Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NRC is now Mention Only

+33
Tanrar
Joshua Michaels
Ben Atkins
Electric Wolf
Ceej
PKligBKFan
racingfreak1999
Chives2112
gwoodard41
Dan Mackay
PackerMan71
navycook75
crl
antknee
day500champ1
Magus978
Tigerman
RocketKnight
zac47ulrich
conrail1990
SnakePlissken
Cardinals5
Alpineopossum
JMac525
JPR9192
RyanB06
Milan655
TheMayor44
RACECAR
f1fan12
Mother of Invention
BWard
Rykia
37 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

NRC is now Mention Only - Page 6 Empty Re: NRC is now Mention Only

Post by racingfreak1999 Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:15 pm

RUMOR: FAC may merge it's NRC program in 2014

Rumors are circulating that FAC Motorsports may be merging it's NRC program for the 2014 season.  Many believe that this may be a cost saving maneuver as their 2013 ARLA program has put a financial strain on the team.  This means that the future of Allison Wilson is now uncertain.  Team owner Frank Azure could not be reached for comment.
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:07 pm

Total Control Racing to return to NRC in 2014

In a quite surprising announcement, Total Control Racing have announced that they will make a return to the National Racing Championship in 2014 with Ryan Wade as their driver. TCR ran as a two-car team in 2012 Wade and Greg Phillips as their drivers, but funding for that team dried up for some unknown reason soon after the Season ended and so they couldn't compete in 2013. But now that they've regained most of their funding, they will run full-time next year with Wade and with Mobil 1 as a very likely sponsor to jump aboard the team as well.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerman Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:25 pm

WestFall Confirming Things
WestFall has confirmed that the #38 and #34 have been added to make a total of 3 cars all running full time. Hermann Meier has been put into the 38 but will NOT be racing for ROTY. Whoever drives the #34 will race for ROTY. The rest will be confirmed by next Tuesday.
Tigerman
Tigerman
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:52 pm

The National Racing Championship would make their annual visit to Canada, this time heading to the Mosport oval (OOC: The road course pit lane was giving me a headache).  The field for the race would be decided by three heats and a Last Chance Qualifier.  The top ten in points coming into the race were locked in.

The top four finishers from the heats would transfer to the main race, while the top six from the LCQ would transfer, having to start at the back of the grid.

Heat 1:
NRC is now Mention Only - Page 6 WsOSQlo
Heat 2:
NRC is now Mention Only - Page 6 NQOQAbe
Heat 3:
NRC is now Mention Only - Page 6 DK8yHQQ
LCQ:
NRC is now Mention Only - Page 6 M0Fh7Nc

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:23 pm

Is Lycoia remaining in the series with Helsing entering the series in 2014?

It seems that Lycoia may return with the Interceptor but another manufacturer, which is partially owned and powered by Lycoia/Lenard, may be making an entrance into the series. Helsing, based out of Holland Michigan, has built a Hunter chassis for the upcoming season as well. This endeavour is more than likely a testbed of sorts for the young but aspiring manufacturer.

It's up the the officials to determine if one or both are allowed to be used by teams next year.

There are also rumors that Accelerator Motorsports may be entering the series in 2014, Sarah Xavier and Dan Foray are being tapped as returning as well.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:46 pm

For anyone wanting their team to either return or enter the series in 2014, please put your entry in under the Rumored Entries section of the TMPedia page.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerman Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:58 am

WestFall Update
Finnish driver Launo Heikkinen will compete full time in the #34 car. He will compete for Rookie of the Year award. He is the first to do so.
Tigerman
Tigerman

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Michaels Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:03 pm

RGE Racing announces ride
As their drivers slim down in the roster, RGE Racing has signed up Jaime Pintor to run the NRC. He is currently looking for sponsors.
Joshua Michaels
Joshua Michaels
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by RACECAR Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:10 am

CJR Announces 2014 Entry, New Sponsor for 11 car

Team Owner Camyron Jackson announces that his team will return for 2014, all three cars and drivers are set to remain the same. One big change is for the 11 car as Lynxe will not be returning. In place, Domino's will be sponsoring the 11 car. The team will be revealing the 11 car January 6th.
RACECAR
RACECAR
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

https://www.youtube.com/user/Spyker88

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:24 pm

Team expecting to enter in the NRC on 2014.

