The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by RealRacer4 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:45 pm

All of the sudden, it's winter again with some flurries in Lima yesterday but will get warmer from there on. The real reason I wanted to make this post is because of a brush fire taking place in the Meadowlands. I find it ironic around this time a year ago, there was a brush fire that was about 5-10 minutes from my home.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2090
Join date : 2011-12-18
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by F1V1 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:40 pm

I don't want to scare anyone that may live in the great plains area of the U.S., but you really should read this article. Storm Prediction Center for only the second time ever in history issued a high risk warning for tornadoes a full day in advance. Last time this occurred 75 tornadoes happened the following day and caused 1-2 billion U.S. dollars in damages. If you live in the heart of Oklahoma/Kansas be very alert tomorrow.
avatar
F1V1
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Posts : 344
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 25
Location : Exploring the space-time continuum.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by Alta on Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:58 pm

Had a whole bunch of lightning strikes with heavy rain last night and today's there not a cloud in the sky. SCREW YOURSELF MOTHER NATURE.
avatar
Alta
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3995
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 94
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by flyingturns89 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:05 pm

RealRacer4 wrote:All of the sudden, it's winter again with some flurries in Lima yesterday but will get warmer from there on. The real reason I wanted to make this post is because of a brush fire taking place in the Meadowlands. I find it ironic around this time a year ago, there was a brush fire that was about 5-10 minutes from my home.

There's a lot of forest fires in the New Jersey/Delaware/Philadelphia area. I hear about another every day on the news. We haven't gotten a lot of rain recently, and it's only going to get worse, as this area will be hit by two to three straight days of 80 degree weather, the hottest on Monday when the temperature is supposed to reach 88 degrees.
avatar
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2718
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by gwoodard41 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:16 pm

It's raining in Decatur, yes, I'm in Decatur heading towards Quincy.
avatar
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3721
Join date : 2011-08-20
Age : 28
Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by pepsibottle1 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:07 am

flyingturns89 wrote:
RealRacer4 wrote:All of the sudden, it's winter again with some flurries in Lima yesterday but will get warmer from there on. The real reason I wanted to make this post is because of a brush fire taking place in the Meadowlands. I find it ironic around this time a year ago, there was a brush fire that was about 5-10 minutes from my home.

There's a lot of forest fires in the New Jersey/Delaware/Philadelphia area. I hear about another every day on the news. We haven't gotten a lot of rain recently, and it's only going to get worse, as this area will be hit by two to three straight days of 80 degree weather, the hottest on Monday when the temperature is supposed to reach 88 degrees.

Funny you've mentioned that, we've had a real dry streak ourselves as the weather has been quite warm as of late. The red flag warnings have been out since last week and it's quite right for good fire to start up again in the Great Dismal Swamp. I hear that we are to get thunderstorms later this week. Last year and back in 2009, we were literally smoked out and although I personally like the smell of pine burning from chimneys and such, it made for a really dreadful summer. And ironically enough, both fires were started by lightning.

Still, today looks like another beautiful day and you can't complain about that. Waking up to partly cloudy skies and temps in the 60's as the grind begins on my first day from spring break. Warm temps look to continie this week with a predicted t-storm I mentioned earlier.
avatar
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 845
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 23
Location : Norfolk, VA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by Mystrsyko on Thu May 03, 2012 11:14 pm

A bunch of big storms going through the Chicagoland are at the moment. Nothing dangerous, just lots of rain and lightning apparently. At least two of my friends lost power mid IM chat, lol.
avatar
Mystrsyko
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 530
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 29
Location : Springfield, IL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by navycook75 on Fri May 04, 2012 10:48 pm

And to Ollie Williams with the weather.

"IT RAININ SIDEWAYS!"

seriously, rain and thunderstorms.
avatar
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4919
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 28
Location : Portland, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by bartman97 on Sat May 05, 2012 9:40 pm

Mystrsyko wrote:A bunch of big storms going through the Chicagoland are at the moment. Nothing dangerous, just lots of rain and lightning apparently. At least two of my friends lost power mid IM chat, lol.

