The TMPedia Thread

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The TMPedia Thread

Post by NeverNeutral on Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:12 pm

I may be misremembering or misunderstanding, but my impression was that relational database was what caused the server issues on Formula Rejects. I imagine you know more about that than me though, Cynon.
NeverNeutral
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon on Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:30 am

NeverNeutral wrote:I may be misremembering or misunderstanding, but my impression was that relational database was what caused the server issues on Formula Rejects. I imagine you know more about that than me though, Cynon.

I think those are what exposed what the actual underlying problem was -- there was something up with the PHP parser.

Online Wins: 22
Last Win: Short Oval Challenge @ Grand Detour
EFR's #1 A.J. Allmendinger fan, usually found curled up in the fetal position.
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Barton wrote:It has a McDonalds, so it might be a city.

Bob Ross wrote:Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do.

Cynon
Admin

View user profile http://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz on Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:53 pm

My bois, it's been a long, long while -- 10 months to be more exact. (if this is taken as bumping a "dead" thread with ill-intent, I am sorry)

So, given the formularejects TMPedia is technically dead (you still can access some pages through a little scheme -- It's down on the spoiler below -- not all unfortunately, but some is better than nothing) I believe we are going to be using the TM Pedia @ Shoutwiki for good from now on, instead than as a backup.

I'm gonna start transferring/updating the rest of the pages that need such thing to be done, but pls help, since it won't be easy to do that alone.

how to access/lift pages from GPR TMPedia:
First, paste this on your adress bar:
formularejects.com/efrwiki/index.php?title=

After title, just add whatever the name of a page is, however, use underscores instead of spaces (i.e. 2015_FARC_season, pasting this will take you to the page used for the 2015 FARC Season)

Then, click the source button on the upper part of the page, that will take you to the whole thread, complete with codes and such, just Ctrl+A (select all) that content and paste it onto the article you're creating/updating.

Thanks for your attention.
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:57 pm

Here's a tip:

If you're interested in copying the pages from the FR wiki to the Shoutwiki but don't know what's needed, please reference this link:

http://tmpedia.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Special:WantedPages

This is a listing of all the pages that appear as red links on the Shoutwiki. This is a good place to start.
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top