The Macena Motorsports, mid-sized team, that has bases on Brazil and America, is expecting to enter the NRC with the objective of develop future drivers. "We're joining the NRC to improve young drivers, to in a close future, they could be competitive in a bigger series." - said the team owner, Gabriel Macena.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:15 pm

Any further updates for the 2013 season?
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:02 pm

Milan655 wrote:Any further updates for the 2013 season?

It's at a halt for the moment.  I got my new laptop, but the old one quit charging a couple days before.  The hard drive is fine so I can get the carfiles from it, but I'm not able at the moment.  I do have a ratings file so I can at least run the races with blanks.  Regardless, I will finish the season and more than likely there will be no videos--especially if I can't get the carfiles within the next week or so.

2014 will begin at the end of March or early in April; the templates are nearing completion.  Remember, if you plan on your team returning, let me know in some way.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:41 am

Tuttle Super Team to Form?

Rumors have circled around the NRC garage that a 'super team' is being formed for the 2014 NRC season. The primary team involved in this formation looks to be Alex Whitt Racing, who has been the primary Tuttle team since their debut in the series. Not many other details have been announced regarding this apparent merger, however it should be noted that FAC Motorsports had previously announced that they could be merging with another team. It is also unknown whether Leckliter Racing has any affiliation in this, as they are the only other full time team running with the Tuttle chassis.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:17 am

Remember to fix up your entries on TMPedia.  I'm still accepting full-time and part-time teams, so if you would still like one, just post your intent in this thread or put an entry under the "Rumored Entries" portion of the TMPedia page.  

Tuttle "Super Team" Becomes Official

A press conference was held at the Alex Whitt Racing shop yesterday to confront the rumors of a Tuttle Super Team formation for the 2014 National Racing Championship season.  AWR team owner Alex Whitt conducted the conference and got right to the point, claiming the rumors were true.  Immediately questions by reporters arose as to who, if anybody, would be involved with this "Super Team".  The question was quickly answered, as FAC Motorsports was confirmed as one team to be involved in the merger.  Another team was confirmed to be in on this alliance as well, and it was announced that M&D Motorsports would join the effort. This wasn't a great surprise, as Whitt made a few ARLA Elite Series starts for Ike Durbin's team, who co-owns M&D Motorsports with Michael More, Jr.

M&D Motorsports co-owner Ike Durbin was in attendance and stated that the goal of this merger would be to "continue to grow and become more competitive by sharing information and equipment."

While full details were not in order at the time of the conference, an official team name and plan was ready to be announced.  Alex Whitt was quoted as saying, "I don't want to give out too much information, but the official team name will be Tuttle Motorsports, Inc., or TMI.  We aim to field four cars, and other details regarding those plans will be updated at a later time."

The three teams fielded a combined four cars in 2013. Whitt himself will not return as he is off to the FARC Elite Series. No drivers have been confirmed yet for any of these cars.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

NRC is now Mention Only - Page 6 Empty 2014 NRC Paint Kit

Post by RyanB06 Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:32 pm

(Posted with Rykia's permission. Smile)

http://www.4shared.com/zip/QT1uHLdxce/2014_NRC_Paint_Kit.html

The 2014 National Racing Championship painting kit is (finally) here. Included in the zip file are the approved templates (Helsing, Inglesby, Lenard, Saar Eagle, Saar Carolina, Matthews, and Tuttle), the contingency pack, the nameplate font (more on that in a minute) and a readme file.

What's this about a nameplate font?

New for 2014, each car will have a window banner, analogous to what the Sprint Cup uses. However, instead of a one-size-fits all banner, the NRC will use two: a red one for veteran drivers and a yellow one for rookies. (This is in addition to the rookie stripes on the rear bumper.)  If you aren't sure if your driver qualifies as a rookie, please consult the team chart on TMPedia.

Place the windshield banner at the top of the windshield outline layer on the template. I've noticed that the banner color drops down onto the windshield strips...this is a known issue and can't really be fixed cleanly. My suggested solution is to turn on the wireframe layer (all the templates should have one) and remove the parts that go onto the strips. It won't be a clean fix, but it looks correct in-game.

I have also provided three different ignition box layers for your cars to use: MSD, Mallory, and Accel. You may use whichever one you want, but there's a catch: there are logo decals for each one on the contingency pack, and you must use the sticker that corresponds with the box you picked.

Below is an example of how a finished car should look (and some shameless self-promotion in the process):
NRC is now Mention Only - Page 6 Ryanb06_TRS_213515_zps04c99396

Please let me or Rykia know if you have any questions (or if the download doesn't work).
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:14 pm

One more thing...

I'm not limiting the Aspira to my team. It's open for anyone who wants to use it.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Michaels Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:25 pm

If they can, can the RGE Racing/Chaos Motorsports entry be full time?
Also Ryan, if you can, can you make the other templates 1024 since I can't use 2048 with Paint.NET?
Joshua Michaels
Joshua Michaels
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:25 pm

Rykia, could you turn my team full-time too?

And Ryan, thanks for the templates.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:18 pm

@bsoyuz and Josh, the team chart is not final yet, so those could change. Also, part time teams will not be limited to just three races this season.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:12 pm

Just sent in the flats, hopefully we'll see a ratings package soon Smile
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:47 am

FAC owner Azure confirms involvement in Tuttle Super Team

In the wake of the announcement of the formation of a Tuttle "super team", FAC Motorsports owner Frank Azure has confirmed his involvement in the the merger with M&D Motorsports and Alex Whitt Racing to form Tuttle Motorsports, Inc. Rumors started after last season that that Azure was looking to merge away its NRC program to cut costs after a costly 2013 ARLA season. Azure, who has not commented about rumors since they started, finally broke his silence at a press conference at the FAC headquarters in Providence, Rhode Island.

"After last season, our ARLA program cost us so much, we looked at something to cut. We ultimately decided on the NRC program. But rather than shut it down completely, we were looking for a partner to keep the program going. This could definitely help us in the long run as now we have other cars to share information with to help improve the 64. Look out for us in 2014."

Azure, who is the listed owner of the 64 which FAC has fielded the last two seasons, would go on to mention that this merger would not affect the day-to-day operations of FAC Motorsports in other racing outlets.

Wilson retained for 2014; under pressure to perform by sponsors

Azure would also state in the press conference that after talking it over with the other owners of the team, Allison Wilson would keep her seat in TMI's 64 car. However, Wilson was almost not retained by the team because sponsor Right Stuf has put pressure on the team due to Wilson's lack of performence. This put Wilson under a lot of pressure to perform in 2014.

"We wanted Allison back, but the reason it took this long to get the deal done, because it took time to convince Right Stuf to stay with us while keeping Allison in the car. I have a feeling that this merger and having teammates now will help her performance as well."
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:12 pm

More optimistic about TMI merger; More Jr. ready for 2014

On the heels of the big announcement of the formation of the Tuttle "super team" and the merger of M&D Motorsports, Alex Whitt Racing, and FAC Motorsports, M&D co-owner Jim More hadn't spoken about the merger. That was until today. More was the featured guest on a radio in his hometown of Grand Rapids, Michigan, and was asked about the NRC "super team" merger. His response was the following:

"Well, it certainly has its benefits for all those involved. Frank [Azure] gets the necessary capital he needs to continue his program; Alex [Whitt] gets three more programs to develop what I believe is an amazing product; and Ike [Durbin] and myself get more resources to develop our drivers and programs as well. In the end, we all get a benefit and in the long run hopefully we can bring race victories and a championship as a result."

More then went on to discuss the future of his nephew Michael More Jr. who drives the #156 for M&D.

"Mikey [Michael More Jr.] is still getting his bearings about him. In all honesty, our program is still developing and we've had some decent runs as of late. As of right now, Mikey is going to continue with us and I'm looking at bringing in a new sponsor as well. So, I'm fully committed to developing Mikey and seeing him succeed."

day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:16 am

Mentlegen, the 2013 NRC Season is finally complete...

THE RACE RESULTS:

THE POINTS BATTLE:

THE OUTCOME:

THE FULL POINTS:

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:44 am

Do you mind if I double-check the points? I don't think they're right.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:25 am

Macena Motorsports wants to buy the remains of WestFall Motorsports. Intentions to sign Fernando Matos.

The Macena Motorsports main owner Roberto de Souza, expressed intentions to buy the remains of WestFall Motorsports, a team that announced that would race on the NRC but may have folded before the season. He also said that would sign with Fernando Matos, as he (Matos) could not return to Tom Delgado Racing in 2014.
"Fernando is a really good driver.Made great results this year and we would promptly sign with him if he wishes to race with us." - said Roberto.
About buying the remains of WestFall, Roberto answered:
"I would buy them if the NRC officials allow. If it happens, the team would become part of our development division."
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:48 am

RyanB06 wrote:Do you mind if I double-check the points? I don't think they're right.

Go ahead.  There may have been human error when adding the points from the first four races.