Haven't had a big storm in a while, but there was one when I was at school last year that poured down 70mm in 1 hour and the pedestrian bridge near the main road got flooded. That's been the biggest storm that's happened here where I live in a while.

avatar
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 805
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 20
Location : Brisbane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by Mystrsyko on Mon May 07, 2012 1:36 am

It might get like that out here tonight. The whole Chicagoland area is under Flash Flood Warnings right now, and there's still more coming. It looks like the whole storm system is "freight training" us. I won't be surprised if I wake up tomorrow and need a boat to get to work, lol
avatar
Mystrsyko
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 530
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 29
Location : Springfield, IL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by F1V1 on Mon May 07, 2012 3:27 pm

I'm a weather fanatic but the other night I woke up around 3 A.M. and was actually afraid for once. I've never witnessed a streak of cloud-to-ground lightning like that before. Several things just in the area of my apartment building were struck.

Also, not often do you see a deadly twister strike Japan. Incredible footage here.

avatar
F1V1
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Posts : 344
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 25
Location : Exploring the space-time continuum.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by BWard on Mon May 07, 2012 3:39 pm

Warning: *s-word featured*

The weather in Britain has been really sh*t lately. I'm so depressed by it. I wanted to go and by a skateboard today because I want a change and make it my own hobby, but the weather has put paid to that. It's been raining pretty much non-stop every day since the last 3 weeks or so, and there's no sign of any sunshine soon because it may rain all week in England as well. I wish I could walk on sunshine for once, but here's the math:

sunshine + blue skies = perfect day. The rain is just messing up that order Sad
avatar
BWard
Legend
Legend

Posts : 5823
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 20
Location : Northampton, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by Ben Atkins on Mon May 07, 2012 4:03 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:Warning: *s-word featured*

The weather in Britain has been really sh*t lately. I'm so depressed by it. I wanted to go and by a skateboard today because I want a change and make it my own hobby, but the weather has put paid to that. It's been raining pretty much non-stop every day since the last 3 weeks or so, and there's no sign of any sunshine soon because it may rain all week in England as well. I wish I could walk on sunshine for once, but here's the math:

sunshine + blue skies = perfect day. The rain is just messing up that order Sad

It's been beautiful in the north of England. It's been sunny all weekend Very Happy

_________________


NR2003 Online Wins: 121 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
NR2003 Online Poles: 80 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
iRacing Online Offical Wins: 19 (Latest - NASCAR Trucks at Daytona [06/30/17])
NR2003 Championships: 6 (2013/2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 12, 2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 13, Formula 5 Season 14, Formula 5 Season 16)

Nico Nico Nii.
avatar
Ben Atkins
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4531
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 22
Location : zura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by BWard on Mon May 07, 2012 4:08 pm

Ben Atkins wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:Warning: *s-word featured*

The weather in Britain has been really sh*t lately. I'm so depressed by it. I wanted to go and by a skateboard today because I want a change and make it my own hobby, but the weather has put paid to that. It's been raining pretty much non-stop every day since the last 3 weeks or so, and there's no sign of any sunshine soon because it may rain all week in England as well. I wish I could walk on sunshine for once, but here's the math:

sunshine + blue skies = perfect day. The rain is just messing up that order Sad

It's been beautiful in the north of England. It's been sunny all weekend Very Happy

The same can't be said for where I live though. There has been the odd sun appearing sometimes but rain had overshadowed my weekend completely.
avatar
BWard
Legend
Legend

Posts : 5823
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 20
Location : Northampton, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by tommykl on Tue May 08, 2012 11:18 am

Ben Atkins wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:Warning: *s-word featured*

