Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2013 ASCC Silly Season Thread

+27
RaceCamera
Tanrar
day500champ1
Mother of Invention
racingfreak1999
Magus978
BigDaddy24
Hockeyusa81
Ceej
Kornography
conrail1990
Chives2112
Alpineopossum
Lucstar88
Ben Atkins
BWard
PKligBKFan
Rykia
gwoodard41
JMac525
Electric Wolf
Backmarker
SnakePlissken
RocketKnight
Cardinals5
navycook75
Cynon
31 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

2013 ASCC Silly Season Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 ASCC Silly Season Thread

Post by Rykia Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:58 pm

New Team Looking to Enter ASCC

Jack Jones, an owner of several Blue Bunny BBQ outlet stores, had been seriously looking into forming an ASCC team, and today, he announced he would make it reality, filling out an entry for the ASCC. He is bidding for a three car team, all with in-pocket money deriving from his outlet stores if other sponsorship couldn't be found. Jones announced that while he didn't have a driver lineup just yet, he was interested in a few unnamed drivers in particular. He intends to run cars numbered 94, 95, and 96 if approved to.

(OOC: The inspiration is obvious.)

Last edited by Rykia_RKXK on Sat May 11, 2013 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:59 pm

Lucstar88 wrote:
Mother of Invention wrote:New team to run ASCC?

Diamond Motorsports and owner Dave Darnell have said they would like to drive in the ASCC. The team currently runs late models in Nashville with ex-ARLA driver Ben Karnes, a Maryville,TN native famous for DNQing every race he entered. There will be a second car likely entered if funding can be found or if a pay driver.

The cars will have #98 and #08 and will run Lenards.

Karnes will carry sponsorship from Bojangles.

Um... i posted (before) that the 98 was mine

Neither team is confirmed to be running so it doesn't belong to either of you at present. Very Happy

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:54 pm

Cynon wrote:
Lucstar88 wrote:
Mother of Invention wrote:New team to run ASCC?

Diamond Motorsports and owner Dave Darnell have said they would like to drive in the ASCC. The team currently runs late models in Nashville with ex-ARLA driver Ben Karnes, a Maryville,TN native famous for DNQing every race he entered. There will be a second car likely entered if funding can be found or if a pay driver.

The cars will have #98 and #08 and will run Lenards.

Karnes will carry sponsorship from Bojangles.

Um... i posted (before) that the 98 was mine

Neither team is confirmed to be running so it doesn't belong to either of you at present. Very Happy
I kinda realised that after writing this... lol
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:48 pm

Darren Moore wants to return to Camelot Racing for 2013, Believes he can be "something more than just a driver"

Darren Moore, who had a less-than-stellar season in 2012 with the #24 U.S. Army crew, is looking to come back to King Arthur's court for a 2013 ASCC campaign. "I know 2012 was a bad year, I did some stupid stuff, but I know I'm better than that. I know I can be a race-winning driver, and a championship-winning driver. I can be something more than just a driver. 2012 was just a rough rookie year, and nothin' more." Moore said, in an interview with a Mobile news outlet on Tuesday.
Tanrar
Tanrar
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:15 pm

Lester still searching, Koma drops sponsorship

Casey Lester continues to search for a few minor sponsors for a 2013 campaign in the American Stock Car Championship; one sponsor Lester is rumored to have inked a deal with is Blimpie! sub sandwiches. This was one of his sponsors back during Lester's karting and late model days and now it seems that they want to reunite. However, Koma Unwind has stopped supporting Lester, stating that they "wanted a driver capable of proving their worth". He is still hoping to be retained at Bill Chapman Motorsports, the team he and teammate Aaron Collins (who does not remember the team he drives for Razz) drove for last season with Collins performing well enough to earn a spot in the championship chase. Lester ran around midfield with a few good showings which propelled him up to 10th in the standings at one point, but crashes and incidents set him back, leading to a 26th-place points finish. (OOC: Going off of points from Charlotte because the final points aren't posted yet.)
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RaceCamera Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:34 am