EDIT: I can see why it doesn't look right Laughing . But this this includes the points from races 1-16 with only showing stats from races 5-16. Still, feel free to check it as I still might have made a mistake somewhere.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:04 pm

Well, if that's the case then I can see why it would look like there would be a difference. Laughing

I may take a look at the numbers again when I get back from visiting family...probably won't be until tomorrow at the earliest.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:47 pm

Spoiler:
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:00 pm

SpeedDemon37 wrote:
Spoiler:

Yeah, you have to take into consideration the first four races.
Spoiler:

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:39 pm

Spoiler:

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:11 pm

Focus Autosports Finalizes 2014 Plans

After debuting in the National Racing Championship last season with Vincenzo Fochesato on a part-time basis, Focus Autosports will return to make a championship effort in 2014. However, with Fochesato’s increasing FARC commitments, he will not be back in the team’s NRC car.

As Fochesato’s replacement, Riley Durbin will be driving the team’s Lenard R20 Cheyenne. Team co-owner Giuseppe Fochesato discussed his decision with reporters. “Vincenzo was telling me he was impressed with how well [Riley] Durbin did in his first two ARLA starts, so I was pleased to hear he hadn’t been signed to drive anywhere else yet. This’ll be the first year for us with points on the line, and with Riley behind the wheel and our new sponsors coming on board, we’ve set ourselves up to do really well. If we do our job right as a team, Riley will definitely win some races.”

In 2013, Focus Autosports started four NRC races, scoring two top tens and a best finish of fifth. For the new driver and the new season, the team’s entry has been renumbered from #37 to #3, and has acquired sponsorship from auto parts and service store chain Auto Value.

Riley Durbin, the younger cousin of TM Lights driver Ike Durbin, made two starts in the ARLA Elite Series last season for Ike Durbin, Inc. at Mosport and Montmagny, in which he performed very well.
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:00 pm

Tom Delgado Racing to Run Partial Schedule in 2014

In an attempt to pool their resources towards other challenges, Tom Delgado Racing announced that they would only attempt a handful of races in the 2014 NRC season. Team officials did not give a specific reason other than they wanted to shift more of their resources towards challenges in the FARC Elite Series and potential TM Master Cup Series attempts.

Fernando Matos Open to Staying in NRC For 2014

After a 2013 season which saw him score 7 top 10 finishes en route to a very respectable 13th place points finish, Fernando Matos has not ruled out staying in NRC for 2014. It just won't be with Tom Delgado Racing.

"I have been in America for a year and I have enjoyed myself. I would like to stay longer, hopefully I can grab a spot with a hard working team" Matos said.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:50 pm

As always, you are advised to send in ratings.  It's not required, however it is a necessity if you would like your driver or team to perform well.

Per usual, there will be stacks to add to the ratings.  In each category (Driver style, driver track type, and team), you must have one of each of the following stacks: -3, +3, +6, and +9.  The one exception is in the Driver Track category, which will be -3, +6, and +9, with the Superspeedway to be left alone.  

Driver Ratings:

Team Ratings:

PIT CREW RATINGS ARE 40-60

The due date for cars will be Friday, March 28th at 11:59PM EST.

In addition, I will be running a 'pre-season testing' type of deal once again.  However this year, if your team participates, your cars will receive a slight ratings bonus.  In order to participate, your cars must be in by Friday, March 14th at 11:59PM EST.

You may still enter cars, though at this point they will likely be part-time.

If you need me to paint your car, PM me SOON.  If you ask me the day before, it more than likely won't happen.

Last edited by Rykia_RKXK on Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:22 pm

Macena Motorsports buys out WestFall Motorsports, announces several changes.

Today, one of the various rumors regarding Macena Motorsports was confirmed as they announced that the team bought the remains of WestFall Motorsports. they also announced new sponsors, manufacturers and numbers to 2014.
The new sponsor is Epps Synthetic Oil, the brand will sponsor both cars in the series. The new manufacturer is Lenard, as they plan to use Lenard to driver development division. The other change was that the part-time car will be renumbered from #51 to #999 and the full-time car will be the #1.
Another thing that was announced is that the team wants to sign Fernando Matos before the start of the season as a full-time driver. Fernando already expressed his desire to keep racing on America.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding the ratings, which numbers will be the ones for new teams and drivers, are they the Class C ones?
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:36 pm

bsoyuz wrote:Regarding the ratings, which numbers will be the ones for new teams and drivers, are they the Class C ones?
I'm wondering this, too. Also, does ARLA refer only to the Elite Series, or any of ARLA's series?
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:21 pm

RyanB06 wrote:(Posted with Rykia's permission. Smile)

Thanks for the templates, but would it be possible if it's hosted on another file sharing website? It's requiring me to download a 4share desktop downloader which I don't want.
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:29 pm

Milan655 wrote:

Thanks for the templates, but would it be possible if it's hosted on another file sharing website? It's requiring me to download a 4share desktop downloader which I don't want.

