Nawrocki apoligizes, drops suit, files for reinstatement

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nawrocki apoligizes, drops suit, files for reinstatement

Post by RncRacer on Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:14 am

After several years of denying, Ryan Nawrocki admitted today that he intentionally attempted to alter the 2009 championship, "I knew my job was in jeopardy for the 2010 season, and I did a foolish thing trying to save my own ride. What I did was wrong, I made a terrible choice and I will have to live with that for the rest of my life. I called Alexis Rainsford, as well Peter Keyes and Dennis Keyes to personally apologize earlier today, something I realize I should have done much sooner. I deserved my suspension and I want to assure my fans, my VSCC team, and the TM Racing Organization that I deeply regret my actions of 2008 and have learned my lesson from my over 2 year ban from the series. I lied trying to protect myself, when in turn all I was doing was hurting myself and the people around me. I plan to file for reinstatement in hopes of being cleared to drive in the 2012 season. I will accept any further penalty, and understand that there is still much work to be done to regain my reputation. I fully expect to be on probation the rest of my driving career, but I can only hope that my record of clean driving throughout my career, including recently in the VSCC, will aid my cause. I have dropped my suit against the TM series and will do whatever is deemed necessary to regain my license in the TM Master Cup series."

---

Just as a note I am back. Sorry it took me so long. Good to see you guys still have a solid group going over here. Sorry if my post isn't 100% canon, it has been a while since I have followed some of this stuff closely, looking to get back into it.

RncRacer
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top