Bob Neville looking for a ride for Team Saar USA

One of the oldest drivers to drive in the ASCC, Bob Neville, a former Army veteran, decided to drive the 12 car for Team Saar USA. "I will drive for Team Saar USA" Neville said. Neville, 70, is a rookie back in 1991. Neville decidrd to carry decals for his friend Art Johnson, 75, who died of lung cancer in his motor home.
RaceCamera
RaceCamera
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:55 pm

RaceCamera wrote: Bob Neville looking for a ride for Team Saar USA

One of the oldest drivers to drive in the ASCC, Bob Neville, a former Army veteran, decided to drive the 12 car for Team Saar USA. "I will drive for Team Saar USA" Neville said. Neville, 70, is a rookie back in 1991. Neville decidrd to carry decals for his friend Art Johnson, 75, who died of lung cancer in his motor home.

I'm sure Cooper will be pleased to see a fresh new face in one of his cars, even if it (most likely) was without his permission! Smile

Last edited by Casey Lester on Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:37 pm

Conservative Christian Racing to be Woodard's way back into the ASCC?

The team, based out of Atlanta Georgia, has contacted Tim Woodard for a possible venture for the 2013 ASCC Season. The team is rather small but is well funded by well known Televangelist Johnathan Richards. "I have sought this young man seeks to spread my vision far and wide across this great nation. My vision for an America that we can freely worship our lord and savior without the so called influence of those secularist fiends!" Richards continued, "With the sponsorship that he has acquired, along with my parishioners being wholeheartedly behind the idea of a motorsports team spreading the good word, I believe that we may have what it takes to take on those who refuse to accept the cleansing touch of Jesus!"

It is unknown if the team, or Woodard will even be accepted, but all parties have applied to the ASCC officials through whatever channels are required. It is not known if the team has enough funding to take on a second driver. It is not know if current ASCC team Southern Motorsports could be bought out by CCR if the option was available.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaddy24 Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:54 pm

McCallister looking to get U.S. Citizenship

According to reports, Team Quest driver Mattias McCallister might be looking to get U.S. Citizenship. Rumors are that he might be doing this to improve his chances of getting approved for tha ASCC, but McCallister has neither confirmed nor denied this.
BigDaddy24
BigDaddy24

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:55 pm

Steve Holiday Racing : A Bust? or a new Powerhouse?

TM Lights driver Steve Holiday Jr, after weeks of contract negotiations, looking for drivers, sponsorship, is applying for a ASCC slot for 2013, in his family owned race-team (Steve Holiday Racing).

He is planing to run 3 full-time cars & a full-time car with part-time drivers.
Aaron Collins, returns to the ASCC after a 2012 campaign with Bill Barclay Motorsports which he contended for the title. He is scheduled to drive the #97, McDonalds, Bolden

Micheal Humpfrey is a Massachusetts native who drove @ Thompson Motor Speedway, He is planing to debut in the #98, Dairy Queen, Bolden.

Taylor Silverman, a former TM Lights / TM Master Cup driver, will run the #64, American Red Cross, Bolden

Steve Holiday Jr, will run part-time in the #79, Sponsorship from Taylor Candy will permit the full-time schedule for the 79. Cade Taylor is rumored to run races.

(OOC : Put it all in one bunch to not scatter to find my info)
Also, i think i could paint my cars...
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaddy24 Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:03 am

Alexander joins ASCC after withdrawing from ARLA

While announcing his withdrawal from the 2013 ARLA season, Team Quest owner Gregory Alexander also announced that he wil drive in the ASCC. He will replace Mattias McCallister and change the car # from 14 to 15 and the sponsorship from Canada Dry to Five Guys.
BigDaddy24
BigDaddy24

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:39 pm

Steve Holiday Racing adds a part-time driver

Steve Holiday Jr, has announced that they have signed Mattias McCallister to a part-time ASCC ride in the #79, Taylor Candy, Omecha. Mattias is currently trying to get US Citizenship, he will share the ride with Steve Holiday Jr & Cade Taylor
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:11 pm

Casey Lester has begun searching for a different team to drive since it is widely believed that Bill Chapman Motorsports will not return. He is particularly interested in a team without much funding such as the Greg Whittaker, James Dalton and Palmer Stiles teams.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:42 pm

Tim Woodard to apply to Christian American Motorsports if CCR doesn't get approval. Likely to bring sponsorship to the team.