Here: https://mega.co.nz/#!GAp2WKQY!gOiHq1pwIR-qNMDmHgpjKq5cHlWUrrWRlamayslqhDw

I saved on Mega for backup reasons.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:45 pm

bsoyuz wrote:
Milan655 wrote:

Thank you!
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:42 pm

SpeedDemon37 wrote:
bsoyuz wrote:Regarding the ratings, which numbers will be the ones for new teams and drivers, are they the Class C ones?
I'm wondering this, too. Also, does ARLA refer only to the Elite Series, or any of ARLA's series?

My mistake; I originally had a separate class for rookie drivers and teams, but abandoned it. Yes, it is class C. Also, it only refers to the Elite Series.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:22 pm

TDR Recruits Complete Unknown for #36 Part-Time Entry

Tom Delgado Racing has appointed 21-year old unknown Pete Blankenship as the driver of the team's #36 part-time entry for the 2014 season. Blankenship brings along his family's car dealership, which is based out of New Jersey. Officials close to the team confirmed the deal got done because sponsorship money was being brought.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:49 pm

bsoyuz wrote:
Milan655 wrote:

I'd have preferred you asked me first. Not mad, just saying.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:57 am

RyanB06 wrote:
bsoyuz wrote:
Milan655 wrote:

I'd have preferred you asked me first. Not mad, just saying.
Oh, sorry, it's because I had to do a massive backup before I changed computers. But I'll let you know the next time
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:16 am

Sorry by the double post.

FERNANDO MATOS JOINS MACENA MOTORSPORTS. TEAM STATEMENT.

We from Macena Motorsports are very proud and happy to sign with Fernando Matos, and we both thought that this would be the best oportunity for us if he joined our team in a full-time car. We're sure that Faernando can have a productive season with us.

(Magus978 alllowed me to sign Fernando with my team by PM.)
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:03 pm

CLASS B Drivers (55-80) -
-Drivers who failed to win but scored at least three top fives, six top tens, or both.

^Remember if your driver has a chance to fall into this category, you need to take the stats from after round four and after Rockingham,, because I had to manually add in points from the first four races after switching computers. Links to those stats are here:

https://i.imgur.com/nFgMZn9.png
https://i.imgur.com/sL5yoMa.jpg

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:32 pm

Farr sells NRC team

Despite finishing third in the season points, John Farr's Farr-West Racing will not return to NRC. Farr said he is focusing most of his efforts this year on a car design he drafted called the "Razorback" which should be in limited production in 2014. The lucky recipient of Farr's sale is Dan Waggoner of Bardstown, Kentucky a prominent short track team owner and promoter in the Louisville Area. The team will run under Waggoner's MidSouth Motor banner and will carry sponsorship from Current Trends Battery Centers and Slyce Sawblades. Car will likely be a Matthews Aspiria, driver is reportedly Michigan Late Model hotshoe Kerri Ennisburg and will carry #6

EDIT: Hope I am not to late!

Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:44 pm

One other thing I would ask is that everyone could either inform me of the number font they used or send me a .psd or a .png of just the number. It's not necessary, however will be placed on the driver banners if provided.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:44 pm

Cars for pre-season testing are due by tomorrow night at 11:59 PM EST. You have two weeks from that date until the final due date.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:16 am

Rykia_RKXK wrote:One other thing I would ask is that everyone could either inform me of the number font they used or send me a .psd or a .png of just the number.  It's not necessary, however will be placed on the driver banners if provided.
I forgotten about it. Fernando Matos number is Aldo the Apache and Julia Ashcroft number is made with ARB-66 skewed a little.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:23 pm

I assume pit crew ratings are the same as last season?
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:45 pm

Rykia_RKXK wrote:One other thing I would ask is that everyone could either inform me of the number font they used or send me a .psd or a .png of just the number.  It's not necessary, however will be placed on the driver banners if provided.

The numbers on the Pete Blankenship #36 are the Tommy Baldwin Racing numbers. Now that I'm back on my main computer, I can hook you up with the font if necessary.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next