TMMC One-Off: #125 Ryan Griffin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TMMC One-Off: #125 Ryan Griffin

Post by Vincent Giacalone on Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:01 pm



avatar
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1264
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TMMC One-Off: #125 Ryan Griffin

Post by day500champ1 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:03 pm

This is great, but is there a way you could make the car more red?
avatar
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2311
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 27
Location : Warren, Michigan

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Re: TMMC One-Off: #125 Ryan Griffin

Post by Vincent Giacalone on Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:06 pm

day500champ1 wrote:This is great, but is there a way you could make the car more red?

You mean increase the saturation of the red base color or put more red on the car?
avatar
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1264
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TMMC One-Off: #125 Ryan Griffin

Post by day500champ1 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:09 pm

Nascarboy426 wrote:
day500champ1 wrote:This is great, but is there a way you could make the car more red?

You mean increase the saturation of the red base color or put more red on the car?

Yeah.
avatar
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2311
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 27
Location : Warren, Michigan

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Re: TMMC One-Off: #125 Ryan Griffin

Post by Vincent Giacalone on Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:12 pm

day500champ1 wrote:
Nascarboy426 wrote:
day500champ1 wrote:This is great, but is there a way you could make the car more red?

You mean increase the saturation of the red base color or put more red on the car?

Yeah.

I MEANT WHICH ONE?????????? Razz
avatar
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1264
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TMMC One-Off: #125 Ryan Griffin

Post by day500champ1 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:22 pm

Nascarboy426 wrote:
day500champ1 wrote:
Nascarboy426 wrote:
day500champ1 wrote:This is great, but is there a way you could make the car more red?

You mean increase the saturation of the red base color or put more red on the car?

Yeah.

I MEANT WHICH ONE?????????? Razz

I'm not sure which one it is but the one that will that makes the rust color more red. I'm not a painter so i'm not sure which one it is.
avatar
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2311
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 27
Location : Warren, Michigan

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Re: TMMC One-Off: #125 Ryan Griffin

Post by gwoodard41 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:31 pm

Essentially take the bright reddish color and make it dark red Very Happy
avatar
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3722
Join date : 2011-08-20
Age : 28
Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TMMC One-Off: #125 Ryan Griffin

Post by antknee on Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:35 pm

the black stripe is very choppy and needs to line up in the back.
avatar
antknee
Admin

Posts : 512
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 104
Location : Dallas, TX (The Colony)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TMMC One-Off: #125 Ryan Griffin

Post by Vincent Giacalone on Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:38 pm

antknee wrote:the black stripe is very choppy and needs to line up in the back.

Already fixed that.
avatar
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1264
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TMMC One-Off: #125 Ryan Griffin

Post by Tanrar on Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:20 am

TEA AND GRIFFINS!

But seriously, Vinneh, you are some sort of boss at painting.
avatar
Tanrar
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum