Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paint.NET won't open the Omecha MA04 Template

Go down

Paint.NET won't open the Omecha MA04 Template Empty Paint.NET won't open the Omecha MA04 Template

Post by TheFallenHaveRisen Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:22 pm

I'd like to paint my own car this year, but I can't because of this, Here's the error code if it helps any of you figure out my problem
Code:

\pdn\paintdotnet\src\Core\MemoryBlock.cs:line 396

at PaintDotNet.MemoryBlock..ctor(Int64 bytes, MemoryBlockAllocFlags flags) in d:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\Core\MemoryBlock.cs:line 275

at PaintDotNet.Surface..ctor(Int32 width, Int32 height, SurfaceCreationFlags surfaceCreationFlags) in d:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\Core\Surface.cs:line 239

at PaintDotNet.BitmapLayer..ctor(Int32 width, Int32 height, ColorBgra fillColor) in d:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\Data\BitmapLayer.cs:line 302

at PaintDotNet.Data.PhotoshopFileType.ImageDecoderPdn.DecodeImage(Layer psdLayer, Boolean isBackground)

at PaintDotNet.Data.PhotoshopFileType.PsdLoad.LoadLayerContext.LoadLayer(Object context)

at PaintDotNet.Threading.PrivateThreadPool.ThreadWrapperContext.ThreadWrapper() in d:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\Core\Threading\PrivateThreadPool.cs:line 193

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at PaintDotNet.Threading.PrivateThreadPool.DrainExceptions() in d:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\Core\Threading\PrivateThreadPool.cs:line 76

at PaintDotNet.Data.PhotoshopFileType.PsdLoad.Load(Stream input)

at PaintDotNet.Data.PhotoshopFileType.PhotoshopFileType.OnLoad(Stream input)

at PaintDotNet.FileType.Load(Stream input) in d:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\Data\FileType.cs:line 476

at PaintDotNet.Functional.Func.Eval[T1,TRet](Func`2 f, T1 arg1) in d:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\Base\Functional\Func.cs:line 158
TheFallenHaveRisen
TheFallenHaveRisen
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down