Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Developmental Division's first-ever practice session leaves Hayden steamed at Kaminski, Souza

+3
Rykia
Jahgee1124
crl
7 posters

Go down

Developmental Division's first-ever practice session leaves Hayden steamed at Kaminski, Souza Empty Developmental Division's first-ever practice session leaves Hayden steamed at Kaminski, Souza

Post by crl Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:29 pm

Early in the CRL Developmental Division's first-ever practice session at Irwindale, Trevor Souza and Feliks Kaminski left the pits together. The two cars, Souza's #79 and Kaminski's #753, touched wheels, and when Souza began pulling onto the track in Turn 3, Kaminski's left front hooked the right rear of Souza, pushing the 79 up the track.

Unfortunately, former CRL Modified Division champion Rallen Hayden was going around both cars when they touched, causing all three cars to crash into the wall. Hayden hit with such force, that the back of his car came off the ground. All three cars drove back to the pits, and needed extensive damage repair.

After the session was over, Souza and Kaminski had a very terse conversation in the pits, which Hayden soon joined, lashing out at both drivers. No punches were thrown. The first-ever Simple Green Pole Qualifying session will come up in 90 minutes.

crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Developmental Division's first-ever practice session leaves Hayden steamed at Kaminski, Souza Empty Re: Developmental Division's first-ever practice session leaves Hayden steamed at Kaminski, Souza

Post by Jahgee1124 Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:33 pm

Jamaican Jahgee Defends his drivers

After seeing footage of the first practice session for the season on YouTube in which 2 of his drivers were spun, Jahgee put this comment out
Wow, way fe a go Trevor Souza, de i-man just managed fe tear up 3 race cars before qualifyin', I kyan already tell what transport i-man team is goin' fe avoid. And Brett Waterhead, next time irie fe de moron de i hire as a spotter instead of costin' i dousands. The reason I am speakin' for i drivers is dat dey don't know English.
Jahgee1124
Jahgee1124
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Developmental Division's first-ever practice session leaves Hayden steamed at Kaminski, Souza Empty Re: Developmental Division's first-ever practice session leaves Hayden steamed at Kaminski, Souza

Post by Rykia Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:43 pm

Hayden Livid After Practice Incident

Atfer having his car wrecked by Souza and Kaminski, Rallen Hayden drove his beat up car back to the garage, and went on a mission to find the two drivers. After finding the two, who were already in a heated argument, Hayden angrily walked up to the two and joined in, voicing his anger. After the confrontation was over, a reporter caught up to Hayden and asked himwhat had happened. He said this, "Those two idiots don't know how to drive a car. I went up to them and told them to either learn how to drive or go back to racing go-karts." Hayden then left and walked up to teammate Liman Mills and the two began conversing about practice. A back-up car was not needed in this case, despite the hit and damage.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahgee1124 Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:52 pm

Sweet Nostrils Breaks His Silence

Feliks Kaminski held a press conference in Irwindale between practice and qualifying

Al diavolo no, mi sono fatto lasciare il mio Jahgee proprietario dell'auto parlare per me. Non me ne frega un cazzo volante, se non riesci a capire questo, ma si sappia, mi dispiace Hayden, ma Trevor Souza è peggio che se Derek Dudding e AJ Young avuto un figlio che ha mangiato un altro bambino Dudding Young e poi merda fuori.

Last edited by Jahgee1124 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Jahgee1124
Jahgee1124

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:00 pm

Jahgee1124 wrote:Sweet Nostrils Breaks His Silence

Feliks Kaminski held a press conference in Irwindale between practice and qualifying

Al diavolo no, mi sono fatto lasciare il mio Jahgee proprietario dell'auto parlare per me. Non me ne frega un cazzo volante, se non riesci a capire questo, ma si sappia, mi dispiace Hayden, ma Trevor Souza è peggio che se Derek Dudding e Chuck Bloomers avuto un figlio che ha mangiato un altro bambino Dudding Bloomers e poi merda fuori.

Could you at least bother to translate for those of us who aren't fluent in Italian?

(OOC: I am, but I think it's fair to ask for a translation since I don't expect everyone else to be and I'm admittedly shaky)
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:02 pm

Cardinals5 wrote:

Al diavolo no, mi sono fatto lasciare il mio Jahgee proprietario dell'auto parlare per me. Non me ne frega un cazzo volante, se non riesci a capire questo, ma si sappia, mi dispiace Hayden, ma Trevor Souza è peggio che se Derek Dudding e Chuck Bloomers avuto un figlio che ha mangiato un altro bambino Dudding Bloomers e poi merda fuori.

Could you at least bother to translate for those of us who aren't fluent in Italian?

(OOC: I am, but I think it's fair to ask for a translation since I don't expect everyone else to be and I'm admittedly shaky)
google translate
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:07 pm

navycook75 wrote:
Cardinals5 wrote:

google translate
Not accurate at all. I'm guessing that's how this was written which is why it doesn't make a lot of sense
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:46 am

Cardinals5 wrote:
navycook75 wrote:
Cardinals5 wrote:

google translate
Not accurate at all. I'm guessing that's how this was written which is why it doesn't make a lot of sense

Translation: (From Google Translate)
To hell no, I did leave my car owner Jahgee speak for me. I do not give a flying **** if you can not understand this, but you know, I'm sorry Hayden, but Trevor Souza is worse than if Derek Dudding Bloomers and Chuck had a child that another child has eaten and then **** out Dudding Bloomers .

Translation: (For people who can't understand what the heck he meant.)
Hell no, I did not leave my car owner Jahgee to speak for me. I do not give a flying **** if you can't understand this, but you know, I'm sorry Hayden, but Trevor Souza is worse than if Derek Dudding and Chuck Bloomers had a child that was eaten by another child and then was **** out into Dudding Bloomers.

What did Chuck Bloomers have to do with anything?
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahgee1124 Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:07 am

flyingturns89 wrote:
Cardinals5 wrote:
navycook75 wrote:
Cardinals5 wrote:

google translate

To hell no, I did leave my car owner Jahgee speak for me. I do not give a flying **** if you can not understand this, but you know, I'm sorry Hayden, but Trevor Souza is worse than if Derek Dudding Bloomers and Chuck had a child that another child has eaten and then **** out Dudding Bloomers .

Hell no, I did not leave my car owner Jahgee to speak for me. I do not give a flying **** if you can't understand this, but you know, I'm sorry Hayden, but Trevor Souza is worse than if Derek Dudding and Chuck Bloomers had a child that was eaten by another child and then was **** out into Dudding Bloomers.

I just needed a sucky driver to be Dudding's love mate and he came to mind, isn't he known for sucking?
Jahgee1124
Jahgee1124

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:09 am

Jahgee1124 wrote:I just needed a sucky driver to be Dudding's love mate and he came to mind, isn't he known for sucking?

Not that I know of. I think you would have been much better off using AJ Young instead of Chuck.
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:09 am

Jahgee1124 wrote:
flyingturns89 wrote:
Cardinals5 wrote:
navycook75 wrote:
Cardinals5 wrote:

google translate

I just needed a sucky driver to be Dudding's love mate and he came to mind, isn't he known for sucking?

He had two top 10 finishes.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahgee1124 Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:28 am

Sparkz47 wrote:
Jahgee1124 wrote:I just needed a sucky driver to be Dudding's love mate and he came to mind, isn't he known for sucking?

Not that I know of. I think you would have been much better off using AJ Young instead of Chuck.

Facepalm, If I edit Young's name in will you guys edit it into your posts that quote mine?
Jahgee1124
Jahgee1124

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:11 am

Jahgee1124 wrote:
Sparkz47 wrote:

Facepalm, If I edit Young's name in will you guys edit it into your posts that quote mine?

Too much work.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down