cassandra02 A-HEM. <pic of FARC championship trophy> #TeamOldGuys
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:08 am

barneyward: @DLeck6211 terrible birthday. But seriously, happy birthday anyway.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:26 am

Cassandra02: @RyanMatthews You're not @DLeck6211 so I can't tell you to go to a nursing home Razz

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:35 pm

Spoiler:
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:38 pm

Spoiler:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:26 pm

@KMallory76: Damn those Epps Proseries driver are bad, no wonder the higher teir drivers are running away with it.

@TheHolyMoeller: Heard other teams say that some of the pits stalls were slippery that might explain a lot.
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:02 pm

DoItForCendale: @KMallory76 I won races in the top tier last year. Where's your win?

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:05 pm

packer71: We are the champions, my friend... #Undisputed #GoBucks #2015NationalChampions
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:18 pm

BritStreetStockFan: yes yes yes my friends barry and donald gave me their footage of the first 70/77 race, cant wwait to put it into a video!!!!!

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:28 pm

Azurepower46: @RyanMatthews @Cassandra02 True dat. <pic of FARC Rookie of the Year trophy> #TeamOldGuys
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:04 pm

Ben Atkins wrote:DoItForCendale: @KMallory76 I won races in the top tier last year. Where's your win?

KMallory76: @DoItForCendale I was and am having to much to fun to care, plus I got my Isle of Man TT trophies to keep me warm at night!

(OOC: Keegan loves to brag about his Bike Racing Career,to point of being a bit obnoxious about it, be warned! Razz Also I am trying to make him a bit full of himself too.)
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:22 pm

SteudlerTMRacer: Touched down in Sweden, the news with Uncle Marty so far is that he is still in a coma, some complications happened, and things have turned for the worse.

SteudlerTMRacer: If I can get through this weekend, I will look back at this and wonder how I did so.
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next