Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scott Steudler to race at Michigan despite MCMA boycott?

Go down

Scott Steudler to race at Michigan despite MCMA boycott? Empty Scott Steudler to race at Michigan despite MCMA boycott?

Post by PYLrulz Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:20 pm

After Scott Steudler sent out a cryptic text on his Twitter feed last night, many people have wondered if Steudler was going to race at Michigan despite the MCMA possibly setting up a boycott.

"I had a "conversation" with someone with the MCMA about Michigan. I think I have my mind about made up now. Might make a few people mad, but it is what it is..."

When asked about it at an appearence in Ohio, all Steudler would say was.

"I have solid plans for Michigan, I know what I will be doing, but the world will find out closer to what I will do."

It is noted that, despite shutting his team down a few months ago, Steudler still has a few 2012 ready cars in his possession, and that many have believed that if that wouldn't be an option, that he would take over an Independent team's ride for the race to get in.

Many have also believed, however, that the message has meant the opposite, and that he had "come to", and sided with the MCMA. Steudler had stated in the past that he somewhat understood the MCMA's position, but he hadn't been fully for or against what they have been pushing for.
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down