Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RROL Round 2 of Las Vegas Thread

+20
Nascar9fan
navycook75
Ceej
day500champ1
RocketKnight
pennst24
Magus978
Ben Atkins
RyanB06
BWard
Mother of Invention
SnakePlissken
Tanrar
Jason Hamilton
gwoodard41
Cardinals5
TheMayor44
Rykia
zac47ulrich
f1fan12
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

RROL Round 2 of Las Vegas Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RROL Round 2 of Las Vegas Thread

Post by antknee Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:09 pm

I'm sorry but the spelling essentially kills it for me. Please take a couple of extra minutes to proof-read before you render.
antknee
antknee
Admin

Back to top Go down

RROL Round 2 of Las Vegas Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RROL Round 2 of Las Vegas Thread

Post by Cardinals5 Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:35 pm

Rykia_RKXK wrote:With permission from f1fan, I'm gonna re-run this race weekend. The races may not be up for a couple weeks though, as I'm leaving Saturday Night-Sunday Morning for a week, vacation. If I can get them up before I leave, then so be it. If not, so be it.

**EDIT: PENNST24 WILL BE RUNNING THIS RACE, SINCE I WILL BE GONE**

So, should we basically ignore this whole thread then?
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:08 am

Apparently F1fan has given Rykia the RROL, and Rykia will be gone on vacation, so I will be re-running races 1 and 2 with the correct dual race format, all cars and ratings, and a new points system.

To answer your question, Cardinals, I will be making separate threads for both races.
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:12 am

pennst24 wrote:Apparently F1fan has given Rykia the RROL, and Rykia will be gone on vacation, so I will be re-running races 1 and 2 with the correct dual race format, all cars and ratings, and a new points system.

To answer your question, Cardinals, I will be making separate threads for both races.

Do you mean just Las Vegas races 1 and 2 or will you be re-running Daytona as well?

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:14 am

pennst24 wrote:Apparently F1fan has given Rykia the RROL, and Rykia will be gone on vacation, so I will be re-running races 1 and 2 with the correct dual race format, all cars and ratings, and a new points system.

I understand the desire to re-run it. No offense to f1fan, but it did seem kind of rushed, so maybe a "reboot" is necessary.
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketKnight Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:44 am

Rykia, if you restart the whole thing, please use the same song f1fan did for the daytona night race, because it was awesome! Very Happy
RocketKnight
RocketKnight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/BlueThunderfanracing

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:20 am

"Learn to drive!"

"The commentator has it completely wrong." Sarah Xavier would state, "He didn't move out of the way, but I tried to back off and go around him. Then the spotter told me LaVerne was coming under my car but that idiot slowed down and forced me into him. He should have moved out of the way, not held up the leaders like he did." Tomzak's move would cost her the win, after she started from the pole.

OOC: At Pennst24: Good.

gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:17 am

Are you guys saying that the season is going to be restarted? I am a but confuses by this.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by conrail1990 Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:23 am

BWardboy88 wrote:Are you guys saying that the season is going to be restarted? I am a but confuses by this.
All because the videos were messed up? scratch
conrail1990
conrail1990
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:41 am

conrail1990 wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:Are you guys saying that the season is going to be restarted? I am a but confuses by this.
All because the videos were messed up? scratch

Hmm I certainly think so.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:28 am

Not so much the videos per se, but the fact he ran the first 2 raves without most of the cars an ratings in.

I'm re-running Daytona and Las Vegas, both will have dual race format.

Again, I'm assisting Rykia in this to start, so it's still his league, and I have Formula Overdrive to run. (That video will be up Saturday. Razz)
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:33 am

pennst24 wrote:Not so much the videos per se, but the fact he ran the first 2 raves without most of the cars an ratings in.

^That. If more cars would have been in the race with ratings, I definately would have kept the race, because it was good.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Camphausen Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:55 pm

Not to be a debbie downer, but I am seriously confused as to what is going on with the RROL, its kind of just thrown together it seems.
Blake Camphausen
Blake Camphausen
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:12 pm

Blake Camphausen wrote:Not to be a debbie downer, but I am seriously confused as to what is going on with the RROL, its kind of just thrown together it seems.

Same here.
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:33 pm

Blake Camphausen wrote:Not to be a debbie downer, but I am seriously confused as to what is going on with the RROL, its kind of just thrown together it seems.

F1fan owned and ran RROL. Now that he has quit, Rykia will run the league. However, Rykia is going on vacation, so I have offered to run the first 2 races of the season. We have decided to start the season from the start of the calendar rather than go through with what F1fan has already run. Just disregard the Daytona and the Las Vegas races.
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:34 pm

pennst24 wrote:

F1fan owned and ran RROL. Now that he has quit, Rykia will run the league. However, Rykia is going on vacation, so I have offered to run the first 2 races of the season. We have decided to start the season from the start of the calendar rather than go through with what F1fan has already run. Just disregard the Daytona and the Las Vegas races.

yeah they don't really count as championship races if you ask me.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Camphausen Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:04 pm

pennst24 wrote:

Ok. That clarifies it. Atleast to what I understand.
Blake Camphausen
Blake Camphausen
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by conrail1990 Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:50 pm

pennst24 wrote:

Lets delete these two threads and start a new. That way no one is confused.
conrail1990
conrail1990
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:39 pm

I would if I had the power. Laughing
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2