Kyle Busch Barred from Competing at Texas

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kyle Busch Barred from Competing at Texas

Post by navycook75 on Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:59 pm

conrail1990 wrote:You know whats sad and guys will think im crazy now, but garenteed in 7 years, Kyle will be a fan favorite and wont be know as the little baby of Nascar anymore. And people will acctually cheer for him when hes introduced.
just like how it was when Jeff Gordon came on the scene, whiny, and won too much. now, he's well respected.
navycook75
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:27 pm

navycook75 wrote:
conrail1990 wrote:You know whats sad and guys will think im crazy now, but garenteed in 7 years, Kyle will be a fan favorite and wont be know as the little baby of Nascar anymore. And people will acctually cheer for him when hes introduced.
just like how it was when Jeff Gordon came on the scene, whiny, and won too much. now, he's well respected.

Jeff Gordon has also matured a lot. The way I see it, Kyle Busch has gone in the opposite direction, when he was at Hendrick, he kept to himself for the most part, and ever since he's been with Gibbs he has been much less mature.

Kyle has just always come off as a total fake to me - almost like he's trying to be the next no-BS "intimidator" in the garage. Guys like Harvick, Robby Gordon, Brad Keselowski, Tony Stewart, Jeff Gordon, Rusty Wallace, Dale Earnhardt, etc. would stand up for themselves in a fight. Even if they got their ass kicked, they still didn't run away from their problems.

Kyle is a joke, he pushes around Kevin Harvick's truck team when he feels wronged and acts like he didn't do anything wrong... yet in the Cup Series, when there is an issue, he runs from Harvick himself.

Woody
Development Series Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon on Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:15 am

Woody wrote:Kyle has just always come off as a total fake to me - almost like he's trying to be the next no-BS "intimidator" in the garage. Guys like Harvick, Robby Gordon, Brad Keselowski, Tony Stewart, Jeff Gordon, Rusty Wallace, Dale Earnhardt, etc. would stand up for themselves in a fight. Even if they got their ass kicked, they still didn't run away from their problems.

You know who else did that?

Darrell Waltrip.

I still wonder if he's grown up. Him and Tony Stewart...

Online Wins: 22
Last Win: Short Oval Challenge @ Grand Detour
EFR's #1 A.J. Allmendinger fan
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Barton wrote:It has a McDonalds, so it might be a city.

Bob Ross wrote:Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do.

Cynon
Admin

View user profile http://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention on Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:20 pm

Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by conrail1990 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:00 am

Heres a little more from jayski:

Kyle Busch out of ride for rest of 2011? on the website, tireball.com is reporting.....the rumors and if they are true, like they appear to be, then Kyle Busch is out of a ride until Daytona and now without sponsorship. Busch was parked this [last] week at Texas due to actions in the Camping World Truck Series when he wrecked fellow competitor Ron Hornaday under caution.(tireball.com).
AND in Twitter, SceneDaily's Bob Pockrass reports in a few Tweets:
NASCAR has given Kyle the OK to race. It's in the hands of the sponsor and the team.
On Kyle Busch: JGR still hasn't confirmed if he'll race Cup at PIR. I lean toward he'll race but wouldn't be surprised either way.
For those asking about Kyle and PIR, I think more likely he races than not, but JGR has yet to confirm that he will race.
AND II the weekly race preview for JGR/Kyle Busch has not been released as of yet when it usually comes out on Tuesday.
for all the information, statements, and updates on NASCAR's parking of Busch over the weekend, see the #18 team news page.(11-10-2011)
conrail1990
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nextelracer on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:01 am

Difference between all the good drivers (Wallace, Earnhardt, Gordon) is that for the most part, they've stood up for themselves when confronted by other drivers. Every time Kyle gets into it with anyone, no matter what the situation is, he is off the scene almost before it's even started. I can tell you if he didn't flee to the protection of the big NASCAR officials, his face would be where his ass is by now, because not many drivers in the garage like his attitude...at all.
Nextelracer
Development Driver
Development Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DAWGFATHER on Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:22 am

also from jayski - The fallout from #18-Kyle Busch's road rage at Texas continued Thursday when one of his sponsors asked for him to be removed from the season-ending Nationwide Series race. Multiple people familiar with Busch's schedule told the AP that Z-Line Designs asked this week that Denny Hamlin replace Busch in next weekend's Nationwide race at Homestead. The people spoke on condition of anonymity because Busch's future was still being discussed Thursday with sponsors and Joe Gibbs Racing. Among the options being considered is Aric Almirola replacing Busch in the final two Sprint Cup Series races of the season, as primary sponsor M&M's decides how it wants to proceed with Busch. Although NASCAR has cleared Busch to race this weekend at Phoenix, JGR officials have been silent on his status in Sunday's Cup race
DAWGFATHER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:25 pm

I'm sorry, but I can't see Mars leaving the #18 for one major reason, money.