If CCR is unable to clinch a spot in the ASCC, Woodard has told fans that he will move on and apply for Christian American Motorsports. Woodard apparently has gotten plenty of funding but lacks a team to call home.

No word from either side whether or not he would be accepted by the team or the officials.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerman Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:29 pm

gwoodard41 wrote:Tim Woodard to apply to Christian American Motorsports if CCR doesn't get approval. Likely to bring sponsorship to the team.

If CCR is unable to clinch a spot in the ASCC, Woodard has told fans that he will move on and apply for Christian American Motorsports. Woodard apparently has gotten plenty of funding but lacks a team to call home.

No word from either side whether or not he would be accepted by the team or the officials.

If this happen would you hire a teammate that is a Christian? Just wondering.
Tigerman
Tigerman

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:50 pm

Tigerman wrote:
gwoodard41 wrote:Tim Woodard to apply to Christian American Motorsports if CCR doesn't get approval. Likely to bring sponsorship to the team.

That would be up to the person who owns the team (I think it's Cynon).
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Wed May 01, 2013 2:54 am

Tigerman wrote:

Christian Fittipaldi is not eligible for this team. Razz

Yes, that is my team. It's the team that the infamous Bobby Miller clan inhabited along with Joe Burns. They usually ran really slowly. Very Happy

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerman Wed May 01, 2013 6:48 am

Cynon wrote:
Tigerman wrote:

Christian Fittipaldi is not eligible for this team. Razz

Yes, that is my team. It's the team that the infamous Bobby Miller clan inhabited along with Joe Burns. They usually ran really slowly. Very Happy

Can I add somebody to that team?
Tigerman
Tigerman

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Wed May 01, 2013 8:08 am

No.

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaddy24 Wed May 01, 2013 8:27 pm

Alexander announces personal "Road to Redemption"

Team Quest Driver and owner Gregory Alexander held a live press conference regarding recent events and spoke about going through a personal "Road to Redemption":

"I held this live press conference today because over the events that've occured over the past couple of days, I came to the realization that If I wanna become the best driver and owner that I can possibly be, I need to get my anger under control. As everyone knows, I've been forced against my will to take anger management classes 11 times, to no avail. Well I'm gonna be going to them again, but it'll be different, because this time I'm going to them voluntarily. Hopefully with the help of world renowned psychiatrist Dr. Jeremy Harrington, I'll finally get my issues under control. I've also come to the realization that this isn't baseball, and I can't shoot my mouth off like I a hotshot, even though really I knew I wasn't. Honestly I thought racing fans would hate me because they didn't wanna see a black kid from inner-city Philadelphia succed in motorsports. But the truth is they hate me because honestly, I've been acting like a s***head. I've got a long list of people I owe apologies to, most notably Tom Delgado. Even with my reputation of having killed a guy, I never wish death or bodily harm upon anyone. Some could argue that with my sudden rise to the top in the majors, it was understandable for me to be arrogant. I'll admit I was, but I wasn't your typical arrogant stud jock. I still worked hard every day in my baseball career. For years my arrogance has made me believe that I never had an anger issue, but now that I know I have a problem, it stops, starting now. With that being said, I'm now solely gonna focus on making myself the best driver, team owner, and most importantly, human being I can be. I know I'm not the best and probably never will be the best driver out there, but I'm gonna bring the hard work that got me to the majors and multiply it by 10. Right now, the "Road to Redemption" begins. It won't be an easy road, that's for damn sure, but I know it's what I have to do.
BigDaddy24
BigDaddy24

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Fri May 03, 2013 8:07 am

Dennis Marquis Motorsports to Sign Bruce Wilkinson?

