Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And to show from what I have become up until now...

5 posters

Go down

And to show from what I have become up until now... Empty And to show from what I have become up until now...

Post by gwoodard41 Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:44 pm

To show you how bad I was at doing anything related to painting cars, I found the two 'first' cars I ever... tried to paint for a racing series on Nationstates.

Yeah, they are pretty lousy compared to what I've done recently.

And to show from what I have become up until now... KLUSL
And to show from what I have become up until now... 6WYjX

Of course I already had been developing the 2011 Brute (ARLA version) just before I showed up on here... I'm not sure what made me start working on it so badly... but the results with your help really turned out to be really cool Very Happy

Essentially thank you for all your help.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

And to show from what I have become up until now... Empty Re: And to show from what I have become up until now...

Post by Rykia Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:22 pm

I think these are actually really cool IMO. Especially with the black-ish front end. But other than the headlights and the numbers, they're really cool.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

And to show from what I have become up until now... Empty Re: And to show from what I have become up until now...

Post by teamwhiper Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:59 pm

Not bad for first paints.Actually,the base looks fantastic.
teamwhiper
teamwhiper
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:49 pm

gwoodard41 wrote:To show you how bad I was at doing anything related to painting cars, I found the two 'first' cars I ever... tried to paint for a racing series on Nationstates.

Yeah, they are pretty lousy compared to what I've done recently.

And to show from what I have become up until now... KLUSL
And to show from what I have become up until now... 6WYjX

Of course I already had been developing the 2011 Brute (ARLA version) just before I showed up on here... I'm not sure what made me start working on it so badly... but the results with your help really turned out to be really cool Very Happy

Essentially thank you for all your help.
I stopped at Nationstates and went And to show from what I have become up until now... 215644238
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:08 pm

These would work for those hot & cold pads that Shaq advertises. Razz Good cars so far.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down