As much money as the team brings in when Kyle is winning which he is doing I can't see why they would leave. But than again maybe Mars stands behind the morals in projects. Funny huh? A major company run by people with good morals. What kind of hacks is this?
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:34 pm

If anyone gets a chance, read this:
http://www.nascar.com/news/111109/dcaraviello-kybusch-galvanizing/index.html

Now NASCAR.com writers are not normal that good, but I like the way this guy wrote about Busch.
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by conrail1990 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:44 pm

day500champ1 wrote:I'm sorry, but I can't see Mars leaving the #18 for one major reason, money.
I can, remember teams go to great lengths to make sponsors happy. If you cant make your sponsors happy, they have many other teams to choose from that can.
conrail1990
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:00 pm

conrail1990 wrote:
day500champ1 wrote:I'm sorry, but I can't see Mars leaving the #18 for one major reason, money.
I can, remember teams go to great lengths to make sponsors happy. If you cant make your sponsors happy, they have many other teams to choose from that can.

True, but where would they go. The only place I could see them going is to the 00 when Mark moves there next year.
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by conrail1990 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:45 pm

day500champ1 wrote:
conrail1990 wrote:

True, but where would they go. The only place I could see them going is to the 00 when Mark moves there next year.
The NSCS has alot of SnP teams. They can get full sponsorship on the car, run the full race and still pay alot less than what their giving JGR.
conrail1990
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AntmanB on Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:56 pm

UPDATE2: Aric Almirola told ESPN.com on Thursday he has been contacted by Joe Gibbs Racing about possibly replacing Kyle Busch in the final two Sprint Cup races and is awaiting final word from the organization. ESPN's Marty Smith reported on SportsCenter and NASCARNow that Busch, according to sources, will be in the #18 Cup car this weekend at Phoenix and next weekend at Homestead. Multiple sources said the car likely will be sponsored by Interstate Batteries instead of M&Ms, which was scheduled to be on the car. Mars Incorporated, which manufacturers M&Ms, stated its displeasure with Busch over his intentionally wrecking Ron Hornaday in last Friday's Truck Series race at Texas Motor Speedway. But according to sources the sponsor still had reservations about having its name on the Cup car with Busch for the last two races, prompting the call to Almirola. Almirola said JGR president J.D. Gibbs contacted him on Wednesday to see if he would be available. Almirola, who drives a Chevrolet for JR Motorsports in the Nationwide Series, said JRM has given him permission to drive for the Toyota team. "Your guess is as good as mine,'' Almirola told ESPN.com before Nationwide practice at PIR as to what will happen. "I know they're working through a lot of things. I just told them I was available if they needed me.''(ESPN)
for all the past news, statements, and updates on NASCAR's parking of Busch at Texas, go to Jayski's #18 team news page.(11-10-2011)
AntmanB
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention on Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:29 pm

conrail1990 wrote:The NSCS has alot of SnP teams. They can get full sponsorship on the car, run the full race and still pay alot less than what their giving JGR.

and a lot less name recognition.....

Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:38 pm

From nascar.com and speedtv.com, Kyle is running the last two races. However Interstate Batteries will be on the car instead of Mars. They will be back next season though with Busch behind the wheel.

Article links:
http://nascar.speedtv.com/article/cup-kyle-buschs-mms-sponsor-takes-action-out-2011-in-2012/ (Speed)

http://www.nascar.com/news/111110/kybusch-will-race-phoenix-but-without-sponsor-mms/index.html (NASCAR.com)
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Mackay on Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:47 am

Get the f out Interstate Batteries
Dan Mackay
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

View user profile http://danmackay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia on Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:36 pm

day500champ1 wrote:
conrail1990 wrote:

Kenseth has no sponsor either...
Rykia
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crl on Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:34 am

Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
crl
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz on Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:45 am

Here's how it went...

Kyle: Im so sorry I wrecked you... wanna join my team?!?

Hornaday: HELL NO!!!!!
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia on Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:47 am

PYLrulz wrote:

Here's how it went...

Kyle: Im so sorry I wrecked you... wanna join my team?!?

Hornaday: HELL NO!!!!!

Laughing

Gotta admit, that would be an unbeatable duo, though. Horniday, one of the best truck series drivers, driving for Kyle, one of the best drivers period.
Though I like Horniday and don't like Busch, that would be interesting...
Rykia
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Giacalone on Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:02 pm

Rykia_RKXK wrote:
day500champ1 wrote:
conrail1990 wrote:

Kenseth has no sponsor either...

What about TBR? Wink
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top