After being suspended from TM Lights and the ARLA Elite Series in 2011 for substance abuse violations, former Gravity Racing, Inc. driver Bruce Wilkinson has vanished from motorsport. However, it is now being reported that Wilkinson may be returning to racing, driving for Maryland-based late model team Dennis Marquis Motorsports. DMM was previously being rumored to operate a car driven by personal trainer Ken Stevens, Jr., and it is currently known if the team will operate two cars, or if Stevens, Jr. will sign with another team.
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Thu May 09, 2013 6:56 pm

Azure signs to Team Saar USA for farewell season

When Frank Azure announced he was retiring from racing after the 2013 season, he was yet to find a ride for the upcoming ASCC season. But now, he has aligned himself with arguably the strongest team in the series for his final season. Azure has signed to drive for Team Saar USA for the 2013 ASCC Wangler Cup Series season.

"I am honored to announce that I will be partnering up with Team Saar USA for my final season. I am honored to be a part of a team of this caliber and I'd like to thank Peter Keyes for giving me this opportunity to race for a team like this. I'm ready to put last season's struggles behind me and fight for the title this year."

Azure, 52, will drive his trademark #46 for the team. A sponsor has not been announced.
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerman Sat May 11, 2013 5:27 pm

Jeff Bolton sees a lot of open rides! Does anybody want him?
Tigerman
Tigerman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sat May 11, 2013 5:40 pm

Tigerman wrote:Jeff Bolton sees a lot of open rides! Does anybody want him?
I'm surprised Jeff Bolton can suddenly come out of the TM Canon and become an existing person in real life to look at TMPedia and see all them open rides!

That being said, no.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerman Sat May 11, 2013 5:42 pm

Ben Atkins wrote:
I'm surprised Jeff Bolton can suddenly come out of the TM Canon and become an existing person in real life to look at TMPedia and see all them open rides!

That being said, no.

Ben, that's me my name is Jeff Bolton.
Tigerman
Tigerman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sat May 11, 2013 5:47 pm

Tigerman wrote:
Ben Atkins wrote:

That being said, no.

Ben Atkins is confused why you used the third person. Razz

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Sat May 11, 2013 5:48 pm

Steve Holiday Racing Announcement

We are announcing that do to sponsor conflicts driver Mattias McCallister has been taken out of the #79, Bolden. Luc Pellerin will be his replacement
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerman Sat May 11, 2013 6:42 pm

Ben Atkins wrote:
Tigerman wrote:
Ben Atkins wrote:

That being said, no.

Ben Atkins is confused why you used the third person. Razz

I see a lot of open! Can anybody sign me?

Is this better? Smile
Tigerman
Tigerman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Mackay Wed May 15, 2013 1:21 am

Last Row Autosport announces entrys

Steve Johnson and Dan Mackay will, if approved, run full time for the 2013 ASCC season. Sponsorship is non existant, and the team owner Mike Howard will be running the team out of pocket.
Dan Mackay
Dan Mackay
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

http://danmackay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Wed May 15, 2013 7:18 am

Tim Woodard secures ride with Christian American Motorsports.

With Woodard becoming a free agent amid Ocean Team Lenard booting him from his previous ride. He was picked up by Christian American Motorsports after weeks of searching. He was rather exerberant about the ride and announced over Twitter about getting it. His older brother, Greg, provided a bit of criticism about the team he was picked up by. Many rushed to Tim's defense, stating that Greg had essentially made a prick of himself. To top it all off, Tony Durbin, the former TM Master Cup champion, called [Greg] Woodard out, stating that he didn't have the so called balls to attempt an ASCC event. Woodard of course took on that challenge.

Tim has previously stated he wanted to drive a Saar, which is what he will most likely drive. He hopes that he can do well with the team and attract some attention in a higher tier league. Greg of course has apologized personally to Tim after congratulating him. Greg will probably be able to attempt at least one race if scheduling allows with his TM Master Cup schedule not conflicting with any events that allow more than the default grid amount.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketKnight Wed May 15, 2013 10:27 am

Calhoun to Team Saar USA?

there have been rumours going around that Bill Calhoun will drive for Team Saar USA. however these rumours have yet to be confirmed or denied.
RocketKnight
RocketKnight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/BlueThunderfanracing

Back to top Go down

2013 ASCC Silly Season Thread - Page 2 Empty A JINXing Rumor?

Post by JINXaPHRENIC Fri May 17, 2013 2:42 am

Rumor has it that Jinx Rodriguez is looking to drive in a few ASCC races in 2013 or field a full or part time team in the series. If Jinx doesn't drive but gets to field a team, he'd be looking for a driver to share seat time with Matt Smith.
JINXaPHRENIC
JINXaPHRENIC

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketKnight Fri May 17, 2013 11:05 am

confirmation, Calhoun to Team Saar USA

it has been confirmed that Bill Calhoun will drive for Team Saar USA in 2013. he will have sponsorship from the National Guard, and will carry his #31.
RocketKnight
RocketKnight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/BlueThunderfanracing

Back to top Go down

Post by antknee Sat May 18, 2013 6:02 pm

Evans Motorsports looks to continue into the 2013 Season with no changes:

We feel that we have a handle on these ASCC cars so I don't see any major changes if any at all for next season.
antknee
antknee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Mon May 20, 2013 6:43 pm

Casey Lester: So far, the complete list of teams I'm interested in is as follows: James Dalton Racing, Team SAAR USA (I think about everybody is after this one), Greg Whittaker Racing, Bill Barclay Racing and finally my own team if nobody has an offer. I'm not saying that I'd decline an offer from any other team, but those are some that I have my eye on right now. Putting in some predictions, I think Saar is gonna have a stronger year than last year since this offseason might give them a chance to regroup and improve on anything that went wrong last season. Same goes for Thunderstorm Racing. I know that Calhoun has left them, but I think his strong showings helped reel in some extra money for some improvisations on equipment. Ocean is probably going to also have a good year, Delgado in particular. Not sure how well Everett will adjust, but he did win in his TM Master Cup debut, so I shouldn't underestimate him at all.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Mon May 20, 2013 10:00 pm

Olenick Announces He Will Not Contest 2013

Despite an incredibly successful season in 2012, Team CTR driver Joe Olenick has announced today that in light of his current racing commitments, he will not contest the 2013 ASCC Wrangler Cup Series Championship.

"While I loved racing in the ASCC, my schedule simply won't allow it to take place in 2013," Olenick said in a press conference held jointly with Team CTR and representatives from TARDIS. "If there is a chance to race in the Texas 500 I'll gladly take it, but otherwise I won't be back in 2013."

CTR Announces Olenick's Replacement

Olenick's announcement leaves the #26 Lenard without a driver. TARDIS scientist Dr. Chris McGann announced that the team, which is sponsored by ATMOS (a TARDIS product), had signed young prospect Mickey Tyler to drive the #26 car.

"We think young Ricky will be absolutely fantastic. He'll be a great addition to the team."

Mr. Tyler simply stated "Doctor, I think you misspoke, my name is Mickey-" before a young child wearing wandered on stage looking for his mother, cutting the press conference short.
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Tue May 21, 2013 12:55 pm

Woodard confirmed on 2013 ASCC Team Chart for one race only

Greg Woodard has been allowed to participate in one race sometime during the 2013 ASCC season, however, it is not known when or where he will race. Of course the race can't conflict with his TMMC duties. "It shouldn't be too hard to find a race that doesn't conflict, but with the schedule not filled out yet, it's currently unknown." Woodard will be driving the #41 Frozr Graphics Lenard for Power Surge America, mainly through connections with Power Steering Incorporated.

Accelerator Motorsports isn't racing this year. Calvin Hobbes possibly to focus on TMMC and ARLA one-off events?

