Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2016 PCC Cup Series: Race 17: Finland

3 posters

Go down

2016 PCC Cup Series: Race 17: Finland Empty 2016 PCC Cup Series: Race 17: Finland

Post by Syzygy Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:18 pm

Europe Consolation Race Results:
Europe Race Results:
Europe Driver's Points
A red number in the points column indicates the driver has been eliminated from championship contention.

Cup Race Results:
Cup Driver's Points
A red number in the points column indicates the driver has been eliminated from championship contention.
Cup Team Points:
Cup Rookie of the Year:

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

2016 PCC Cup Series: Race 17: Finland Empty Re: 2016 PCC Cup Series: Race 17: Finland

Post by Syzygy Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:48 am

Karjala Post-Race Penalties

Car #26 - Joe Craig - Lucas Motorsports
- Warning for reckless driving.
- One-race suspended ban until the conclusion of the Round of France.

Car #96 - Dan Foray - Accelerator Motorsports
- Warning for reckless driving.
- One-race suspended ban until the conclusion of the Round of France.

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

2016 PCC Cup Series: Race 17: Finland Empty Re: 2016 PCC Cup Series: Race 17: Finland

Post by gwoodard41 Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:14 pm

Spotter for the 96 fired after being found sleeping and drunk on the job.

It seems that the team had to fire the spotter of the 96 shortly after the 2nd incident involving Dan Foray. It was found that he was drinking a locally sourced vodka from a flask from one of the pockets of his jacket. It is not known what will happen to the spotter but it doesn't appear that the team won't pay his way home.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:46 pm

Plissken: "I Didn't Sign Up For This $#!*"

To say Kurt Plissken is unhappy with Accelerator Motorsports is a massive understatement. Word is that Plissken has been pissed with the shoddiness of the equipment and it was not what he signed up for and probably wouldn’t be back if the situation kept the status quo.
"Accelerator Motorsports has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel," Plissken was rumored to have said after the Round of Finland.

We caught up to him and Plissken had this to say:

"This season has been a complete embarrassment and I'm about to walk away and not look back unless they infuse some money into this operation. I can understand trying to keep costs down-- but this is just cheapness at it's worst. Snake Coils deserves better than being on a crap car that is has has been junk all season long."

Accelerator Motorsports is all but assured to drop into relegation for the following season.

"Tell Accelerator Motorsports to relegate this!" Plissken barked as he made an obscene gesture.

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down