Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASCC Lenard 225

+2
gwoodard41
Ceej
6 posters

Go down

ASCC Lenard 225 Empty ASCC Lenard 225

Post by Ceej Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:40 pm

Results
Spoiler:
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

ASCC Lenard 225 Empty Re: ASCC Lenard 225

Post by gwoodard41 Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:43 pm

Accelerator Motorsports finish the finale towards the front... sort of.

While A.J. Murphy shined during the finale race, finishing up near the top of the field. Calvin Hobbes was also at the front... however, he was a lap down and impeded the leaders somewhat. Hobbes, who owns Accelerator Motorsports, was glad that the season was over.

"We did great for a small team. Sure the funding and cars were there. Murphy even did really well. I guess it's these younger guys and gals that are going to do well here. All in all, I hope that we get to come back next year. Don't know if the sponsors will stay though or if Murphy plans on coming back... He's got a ride here if he wants it next year."

Tim Woodard loses a cylinder and possibly something else during the race...

Tim Woodard, the younger brother of TM Master Cup driver, Greg Woodard, lost a cylinder during the race and was apparently told to park the car by the officials and Ocean Team Lenard. However, the hot headed Texan decided to go back on track to 'help' his teammates. By help, we mean, that he impeded even the slowest cars on the track. Woodard, who isn't likely to go further than down from here, will most likely be NOT returning to Ocean Team Lenard, instead, he will probably apply to Christian American or another SAAR based team. Rumors around the paddock are that he may even try to form his own team...

With the way things are right now, that really has a snowball's chance in Heck.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by conrail1990 Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:53 pm

Good Day turned sour for 27
A great day for the 27 of Phillip Kaslow turned sour after cuting a tire after the only caution of the day. This capped off a season of frustration, in which almost every race had a downside in it. Unit 11 announced a few races ago (OOC: i thought i did) that Phillip Kaslow would not be returning to ASCC along with major sponsor ADT. New driver Nathan Leslie will join the Unit 11 ASCC effort for the next season.
conrail1990
conrail1990
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:22 pm

Murphy Caps Off Solid Season

A.J. Murphy put forth a strong performance to finish his first full season of ASCC competition with a top 10 run in the Lenard 225. He suggested that he'd be open to staying with Accelerator Motorsports, but at the same time, he'd consider any and all opportunities.

"It's always nice to come out of a race with a top 10. About the only thing we didn't do this season is win, but I feel we're really close. I'd love to stay here in ASCC with Accelerator Motorsports, but at the same time, I owe it to myself to at least look at any other opportunities that may be out there" Murphy said.

Tom Delgado Sits in During Lenard 225 Radio Broadcast, Confirms Plans to Run ASCC in 2013

Former 2-time TM Master Cup Series race winner Tom Delgado surprised radio listeners as he sat with the ASCC radio crew during the Lenard 225 in Atlanta. It was there that Delgado confirmed that if he's going to do any significant racing in 2013, it's going to be in the ASCC, as he took questions from fans during the race.

"My knee's starting to feel good again, but I've got about another few weeks of rehab to go before I can do any serious preparations. I'm open to signing with a team that can give me good enough equipment to chase a championship. I'm not interested in signing with a midfield or backmarker team, for that I'd just stay retired. My window for winning a championship in a major series is starting to close, as I'll be 40 in 2014...so I don't think I can sit around for a few years trying to build a team around me and nudge our way up the field. I gotta win a title now." Delgado said of his plans for 2013 and his desire to win a championship sooner rather than later.

It is unclear if any of the top-tier teams would be willing to take the risk of acquiring the services of the former TM Master Cup and ARLA Elite Series star, as well as his previous baggage. However, none can deny that when he's right, Delgado is easily one of the better drivers in the world.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:56 pm

McLaw Fades from Pole

Aaron McLaw started proudly on the pole i today's race. However, McLaw faded two laps in, and he ended up finishing a lap down, being heavily outpaced by the leaders. McLaw failed to be interviewed because he claimed he was too distracted by the stench of mediocrity.
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by PKligBKFan Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:52 pm

Results & Points? Smile
PKligBKFan
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion