Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Racing will field two cars next year and their drivers are...

4 posters

Go down

Dragon Racing will field two cars next year and their drivers are... Empty Dragon Racing will field two cars next year and their drivers are...

Post by Alpineopossum Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:56 am

Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Dragon Racing will field two cars next year and their drivers are... Empty Re: Dragon Racing will field two cars next year and their drivers are...

Post by f1fan12 Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:08 am

Katherine Crash! uh oh. She failed out of Champcar, and she'll be murdered in Indycar. Bourdias on the other hand will be fine.
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Dragon Racing will field two cars next year and their drivers are... Empty Re: Dragon Racing will field two cars next year and their drivers are...

Post by Alpineopossum Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:32 am

She wasn't ready for champ car. Kevin Kalkovan wanted a female to compete with Danica and Legge was that driver, so she was rushed. But she definatly has talent. Bourdais will be fantastic though if the team has a good car.
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsibottle1 Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:40 am

Poor Seabass deserves better than this, imo and I doubt that Legge will be better than midfield IF that

The fail train continues for Dragon this year. Maybe Bourdais can pull something incredible out of his a$$ in this POS equipment. I would really like to see him get a decent ride somewhere and return to Champ Car form once again. But this year, I can't see him doing much straddled with Dragon-trash. However, there is a chance he could trollface the field especially on the street circuits. I would love to see that but he would literally have to drive the tires off the car to do so.

Legge on the other hand will be a moving roadblock. The only thing she had going for her was her time in Atlantics. Her stint in Champ was very much forgettable especially in 2007 where she failed miserably in Dale Coyne equipment (at the time not too bad, teammate Junquiera put up good numbers). She was consistenty second slowest on the grid but either way would end up backing it into a wall or trying to fatal at Road Americs Laughing Not to say that she had the racer mentality, but she just didnt show the speed and had two seasons to do so. Even Servia outdid her at PKV in 06 although Add to that crap equipment and I think she's going to have a struggle ahead of her. Dragon just picked her up for the sex appeal. Not to say I don't want her to do well but I doubt it's going to happen. She's better off making sammiches for the team. Then again, Dragon racing was all she was going to get anyways.
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:46 pm

Legge and Bourdais.

Dragon Racing will field two cars next year and their drivers are... My_body_is_ready
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsibottle1 Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:52 pm

Alta wrote:Legge and Bourdais.

Dragon Racing will field two cars next year and their drivers are... My_body_is_ready
Wow.
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down