Calvin Hobbes, after failing to secure his team in the 2013 ASCC field, has apparently switched his focus onto one-off events for the TMMC and ARLA respectively. He'll most likely be in the employ of Terra International Motorsports, the team he used to worked for and was supplied by during the 2012 season.

"It's a real shame," Hobbes wrote on his facebook wall "Our team slipped through the cracks, even though we had considerable funding from multiple sponsors and investors. Sorry Mr. Murphy, looks like you're going to be a free agent. Best of luck to you and your future in the ASCC."

Last edited by gwoodard41 on Tue May 21, 2013 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Tue May 21, 2013 4:22 pm

Steve Holiday Racing downgrades to 3 cars

Micheal Humpfrey has been let go, he was supposed to drive the #98, funding ran out. Humpfrey, now a free agent, has sponsorship from Dairy Queen
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Tue May 21, 2013 6:48 pm

gwoodard41 wrote:Woodard will be driving the #41 Frozr Graphics Lenard for Power Surge America, mainly through connections with Power Steering Incorporated.

Fixed!

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Fri May 24, 2013 3:18 pm

Micheal Humpfreys signs with James Dalton Racing

Micheal Humpfreys, 23, after losing a potential ride with Steve Holiday Racing, has been added to James Dalton's team. He will drive the #09, Bolden, sponsored by Bolden.

Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Tue May 28, 2013 5:03 pm

McLaw Still Looking for Ride

2012 driver, Aaron McLaw is searching for a ride for the 2013 ASCC season still. His former team merged, and he is out of a ride. McLaw took a pole position and had a high finish of sixth place. McLaw said, "I know it's late in the offseason, but I want to drive in the ASCC, against the most talented drivers in the country and world. I'll drive for anyone."
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerman Tue May 28, 2013 7:42 pm

JMac525 wrote:McLaw Still Looking for Ride

2012 driver, Aaron McLaw is searching for a ride for the 2013 ASCC season still. His former team merged, and he is out of a ride. McLaw took a pole position and had a high finish of sixth place. McLaw said, "I know it's late in the offseason, but I want to drive in the ASCC, against the most talented drivers in the country and world. I'll drive for anyone."

A lot of people don't have a ride. Razz
Tigerman
Tigerman

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Tue May 28, 2013 7:51 pm

Tigerman wrote:
JMac525 wrote:McLaw Still Looking for Ride

A lot of people don't have a ride. Razz

You didn't need to point out the obvious.... Very Happy
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockeyusa81 Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:32 am

PCHS team full time in 2013

Daniel Voyles and PCHS team will run in the ASCC in 2013. The team was to plan to race in arla at rockford however they had withdrew from the elite series. When ask why he said " I never got a chance to race and now we will withdrew from the arla elite series " The other drivers all agree to the situation and they still will plan to race the Karjala grand prix in the master cup series later this season as well as Indy and Decatur. 2013 ASCC Silly Season Thread - Page 2 4276145973 Idea
Hockeyusa81
Hockeyusa81
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:27 pm

(OOC : Running a silly season review)

Steve Holiday Racing to run 2 cars after weird off-season

Steve Holiday Racing, has confirmed that Taylor Silverman will race the #64, American Red Cross, Bolden. Rumor has it that Silverman almost left the team. The other will be a part-time effort by ATATS racer, Cade Taylor, in the #79, Taylor Candy, Bolden.
The team had plenty of rumors, the #79, rumored to have some drivers in the ride, including, Mattias McCallister, Dan Richards, (2012 ASCC Champ) & Steve Holiday Jr, himself. But funding fell off & the team just has Taylor, to compete.

Also, rumor was that Aaron Collins, a ASCC racer, would run with SHR, but the deal unfortunately fell though. Collins, now has a secured deal with Southern Motorsports, in the #14, McDonalds, Saar.

Last, but not least, Micheal Humpfreys, a Massachusetts driver, was scheduled to run the #98, but had a rough time with Steve Holiday Jr, & left the team. He now drives for James Dalton Racing's #09, Bolden
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2