Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#25: The RacerWM86 Story

Go down

#25: The RacerWM86 Story Empty #25: The RacerWM86 Story

Post by RacerWM86 Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:15 pm

Name: D.F.

Backstory: I'm a multitasker who stumbled across the world of NR2003 in 2011, just eight years (2003) after I almost came close to getting a copy of the PC game (I was around 16-17 at the time), when my dad refused to pay $40 for it brand new after we had church service. Then when I was using Mozilla Firefox in 2011 during the time I had Windows XP SP3, I did some random Google searches on some racing games I used to play when I was younger, and stumbled across some 3D renders of the player and enemy cars from SEGA's Daytona USA, as well as some fan cars...only to find out they were actually from a version of the Cup90 mod called the DU-Univ (Daytona USA Universe) mod -- and I actually won a few races in that mod as well.

Time passed, and then five years, two USB flash drives and an NR2003 site adventure later, after playing around with the DU-Univ mod, I stumble across other mods, and then begin painting my own cars for characters in other mods. Ideas came from racing games I played before, toy cars I had when I was little, even drawings and watching movies.

I am also a big gamer and do a lot of creative writing in my spare time. Nowadays, it's like a giant creative writing exercise whenever I paint cars for characters in a custom NR2003 roster. I am still learning how to do these things, even two years later.

RacerWM86
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

http://wm86theadventurer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down