Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Macena Motorsports News Thread (THERE WILL BE SPOILERS)

3 posters

Go down

Macena Motorsports News Thread (THERE WILL BE SPOILERS) Empty Macena Motorsports News Thread (THERE WILL BE SPOILERS)

Post by bsoyuz Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:35 pm

DRIVERS BIO AND STATS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Macena Motorsports News Thread (THERE WILL BE SPOILERS) Gabrie10

Name: Gabriel Macena
Hometown: São Paulo, Brazil

- 2002 Champion of the Brazilian StockCar Championship, in his 11 years there he won 40 races.
- In 2010 and 2011 he raced in the American Endurance Championship winning 2 races
- Raced part-time in the V8 ChampCar in 2011, 2012 and 2013, his best result was a 2nd place finish in the 2012 Long Beach GP
- Will race full-time in the 2014 FARC Elite Series Season
- Will race part-time in the 2014 FARC Truck Tour
- Racing the TM Master Cup Series Special Events in 2014
- Married with Julia Ashcroft
- Analyst for the Brazilian TV TM Master Cup Series Coverage

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: AJ Reed
Hometown: Unknown

- Will race full-time in the 2014 FARC Truck Tour
- Will race part-time in the 2014 FARC Elite Series Season

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Macena Motorsports News Thread (THERE WILL BE SPOILERS) Isabel11

Name: Isabella Macena
Hometown: Curitiba, Brazil

- 2006 Champion of the Brazilian Stock Car Championship, in her 5 years there she won 20 races (only the oval events: Rio, São Paulo, Brasília and Velopark)
- From 2010 to 2013 she raced in the American Endurance Championship
- Will race full-time in the 2014 NPCC Season
- Will race part-time in the 2014 FARC Truck Tour

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Macena Motorsports News Thread (THERE WILL BE SPOILERS) Aoi_mi11

Name: Aoi Mizushima
Hometown: Hiroshima, Japan

- Raced four years in the PRC Junior Formula
- Raced two years in the South American Formula Inglesby
- In 2013, she raced in the American SportsCars Championship
- Will race full-time in the 2014 NPCC Season
- Will race part-time in the FARC Truck Tour
- Called "Little Pink" by Gabriel and Isabella Macena

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Macena Motorsports News Thread (THERE WILL BE SPOILERS) Julia_11

Name: Julia Ashcroft
Hometown: Brazil, Indiana

- Three time American SportsCars Championship Champion (2006, 2009, 2013)
- Will race in the 2014 NRC Season, but her condition (full or part-time) is unknown
- Will race in the 2014 FARC Elite Series Over-Capacity Events
- Married with Gabriel Macena

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Macena Motorsports News Thread (THERE WILL BE SPOILERS) Oliver_Black_Sr.

Name: Oliver Black Sr.
Hometown: Portland, Oregon

- One Time Indy 500 Champion (1979)
- One Time V8 Champ Car Champion (1982)
- Retired on 1992
- Will get out of retirement in 2014
- Will race full-time on the 2014 FARC Sport Modifieds Season
- Will also be the crew chief for Julia Ashcroft on the NRC
- Grandfather of Casey Black

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Macena Motorsports News Thread (THERE WILL BE SPOILERS) Casey_10

Name: Casey Black
Hometown: Portland, Oregon

- Grandson of Oliver Black Sr.
- Will race full-time on the 2014 FARC Sport Modifieds Season
-Grandson of Oliver Black Sr.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Macena Motorsports News Thread (THERE WILL BE SPOILERS) Ashley10

Name: Ashley Elliott
Hometown: Quebec, Canada

- Will race full-time on the 2014 FARC Crown Modifieds Season
- Twin sister of Charlotte Elliott

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Macena Motorsports News Thread (THERE WILL BE SPOILERS) Charlo10

Name: Charlotte Elliott
Hometown: Quebec, Canada

- Will race full-time on the 2014 FARC Crown Modifieds Season
- Twin sister of Ashley Elliott

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Macena Motorsports News Thread (THERE WILL BE SPOILERS) Rick_l10

Name: Rick Louis
Hometown: Jacksonville, Florida

- Will race full-time in the 2014 FARC Regional Cup (East Division) Season

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Macena Motorsports News Thread (THERE WILL BE SPOILERS) Kiefer10

Name: Kiefer Glanville
Hometown: Clairmont, Indiana

- Will race full-time in the 2014 FARC Regional Cup (East Division) Season

Last edited by bsoyuz on Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Macena Motorsports News Thread (THERE WILL BE SPOILERS) Empty Re: Macena Motorsports News Thread (THERE WILL BE SPOILERS)

Post by bsoyuz Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:00 pm

NPCC: AOI MIZUSHIMA FINISHES 7th, ISABELLA MACENA FINISHES 13th

The Macena Motorsports cars finished their debuts in the NPCC Zombie Survival Kits 200k at Daytona with a mid-pack finish. Aoi Mizushima finished 7th, after qualifying 6th, Isabella Macena finished the race in the 13th position after starting in the 5th position.
After the race both were interviewed by an reporter:

REPORTER: Isabella how do you fell about dropping from the 5th position to the 13th?

ISABELLA: Well, I was predicting a mid-pack finish, since I'm not the best on the road courses, and in the pits we lost a couple of positions, so for my first race, finishing is already awesome.

--------------------////////////////---------------------

REPORTER: Aoi Mizushima, how do you feel after finishing on the Top 10?

MIZUSHIMA: Well, I am very pleased with this result, the way that we raced in Daytona was really good, glad that I wasn't involved in any incident and I'm happy about finishing a race with my nose clean. Now I'll see if I can get a good result in Albuquerque.

---------------------------////////////////////----------------------------------

After the race was announced that the cars that Macena Motosports brought to Daytona were in the reality test cars with their test liveries, and they will bring the final versions of both cars on the next race, at the Albuquerque Speedbowl.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Macena Motorsports News Thread (THERE WILL BE SPOILERS) Empty Re: Macena Motorsports News Thread (THERE WILL BE SPOILERS)

Post by bsoyuz Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:00 pm

MACENA MOTORSPORTS REVEAL 2014 CARS. GABRIEL WILL RACE ONLY IN THE SPECIAL EVENTS OF THE TM MASTER CUP SERIES.

The Macena Motorsports revealed today their cars for the various series where they're racing this year. The only four schemes not shown were Oliver Black Sr. and Casey Black's schemes for the FARC Sport Modifieds and Ashley and Charlotte Elliott's schemes for the FARC Crown Modifieds. Another thing that happened is that in the press conference held today at Speedway, Indiana, Gabriel was prompted about his future on TM Master Cup Series, since there's some rumors that he would join the Independent's Trophy, about this he answered:

"I won't join the TM Master Cup Series full-time or part-time, this is already confirmed, the only thing that I can say is that I'll probably race in Karjala and Decatur."

FARC Elite Series:

#238 - GABRIEL MACENA:

#251 - ISABELLA MACENA/A.J. REED/JULIA ASHCROFT:

#264 - AOI MIZUSHIMA:

#277 - JULIA ASHCROFT:

FARC LoBo Truck Tour:

#51 - A.J. REED:

#77 - GABRIEL MACENA, AOI MIZUSHIMA & ISABELLA MACENA:

FARC Sport Modifieds

#11 - OLIVER BLACK SR.:

#38 - CASEY BLACK:

FARC Crown Modifieds

#38a - Ashley Elliott:

#38b - Charlotte Elliott:

FARC Regional Cup (East Division)

#51 - RICK LOUIS:

#64 - KIEFER GLANVILLE:

Last edited by bsoyuz on Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:04 pm

You need to clean that base on the NRC 51 up, but other than that it looks great!
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:06 pm

RyanB06 wrote:You need to clean that base on the NRC 51 up, but other than that it looks great!

Fixed the #51 and thanks!  Very Happy 
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:39 pm

GABRIEL MACENA UNVEILS HIS NEW CAR FOR THE TM MASTER CUP SERIES.

Gabriel Macena unveilied his new car for the TM Master Cup Series, where he plan to enter all the Remaining Special Events of the 2013 TM Master Cup Series Season and the 2014 TM Master Cup Series Rounds of Karjala, Indianapolis and Decatur. He plans to join the races with a Saar and using his signature number, the #238.

Macena Motorsports News Thread (THERE WILL BE SPOILERS) Macena10

Last edited by bsoyuz on Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:03 pm

bsoyuz wrote:GABRIEL MACENA UNVEILS HIS NEW CAR FOR THE TM MASTER CUP SERIES.

Gabriel Macena unveilied his new car for the TM Master Cup Series, where he plan to enter all the Remaining Special Events of the 2014 TM Master Cup Series Season and the 2014 TM Master Cup Series Rounds of Karjala, Indianapolis and Decatur. He plans to join the races with a Saar and using his signature number, the #238.

I'm afraid that's not how it works. Independent's Trophy & one-off guys use different cars other than the full-time teams, so obviously there will be no Saar in your future. Razz
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:23 pm

Magus978 wrote:
bsoyuz wrote:GABRIEL MACENA UNVEILS HIS NEW CAR FOR THE TM MASTER CUP SERIES.

Gabriel Macena unveilied his new car for the TM Master Cup Series, where he plan to enter all the Remaining Special Events of the 2014 TM Master Cup Series Season and the 2014 TM Master Cup Series Rounds of Karjala, Indianapolis and Decatur. He plans to join the races with a Saar and using his signature number, the #238.

I'm afraid that's not how it works. Independent's Trophy & one-off guys use different cars other than the full-time teams, so obviously there will be no Saar in your future. Razz

Yeah I know, it's that I used a Saar to paint it and render it:

bsoyuz wrote:He plans to join the races with a Saar.

But the paintscheme will likely be this one, regardless of the manufacturer.  Smile
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:43 pm

MACENA MOTORSPORTS ANNOUNCES THEIR DRIVERS AND CARS LINEUP FOR THE CALVERT IGNITIONS AUSTIN 1000. REPORTEDLY IN TALK WITH CHUCK BLOOMERS

Today, the Macena Motorsports announced some changes to be done in for the FARC Elite Series Calvert Ignitions Austin 1000. In a press conference held today with all the drivers of the team, all cars to be used in the race were announced. Was said that they would do three doubles using different colors that they normally show. There were some rumors that began on Twitter pointing that Gabriel Macena is trying to sign Chuck Bloomers as relief driver for Julia Ashcroft, currently a one-off driver for the Smash Beer 500, Julia was announced to race in Austin with the #251, one of the part-time entries of the team.

DOUBLES AND CARS

#238 - Gabriel and Isabella Macena - Chewy Bitz

Macena Motorsports News Thread (THERE WILL BE SPOILERS) Gabrie12

#251 - Julia Ashcroft and TBA - Quandox Computers

Macena Motorsports News Thread (THERE WILL BE SPOILERS) Julia_15

#264 - Aoi Mizushima and AJ Reed

Macena Motorsports News Thread (THERE WILL BE SPOILERS) Aoi_e_10
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:03 am

ISABELLA MACENA FINISHES 2ND, AOI MIZUSHIMA ATTACKS PARKER WHITTEN

Isabella Macena was clearly happy after her 2nd race in the Albuquerque Speedbowl in a race that she was the runner-up to Erik Draachreider.

"Well, is a awesome day, I wanna thank my pit crew, because without them I wouldn't be in this position, I also want to thank my family and brother Gabriel for supporting me and giving me this opportunity, and now we just head to Pikes Peak.", spoke Isabella after the race

The same speech didn't worked for Aoi Mizushima, as she 7th after being spinned around by Parker Whitten, after the race she got out of her car and punched Whitten, that was inside of his car, being hold by Isabella Macena, and her pit crew before the things scalated even more. Mizushima pit crew also almost started a fight with Whitten's crew after the incident.

" There's some ******** not using their ******* heads out there, now I got a penalty because that idiot (Whitten) spun me around when I was on the top 5. Then I had to recover all that positions, and it wasn't enough!" spoke out a really mad Aoi Mizushima.

After the race Aoi Mizushima received a penalty for agressive driving and will start in the rear at Pikes Peak. On the Championship standings, Isabella Macena sits 5th and Aoi Mizushima sits 6th heading to Pikes Peak.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:12 am

Well, this team thread was dead for a while, but now with my namesake's victory and the new TMPedia with its pages being uploaded, I've decided to make better and more realisic bios for my drivers, attention they'll be long (I think.) Now I'll just post my namesake's bio and a few stats.

Spoiler:

General Stats

Brazilian Junior Series (1996-1998)

Starts: 60 in 3 years
Wins: 5 in 60 starts
Poles: 2 in 60 starts

Brazilian Stock Car Series (1999-2013)

Starts: 216 Starts in 14 years
Wins: 17 Wins in 216 Starts
Poles: 25 in 216 Starts
3 Championships (2003,2004,2008)
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down