The weather in Britain has been really sh*t lately. I'm so depressed by it. I wanted to go and by a skateboard today because I want a change and make it my own hobby, but the weather has put paid to that. It's been raining pretty much non-stop every day since the last 3 weeks or so, and there's no sign of any sunshine soon because it may rain all week in England as well. I wish I could walk on sunshine for once, but here's the math:

sunshine + blue skies = perfect day. The rain is just messing up that order Sad

It's been beautiful in the north of England. It's been sunny all weekend Very Happy
Same thing in Belgium. It's 21°C, for God's sake! In Belgium!
avatar
tommykl
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Posts : 404
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 21
Location : Headington, Oxfordshire, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by FlashRod4 on Tue May 08, 2012 11:50 am

For once the weather feels like its supposed to in SacTown
Can you say 90 degrees?
avatar
FlashRod4
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Posts : 400
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 20
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by BWard on Tue May 08, 2012 11:53 am

The weather over where I live in Northampton today has been rather a mix of rain and sunshine.
avatar
BWard
Legend
Legend

Posts : 5823
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 20
Location : Northampton, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by BWard on Tue May 22, 2012 11:44 am

The weather today in England has been, in one word: PERFECT.
avatar
BWard
Legend
Legend

Posts : 5823
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 20
Location : Northampton, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by F1V1 on Wed May 23, 2012 2:29 am

The extreme heat has returned in brutal fashion over central Michigan. Just a few days ago the temperature peaked at 93 here. If the future weather agrees with my forecast I'm in for a real nightmare because my A/C unit still remains broken.



Also not included in my picture above, the following Monday and Tuesday read 96 and 91 respectively for high temperatures.
avatar
F1V1
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Posts : 344
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 25
Location : Exploring the space-time continuum.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by day500champ1 on Wed May 23, 2012 3:07 am

F1V1 wrote:The extreme heat has returned in brutal fashion over central Michigan. Just a few days ago the temperature peaked at 93 here. If the future weather agrees with my forecast I'm in for a real nightmare because my A/C unit still remains broken.



Also not included in my picture above, the following Monday and Tuesday read 96 and 91 respectively for high temperatures.

Maybe you need to move closer to the water here on the east side. Temps are suppose to be in the mid 80s this week and 90 by sunday.
avatar
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2311
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 27
Location : Warren, Michigan

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by bartman97 on Wed May 23, 2012 8:14 am

http://www.weather.com/weather/5-day/Ipswich+ASXX0061:1:AS

5 day forecast here, medium weather for around here.
avatar
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 805
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 20
Location : Brisbane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by gwoodard41 on Wed May 23, 2012 4:20 pm

Sunny, very, very, blindingly sunny.
avatar
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3721
Join date : 2011-08-20
Age : 28
Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by BWard on Wed May 23, 2012 4:27 pm

gwoodard41 wrote:Sunny, very, very, blindingly sunny.

It's been the same in England to. It'll be the same tomorrow as well which is even better.
avatar
BWard
Legend
Legend

Posts : 5823
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 20
Location : Northampton, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by ParaLanche on Wed May 23, 2012 4:30 pm

Suppose to get around 105 here on sunday...
avatar
ParaLanche
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

Posts : 204
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 23
Location : West Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by Chives2112 on Wed May 23, 2012 5:24 pm

Mid-90s all week with no rain.
avatar
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1972
Join date : 2011-08-06
Location : Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by tommykl on Fri May 25, 2012 3:08 pm

Surprisingly good for Belgium. Not a cloud in sight since Wednesday, and none expected until at least Tuesday. Always between 15 and 30 degrees...just sublime
avatar
tommykl
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Posts : 404
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 21
Location : Headington, Oxfordshire, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by BWard on Fri May 25, 2012 3:11 pm

it has been yet another perfect day in England with temperatures hitting around 25 degrees.
avatar
BWard
Legend
Legend

Posts : 5823
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 20
Location : Northampton, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by gwoodard41 on Fri May 25, 2012 4:01 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:it has been yet another perfect day in England with temperatures hitting around 25 degrees.

My god man, that's below free- OH you mean Celsius, Laughing
avatar
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3721
Join date : 2011-08-20
Age : 28
Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by BWard on Fri May 25, 2012 4:13 pm

gwoodard41 wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:it has been yet another perfect day in England with temperatures hitting around 25 degrees.

My god man, that's below free- OH you mean Celsius, Laughing

yep. I do. Laughing
avatar
BWard
Legend
Legend

Posts : 5823
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 20
Location : Northampton, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by tommykl on Fri May 25, 2012 4:44 pm

gwoodard41 wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:it has been yet another perfect day in England with temperatures hitting around 25 degrees.

My god man, that's below free- OH you mean Celsius, Laughing
Yeah, you know, degrees that actually make sense in real life
avatar
tommykl
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Posts : 404
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 21
Location : Headington, Oxfordshire, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by gwoodard41 on Fri May 25, 2012 5:24 pm

tommykl wrote:
gwoodard41 wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:it has been yet another perfect day in England with temperatures hitting around 25 degrees.

My god man, that's below free- OH you mean Celsius, Laughing
Yeah, you know, degrees that actually make sense in real life

Sorry, but America tried to convert from Imperial to Metric units, but like always, the old way won out.

Doesn't mean I don't know how to read or use metric measurements, it's just I prefer to use Imperial.

Really, how would have it sounded if you had to travel 141.6 km/h to go through time? Not as cool as 88, no siree.
avatar
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3721
Join date : 2011-08-20
Age : 28
Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by navycook75 on Fri May 25, 2012 6:49 pm

gwoodard41 wrote:
tommykl wrote:
gwoodard41 wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:it has been yet another perfect day in England with temperatures hitting around 25 degrees.

My god man, that's below free- OH you mean Celsius, Laughing
Yeah, you know, degrees that actually make sense in real life

Sorry, but America tried to convert from Imperial to Metric units, but like always, the old way won out.

Doesn't mean I don't know how to read or use metric measurements, it's just I prefer to use Imperial.

Really, how would have it sounded if you had to travel 141.6 km/h to go through time? Not as cool as 88, no siree.
EIGHTY EIGHT MILES PER HOUR!!!!!
avatar
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4919
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 28
Location : Portland, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by day500champ1 on Fri May 25, 2012 7:55 pm

navycook75 wrote:
gwoodard41 wrote:
tommykl wrote:
gwoodard41 wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:it has been yet another perfect day in England with temperatures hitting around 25 degrees.

My god man, that's below free- OH you mean Celsius, Laughing
Yeah, you know, degrees that actually make sense in real life

Sorry, but America tried to convert from Imperial to Metric units, but like always, the old way won out.

Doesn't mean I don't know how to read or use metric measurements, it's just I prefer to use Imperial.

Really, how would have it sounded if you had to travel 141.6 km/h to go through time? Not as cool as 88, no siree.
EIGHTY EIGHT MILES PER HOUR!!!!!



'Nough said.
avatar
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2311
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 27
Location : Warren, Michigan

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by tommykl on Sat May 26, 2012 1:26 am

gwoodard41 wrote:
tommykl wrote:
gwoodard41 wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:it has been yet another perfect day in England with temperatures hitting around 25 degrees.

My god man, that's below free- OH you mean Celsius, Laughing
Yeah, you know, degrees that actually make sense in real life

Sorry, but America tried to convert from Imperial to Metric units, but like always, the old way won out.

Doesn't mean I don't know how to read or use metric measurements, it's just I prefer to use Imperial.

Really, how would have it sounded if you had to travel 141.6 km/h to go through time? Not as cool as 88, no siree.
I don't have anything against imperial measurements (they sound way cooler than metric, as you pointed out), but I just think, having grown up with the metric system, that it's a bit complicated.
avatar
tommykl
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Posts : 404
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 21
Location : Headington, Oxfordshire, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by conrail1990 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:20 pm

Theres alot of red in the area..........uh oh
avatar
conrail1990
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1063
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 27
Location : The Cal-de-sac (Delaware)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by flyingturns89 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:01 am

conrail1990 wrote:Theres alot of red in the area..........uh oh

This.
avatar
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2718
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by Sparkz47 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:23 am

The area FINALLY got some rain these past few days after a dry period of God knows how long. I couldn't evem walk barefoot in my own lawn without the grass impaling my foot.
avatar
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1392
Join date : 2011-09-17
Age : 21
Location : Equestria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by Syzygy on Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:22 am

Yesterday was a little chilly, it was about 529.67 °R (16.88 °Ré or 18.58 °Rø) here in Columbus with a bit of a wind from the west. Partly cloudy.

_________________

Online Wins: 3 (Most Recent: F5 @ New York Street Course 2/10/2017) THE STREAK IS OVER
Online Poles: 4 (Most Recent: F5 @ Gravis City 9/2/2016)
I eat the weeb pizza.
avatar
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1375
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 24
Location : Chagrin Falls, OH

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by Nascar9fan on Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:11 am

Went on a nice dry run for the last month or 2 (except last Thursday) but rain is now scheduled all week
avatar
Nascar9fan
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 779
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 20
Location : Sydney, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by BlueThunderfan on Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:20 pm

suprisingly great weather here in Arkansas! the sun's up in the air, not a cloud in sight. Smile but i don't know the temperature, guessing around
80 degrees. No
avatar
BlueThunderfan
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Posts : 503
Join date : 2011-11-30
Age : 18
Location : Arkansas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BlueThunderfanracing

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by BWard on Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:39 am

avatar
BWard
Legend
Legend

Posts : 5823
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 20
Location : Northampton, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by Ben Atkins on Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:00 am

In the North of England, it's lovely and FULL OF RAIN... It's only about 60-65 most days, meaning it's nice... when it's not raining. Um...

_________________


NR2003 Online Wins: 121 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
NR2003 Online Poles: 80 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
iRacing Online Offical Wins: 19 (Latest - NASCAR Trucks at Daytona [06/30/17])
NR2003 Championships: 6 (2013/2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 12, 2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 13, Formula 5 Season 14, Formula 5 Season 16)

Nico Nico Nii.
avatar
Ben Atkins
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4531
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 22
Location : zura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by navycook75 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:15 am

Ben Atkins wrote:In the North of England, it's lovely and FULL OF RAIN... It's only about 60-65 most days, meaning it's nice... when it's not raining. Um...
>England
>no rain
pick one
avatar
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4919
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 28
Location : Portland, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by BWard on Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:21 am

navycook75 wrote:
Ben Atkins wrote:In the North of England, it's lovely and FULL OF RAIN... It's only about 60-65 most days, meaning it's nice... when it's not raining. Um...
>England
>no rain
pick one

I pick the second one.
avatar
BWard
Legend
Legend

Posts : 5823
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 20
Location : Northampton, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by F1V1 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:18 pm

Heat index topping at 105 degrees right now in central Michigan. Just unbearably hot but the humidity makes it a lot worse. Not entirely sure why this summer has been so hot here, it's pretty abnormal for this area.
avatar
F1V1
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Posts : 344
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 25
Location : Exploring the space-time continuum.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by BWard on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:32 pm

The weather in England in the past few days has been nothing but perfect. Smile
avatar
BWard
Legend
Legend

Posts : 5823
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 20
Location : Northampton, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by F1V1 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:34 pm

Took this screen cap about an hour or so ago. This is the county just west of here and it was a bit hotter there but gives a good example of how hot it really is.

avatar
F1V1
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Posts : 344
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 25
Location : Exploring the space-time continuum.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by flyingturns89 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:18 pm

100+ degree weather expected for Thursday, and that's not what it feels like.
avatar
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2718
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by bartman97 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:39 am

Pretty normal here for the last several days as weather goes. Near Melbourne a 5.3 earthquake happened in a place called Moe. No damage or deaths happened.
avatar
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 805
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 20
Location : Brisbane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:24 am

bartman97 wrote:Pretty normal here for the last several days as weather goes. Near Melbourne a 5.3 earthquake happened in a place called Moe. No damage or deaths happened.

Meanwhile up in Sydney it is freezing, currently 4*C/39*F, which is annoying considering I live in the hottest suburb of Sydney. And Road America for Saturday is forecast as Thunderstorms.
avatar
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

View user profile http://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum